Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigyn

Sigyn

So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) Empty
PostSubject: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:32 pm

She was really just wandering the grounds, she couldn't seem to get her brain into gear so she could find Loki and let him know that she was all right. Vali was here...he was there and yet she had never seen him so on edge before, save for when she had seen him before he had run off. He had been covered in his brother's blood and she had known....known as soon as she had walked in that door that she could have prevented it. She sank down on a bench and stared at her hands blankly, could she have convinced him to come with her?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:03 pm

The air around the goddess frew colder, heavier in only amtter of seconds soon after she had let ehrslef sank down on the bench. At first everything grew quiet, no rays of sun touching ehr skin, until a couple of arms warpped around ehr and pulled her into warm chest.
"What did he do?"
The trickster cold voice demanded for a reply, but yet somehow manged to siudn soft, concerd for the lady in his arms as he pressed their foreheads togheter.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm

(Awwww too cute *-*)
Almost as soon as she heard Loki's voice she held onto him tightly, feeling warm relief fill her as she clung to her husband. She just concentrated on him for a few moments before she pulled back enough to meet his eyes, "He tried to force me but....I may have used one of your tricks to escape." She said as she tried to sound light-hearted and failing miserably. "Vali....Vali's here Loki. He saw me and he intervened, he still blames himself for what happened." She whispered as she tried not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:25 pm

( I love you )

He stroked her hair soothingly, lettign ehr ehad rest on his shoulder as she tried to hold her tears back.
He inhaled deeply, havign known what Adam might've try do, but also knew Sigyn was the last person to have let him, way to stubborn. And he was rigth, she'd manage don her own. He hide a porud smiel as she told him usng one of his old tricks. Even the greta 'King of Gods' still fell for that.
He didnt' tense or freeze as she broguth up Vali, havign somehow figured that out before Adam even took of with her.
He closed his eyes for a moment, and made her look at him. "Vali is nothign but a tool right now Sigyn. In his state, he's a prefect doll to manipulate. But right now there's really notghinw we could, unless to make thigns worse..."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Sigyn nodded she knew Loki was telling her the truth but it still hurt to hear, "I know." She whispered still clinging to him...she just needed him with her then and she was grateful that he was there for her. "What are you planning?" She asked when she heard him trail off, she knew Loki and she wondered if he had an idea on how to help Vali.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:15 am

"...."
His hand kept soothingly pat her back and waited before replying. He knew she wouldn't like his answear, but that's jsut how i'ts gonna be. For now.
"Nothing," he finally replied blankly, face showing no hurt, worry or regrett.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:17 pm

She nodded in understanding even as hearing it hurt, she knew Loki didn't have all the answers however he was the one person Sigyn trusted the most. "He knows I'm there for him....that must mean something right?" She asked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:24 pm

He sighend. "Yeah, that's the problem Sigyn. Not only Vali knows, but Adam as well. That's why he made him come here, to use him."
His hand slide down from her shoulder, and took seat at her side. "Against us..." he trailed of a moment. "Against you... Vali is the perfect weapon for manipulation. The only way to really help him, hopefully, is to leave him."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Sigyn's chin wobbled, it was difficult for her upon hearing that she had to let her son go....it went against everything she believed in. Feeling a rush of emotions Sigyn rested her head on Loki's shoulder, silent tears streamed down her face even as she tried to hold them back. "All right then." She said eventually, she knew she couldn't completely change and if Vali ever asked for her help she would give it.....willingly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:41 pm

He didn't move at first, and just let her cry silently on his shoulder. The reason this was hurting him, was beacuse of her sake. No, it's nto that he didn't care about the boy... he'd just no problem with letting him go as much. And lets face it... he never was a father figure. But Sigyn, she was everything a mother should be and more. She'd give up ehr life withotu question if it meant her family would be left free.
He turned his head enough to kiss her forhead softly. "I'm not gonna ask you to give up your son. Just letting you know... for his life, you might have to if it comes down to it."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:54 pm

She nodded feeling some relief at his words but then feeling that sorrow come again when he finished talking. She knew he was telling her the truth even if it hurt, "I know...." She said and turned her head up to kiss him lightly on the cheek before resting her head on his shoulder again. "Its just difficult for me." She said quietly, she knew Loki never wanted to see her in pain so she knew it was hurting him just the same.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:51 pm

"Of course it is... you've always let yourself hurt more than neccesary, jsut to keep the pain away from the rest.."
He moved his hand up to craddle her head softly. "Your neck..." he murmured, fingers trailig over the bite mark Adam left.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:57 pm

She winced a little bit when he grazed the bite mark with his fingertips as she remembered what had happened, "Adam." She said quietly, knowing that her husband would get what had happened. She didn't want to remember especially not when her husband as sitting next to her, she felt dirty...and she knew she would be forever grateful that he hadn't had a chance to do more.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:07 pm

"With all that power you hold... you're wasting it if you never use it to heal yourself," he murmured, clearly not pleased that she hadn't thought about remocing the mark Teth left on her herself. Sure, he could heal... some. But white magic has never been his greatest side.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:20 pm

She sighed and healed the injury before biting her lip, "I know....I had other things on my mind." She said quietly and looked down, she knew Loki wasn't angry with her but she couldn't help but feel that she had done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:13 pm

"Obviously..." he sighend again. That was really starting to become a habbit sicne he came here. "By the way, now that I've fnally got you back..."
He turned so their eyes locked on eahc other. "When were you planning on telling me about Fecility?"
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:59 pm

She met his eyes and looked down again, "I was going to tell you earlier during the Masquerade." She admitted looking up at him as she spoke. "Odin took away her powers and left her with the ears and only a fragment of her original powers. I...I couldn't bear seeing her like that so I saved her from her prison and we both made our way here." She said as evenly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:34 am

"Yeah, i fgured that out pretty much by myself," he mutterd. "I can feel that guys powers anywhere..." his voice grew lower.
"Prison huh? What did she do? Odin may be the worst and unfair, but at leats eh finds some sad excuse to punish us. So since I was in 'prison' during that... and you were by my side during the whole time..."
He frowned and looked back at her. "Did she pull soem nasty prank or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:23 pm

(I have this idea pming you and Chels first before I post XDD)
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:59 pm

((OOC The Idea is perfectly fine with me! <333 ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:00 pm

(.....I lost my post Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)   So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Glad You're Here (tags: Loki)
Page 1 of 1