Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pool side fun (tag: Falicity)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

pool side fun (tag: Falicity) Empty
PostSubject: pool side fun (tag: Falicity)   pool side fun (tag: Falicity) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Johnny had decided to wander near the pool of the school. He wanted to see if there was anything that he could do there that would be fun. He wore only his swim trunks as he relaxed by the pool and waited for something fun to happen.
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: pool side fun (tag: Falicity)   pool side fun (tag: Falicity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Felicity had been staring at the pool from the hallway of the school for a while now. Her piercing green eyes watching as the water slowly moved. It seemed to be calling her. She had never been able to swim, and she was scared of drowning. A bit of this fear came when she started to speak as a cat, and gained cat ears. It was like the cat's soul was inside of her, making her fear the water more than she did. As she continued to watch the pool, deciding if she should swim or not. She saw a man walk towards the pool, but didn't go in, only relaxed next to it. This caused her ears to spring up a little. Maybe she could do the same? If she did she wouldn't be swimming, only relaxing. Which seemed safe to her. A small smile appeared on her face as she turned around to go to her room and get her swimsuit.

When Felicity had put on her white, one-piece swimsuit, she placed a towel around her hips, before walking out of her room. As she walked towards the pool, a bit of her was telling her it was a bad idea. For what if she had to run away from the man? She'd surely slip and fall right into the pool. The sudden fear of drowning in the pool forced Felicity to stop thinking and walk towards the pool quicker. When she got there, she paid no attention to the man. Acting as if she didn't see him at all. She took off her towel, before walking to the edge of the pool and knelt down. Her hand went to feel the pool, finding that it wasn't cold, nor hot. It was just the right temperature. She backed away from the pool and stood up, before walking to the steps of the pool and sat down. She had did this to calm her mind, which is what happened. Felicity leaned back and closed her eyes as she relaxed in the pool.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: pool side fun (tag: Falicity)   pool side fun (tag: Falicity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Johnny smirked as a cute little blond came over to the pool and took a slight dip in. He pulled his sun glasses down to look her over.

He stood and walked over to the pool and slipped in next the the girl. "Well, well your a cutie aren't you." he grinned at her. "What's s your name Hon?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: pool side fun (tag: Falicity)   pool side fun (tag: Falicity) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 pm

When the male suddenly sat down next to her. Felicity immediately slid away from him. Her head lowered, trying to ignore the man. Though, when he suddenly spoke and called her a cutie, she looked at him. She could immediately sense what kind of man this was. Which caused her to narrow her eyes a bit. Normally, she would keep looking away and walk away, but he was too suspicious. The way he was looking at her was also giving her bad vibes. He felt like a predator, a predator that didn't kill people, but a predator that liked to be dominate. The more uncomfortable feelings she got, the more her looked hardened. She wanted him to go away. It wasn't until she couldn't take the uncomfortable feeling anymore, did she suddenly walk down the steps into the shallow end of the pool. Totally ignoring her fear of the water as she walked to the stairs that were opposite from the stairs she was on.

When she got to the stairs she sat down and calmed herself down. In a way she wanted to smack herself for crossing the pool without thinking. Due to the fact she was slightly shaking. To take her mind off of the shaking, she looked up at the man who seemed a bit unhappy. This caused her to look up at the sky, turning her attention away from him. She leaned against the wall of the pool and let the sun warm her upper body up, as she let the pool cool the lower half of her body. She was doing this to make sure she wouldn't think of what she did, and the uncomfortable feelings that man gave her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: pool side fun (tag: Falicity)   pool side fun (tag: Falicity) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Johnny narrowed his eyes angrily as the girl moved away from him without replying to him. That just made him angry. He followed after her threw the water. He quickly caged her by putting his arms up on either side of her.

"Leaving me standing there was very rude Hon!" He whispered angrily looking down at her. His hands then shot forward grabbing his arms and held her tight. "Now I expect an apology." He growled out at her.
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: pool side fun (tag: Falicity)   pool side fun (tag: Falicity) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Felicity immediately looked at the man when she heard the splashing. Her eyes widened when she saw him heading towards with anger in his eyes. She moved up a step. She went to turn away, but was immediately caged. His hands were on both sides of her, making the uncomfortable feelings come back to her. Felicity looked up at him and hissed at him, backing up a little. She couldn't really get anywhere, but the feeling of this whole situation made her really uncomfortable. When he spoke she hissed again, before hissing even louder when he grabbed her arms. At that moment her arms glowed blue, her eyes turning bright blue as she looked at the man. "Let me go!" She yelled as her whole body glowed blue. Her power slowly charging up, the more blue the glow got, the more power she had.

Felicity suddenly kicked the man's stomach and ripped her arms from him as he fell back. She quickly got up, before throwing her right arm forward. This caused the blue glow to suddenly fly at the man, hitting him and sending him flying. She watched him fly out of the pool, before flying into a tree that was far from her and the tree. The moment his body came in contact with the tree, the blue glow disappeared, only to reappear on her. Felicity took a stance, keeping her eyes on the man.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: pool side fun (tag: Falicity)   pool side fun (tag: Falicity) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:01 am

Johnny stood angrily. He brushed himself off and speed forward. He grabbed her out of the water by her neck and pinned her hard to the ground creating a small crater around them.

"You are just being a little bitch aren't?!" He growled. "I just asked your name, you ignore me. And when I tell you I want and apology you throw me out of the damn pool!!!" He yelled angrily. "What is you problem?!?!?" He yelled in her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pool side fun (tag: Falicity)   pool side fun (tag: Falicity) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pool side fun (tag: Falicity)
Page 1 of 1