Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Again, Loki almsot lost his reath at the tight embrace he was caught up in, and manage dto squeeze out from Thor's grip. "For now I'm planning to torture the studnets," he said matter of factly. "Mostof them are annoying."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Thor didn't notice anything odd but let out a sudden bark of laughter, "I would ask who has gotten on your nerves but I won't....wait are you planning something on my daughter?" He asked suddenly quite serious as he studied Loki critically.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:33 pm

"Normally I don't ahve anythign agaisnt kids, guess I'm gettign old," he shrugged.
He gave Thor one of his usual flat looks, then one he would ahve before cracking a sly or evil smile of his. However this time, he only looked annoyed, if nto offended. "The one who's always planning something agasnt the other bewteen us two, si the the brat of yours," he remined the other. "She's the one greating me with a sword agaisnt my throut! I swear, her grandfather must've brainwashed her while you're were away..."
Loki sure was glad he was so fast, and always ahd an advantge agaisnt reckless people like her...
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Thor laughed, "She inherited my temper that's for sure, she just needs to learn to reign it in a bit more." He admitted as he shook his head. "Besides she wouldn't kill you, I'd make sure of that." He said as he tried to reassure his friend.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 pm

"No she won't, lucky for me she's to much like you," he said with a teasing smirk. "Acts before thinking. And she's a clutz. And apparently, way more reckless than you were in that age."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:51 pm

"I think she got that from Sif." Thor said after a moment, "Combine two people who have infamous tempers and you get my daughter...apparently anyway." He said as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Loki shudderd a little. Yeah, combine two crazy peple with bad temper and then you get a crazy teenager with bad temper, who just happens to ahve super strengh. "Still, if she doens't stop tryign to kill me, don't blame me for what might happen to her in the future."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:46 pm

"She'll only have herself to blame if she keeps it up." He admitted, he would make sure to talk to Torunn, much as she would no doubt hate it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:32 am

"Yeah, like 'talking' to her ever worked," he said sarcasticlly, rolling his eyes. "I'm pretty sure her tempers gotten worse sicne last time I saw the brat....Really, what is ti with teenagers these days?"
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:31 pm

"You're asking the wrong person, I mean were we ever that disobediant?" He asked and then stopped, "No wait don't answer that, I have a feeling too many tales of our adventures would be re-told." He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:31 am

As soon as Thor ahd asked the question out loud, Loki ha djust give hima a wide and sly smirk, telling him the answear to that more thna enough. "Yupp, like that one time we dressed up as women. Good times~" he laughed while winking playfully at the other.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Thor flushed, "I'm still trying to figure out how you convinced me to do that." He mused out loud as he smirked to himself while shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:29 pm

"Weeeeeell it was either that, or give up the hammer the giant had stolen," Loki remined him all to happily, still laughing eveyr tiem he rememberd that giants surpsied and shocked look as his 'lovely bride' turned out to be the god of thunder, and then got beat up to death. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Thor laughed and nodded, "True...very good times indeed." He said and glanced over at Loki, "So I suppose, I should thank you?" He asked with a small smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:34 pm

The trickster snorted, pretendign to be offended. "Yes you should. You and the Aesir were never good at beign thnakful," he whined boyishly. "Aw well, i had a good laugh at leats that day. Guess thta was more thna enough~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3