Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) Empty
PostSubject: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:58 am

Zatanna had gone to her classroom mainly just to put basic wards around the room and to make sure that it would be a relatively safe place to enter and practice magic in. Once she was inside she started her backwards speech, "Cigam dna srewop." She started off as she used her wand to help with the wards, she didn't really need the wand but it was a familiar prescence in her hands. She had decided to wear her magicians outfit for now at least but she would probably have to change it since she would be teaching kids and it wasn't exactly and appropiate thing to wear.

Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) 1171375-zatanna_
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 pm

"Yupp, not appropiate at all, though I'm certain the kids wouldn't mind anyway," the sly, cunnign voice of the trickster ecouhed int he room, before all of a sudden appearing in the corner of the classroom, sitting ontop a desk.
He had his typical mysertious smirk in place as he stuided her, elbow resting on his knee. "I wouldn't say I'm complaining either~"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Zatanna kept chanting until she had finished her ward before she turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow, "Nice trick." She said as she caused the wand to disappear from her hands, "So you must be Loki, I'm Zatanna your assistant." She sad with a small smile and a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:12 pm

"I figured," he mused to himself as he pushed himself off the small table. "Not sure what I would need an assistant for thoguh. I bet Nick only put you here to keep an eye on me," he mutterd, pouting childishly as he walked past her. "But I'll guess you'll do. For now."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "I can assure you, I have no intention of reporting back to Nick." She stated firmly as she sat down on one of the desks. "After all I'm new here, and while I don't mind teaching magic to students, I would much rather be in my true home." She admitted as she took off her hat to twirl it in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

"That makes one of us," he smirked and turned his attention back her. "THen why did you accept the offer to teach here? Wouldn't it eb much easer to just, i don't know, ignore it? And go on with your own life?" he asked in a calm, blank tone.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:22 pm

"If I have talents, why not use them to teach those who are still learning how to harness their abilities?" She asked back as a small smile grew on her face, "Besides I retired from the hero duty....I've made plenty of mistakes, maybe its time I made up for them." She said quietly, not elaborating, but she had made some very serious mistakes of her own. "What about you? Why did you choose to teach?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:26 pm

He sighend, as if bored with ehr answear and glanced away out of the window. "Me? Well to out it simply..." he looked back at her, smirk back in place. "I was bored. Wanted something new to try out, new objects to torture," he grinned wickedly. "Just wasting my time. beacuse that's all I got~"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:28 pm

She studied him with interest, "I see." She said eventually and then her grin widened, "So what do you specialize in power wise?" She asked, genuine curiosity in her voice as she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 pm

At this, he looked thoughtful himself for a short moment, before givign her anouther sly smirk. "That's a good question," he stated, glancign otu the window again. "I'm good at anything when magic is involed. But my biggest speciality, is shapeshifting."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Zatanna brightened at this, "How very interesting, I can project illusions but I haven't figured out how to shapeshift just yet, is it difficult to learn?" She asked as she ran through the list of things she herself knew.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:41 pm

"It depends on who it is really," he shrugged, secretly curious about her interest in this. "For some anmials are easier, for others to imitate other people."
Loki has always been a master at shapeshifting, so he has never realy had any difficulties with this certain ability. Hell, he could even change gender whenever he felt like it.
"So illutions eh?" he smirked wickeldy at this. "I've always had fun with those. Maybe you're more thna just pretty after all. Gotta say I had my doubts."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:50 pm

She rolled her eyes at his statment, "I am pretty good at illusions yes." She admitted as quite suddenly another Loki appeared sitting at the front desk with his feet up on the desk as he reclined in the seat,, the picture of innocence. The other Loki winked at his real self before he spoke up, "Like what?" He asked perfectly imitating Loki's voice before he pushed himself away from the desk and then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Loki merely raised an eyebrow, not looking either impressed or offended. Neither did eh react as his 'clone' dissapeard. "Not always I came across someone with both looks and talents," he stated simply, before giving her a small applause for her trick.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:53 pm

She smiled, "Yeah well my true talent is in backward spell casting, not only does it sound cool but it does tend to make my spells last longer." She said with a fond smile.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:56 pm

He chuckled. "Cool? Yeah, if that's the word you use to describe it," he snickerd at her. "Guess you're no amatuer. Lucky me, that'll make thigns easier for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:00 pm

She smirked, "Yeah well even if I'm considered one of the best, I like to learn more." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 pm

He snorted at hearing this. "One of the best? Wouldn't take you for one to brag abotu ti," he chuckled and pulle dhismelf away from the wall, smoothly dissapearing as eh walked towards her, only to reapear behind her. It was as if he had just walked right throguh her, as he simply took a seat at the window. "Though I cna agree with you that learning more, is always fun."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:47 pm

She couldn't help but laugh under her breath, "That did sound kinda like bragging huh?" She asked sheepishly. She had to admit she was impressed at his little trick, "Not bad." She said as she put one hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:04 pm

He allowed a small smile to show, before turnign fully towards the window. "Of course it's not bad," he said, mock bragging himself.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:28 pm

(hey question... can I come in (Wanda)? 0-0 If not that's fine ^^)
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:46 am

(uhm no sorry Razz)
Zatanna smirked and shook her head, "So shapeshifting, could you teach me how to do it?" She asked as she studied him. She had always wanted to shapeshift but had never found any spells or incantations that she could use.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:34 am

He glanced at her from the window, narrowing his eyes slightly as he studed her. "THe thing abotu shapeshifting, it's not exactly like magic... not when I'm using it at least," he beagn with small smile. "However, if you like a challenge, I say why not?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:26 pm

"I do like a challenge." Zatanna admitted with a small smile as she put her hat back on her head. "So your shapeshifiting is a part of you?" She asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:58 pm

"Yeah, more or less," he said with a small nodd. "I've just always been able to do it, long before I knew any magic at all," he mumbled, for a moment remebering a long time ago, before everything had went downhill. "But of course, I don't do anythgin for free exactly," he smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)   Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magician Meets Magican (shared fanfic with Loki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: