Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe)   reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 am

As her computer pinged Chloe looked around to study the monitor with a frown, her fingernail tapped on the mouse as she stared at the screen. "Well, your typing speed is pretty good." She said as she glanced over at Wally with a small smile. "And you scored pretty high on the basic computer languages quiz." She said with some admiration.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe)   reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Wally grinned proudly. "Well the speeds all me. But I have to give credit where credit is due. I used to look over Barbara and Dicks shoulders while they worked on the computers." he explained happily.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe)   reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:46 pm

She smiled, "The only thing that looks like you'll need work on is bypassing firewalls, which is difficult but you did fairly well for a first time." She said encouragingly as she turned to look over at him.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe)   reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Wally grinned happily. "Alright." He hopped onto the desk and sat down. "So what do we do now Teach?" He grinned as he looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe)   reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reunited fun at the new school (shared fanfiction with Chloe)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: