Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shooting frustration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hood

The Hood

shooting frustration Empty
PostSubject: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Oliver pulled out another arrow and shot his target again then another and another. He was very angry. He wasn't able to protect those student. He and also seen that girl from before that he had been talking to was in the room being attacked made him even angrier. He had told her to stay in the library but she had still gone back into the main ball room. He had seen her top torn off and had heard plenty of things that had happened to some of the girls during the attack.

At best she had been attacked, at worst raped. He wished she had just stayed where she had been.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Hannah needed to explore after that whole adventure with Vali she needed...no wanted some time to herself, her eyebrows however went up as she heard the sounds of someone hitting a target with a bow. Curiousity peaked Hannah followed the sound until she appeared behind that one guy...Oliver right? "You weren't kidding earlier, you are a good shot." She commented as she watched him hit another arrow directly into the bullseye.
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Oliver turned slowly when he heard Hannah speak. "Yes I am." He told her simply. He glared angrily at her. He wasn't angry at her but at the fact that she left a safe place he had left her and then she was attacked. He turned back to the target and began rapid fire at the target hitting the center with everyone of them.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:54 pm

She raised an eyebrow at his attitude, "Right and on that note." She muttered under her breath before saluting him and turned to go, she didn't know what was making him all pissy but she wasn't in the mood to handle it.
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Oliver threw down his bow and turned abruptly. "Why did you leave the library?!" He asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Hannah made a face, "So that's why you're angry." She muttered before she turned to face him, "I heard screams...for all I knew people were being injured. People who I could help so yes I left the library, and even though it wasn't the smartest decision I've ever made I was at least able to find my friend." She said and looked down. "I'm not the type of person who likes being viewed as a damsel in distress, sorry but if I have a gift I can use to help others then I'll use it." She stated stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Oliver pinched his lips. "I just...." He sighed and took a deep breath. "It's just that I'm the one that left you in that library and I saw you. Your top was practically ripped off of you. I just... hate the fact that I left you in that situation." He told her in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:27 pm

She stared at him blankly, she felt slightly unnerved that that part was on film...of all the things the video had to capture. She grimaced at the memory and looked away, "It wasn't your fault...the person responsible for that is the person who tried to...well you saw." She stated uncomfortably before looking back at him. "So why are you blaming yourself?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Oliver sighed. "I'm your teacher I'm supposed to protect all the students. And you were the first one that I got to meet and I failed you." Oliver looked away feeling ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:53 pm

She raised an eyebrow at that, "Look Olli you can't be everywhere at once, and sometimes you do have to follow orders no matter how much you might dislike them. You had to go with the other teachers because it was your duty and I should have stayed in the library but since I left I have only myself to blame." She said quietly. She nudged him with her elbow, "So really you shouldn't be mad at yourself." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Ollie looked up suddenly. "NO." He said defiantly. "If I can't blame myself for leaving you alone you can't blame yourself for what that bastard tried to do to you!" He pointed at her trying to get the point across.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:39 pm

She blinked at him in surprise and then sighed, "All right, all right...fine but just so long as it stays that way." She said with a narrow look at him.
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Oliver gave Hannah a small smile. "Ok I'll try, as long as you do too." He stepped forward and set his hand on her shoulder reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:55 am

She smiled at him, "Well don't worry I won't be doing that anymore." She said lightly before she studied him silently for a moment, "You should smile more....you have a nice smile." She said gently as she smiled at him.
shooting frustration Tumblr_llu2esFHBQ1qiyk0yo1_500
Back to top Go down
The Hood

The Hood

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:59 am

Ollie stopped for a moment confused for a moment. He hadn't been expecting her to say any thing like that. He blushed lightly. "I um." He looked at her in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shooting frustration   shooting frustration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shooting frustration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Grounds-
Jump to: