Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone want to rp?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

anyone want to rp? Empty
PostSubject: anyone want to rp?   anyone want to rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:01 am

Anyone want to Rp with Quicksilver, Wanda, or Harley? ^^ There the only ones i have that aren't doing anything.

Quicksilver-Donna would be prefered (or Diana ^^ Razz) or anyone else ^^

Wannda- Dr. Strange or anyone else ^^

Harley- She's supposed to be in the holding cell but Selina let her out, so i'm thinking that she should only be with teachers
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

anyone want to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone want to rp?   anyone want to rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 am

XD Sure! ^^ Doctor Strange and Wanda can have a thread! And either Diana or Donna can plot with Quicksilver XD Your choice! ^^
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

anyone want to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone want to rp?   anyone want to rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Ok where would you like to have Wanda and the Doctor be (and who should start and do you have any title thoughts? ^^)

And as for Quicksilver whichever girl you feel like playing more i would love to plot/rp with (where? who starts? Title thoughts? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

anyone want to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone want to rp?   anyone want to rp? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 am

Hm . . . . maybe in the classroom? Strange can be bringing Wanda up to speed on some magic things ^^ And I can start if you want.

Hmmm . . . we'll start out with Donna, and maybe I'll bring in Diana later if I feel like it XD Does that sound good to you? Aaaaaaaand . . . uuuuuh . . . maybe on the grounds? And I don't know who should start with that XD
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

anyone want to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone want to rp?   anyone want to rp? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:18 pm

both sound great ^^

I can start on the ground for Pietro if you like? ^^
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

anyone want to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone want to rp?   anyone want to rp? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

anyone want to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone want to rp?   anyone want to rp? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:48 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anyone want to rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone want to rp?   anyone want to rp? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone want to rp?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: