Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Get Room Assignments

Go down 
+8
Victor Zsasz
Lilium
Scarecrow
X-23
Loki
Clint/Hawkeye
The Scarlet Witch
Hel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am

Me: hehe poor Loki XDD lol!

Clint relaxed in to her touches, letting her know that they were most welcome. They really did blend well together, even considering the height difference, which neither party seemed to care for. He let his hand lift under her shirt, now resting it on her bare hip, gripping a little but not enough to actually hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:49 am

She gasped into his mouth as she kissed him eagerly, she wanted to memorize this moment and even if that sounded cheesy...well it was the perfect moment. She moved the hand that had been rubbing his back to curl into his hair. She pressed her body more against his, she knew she wanted more...she just wasn't sure how to continue just quite yet.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Clint made sure to take record of her reactions before he tried something new. He stripped them both of their shirts quickly and then continued to kiss Hel for all that he was worth.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Hel's eyes widened when he stripped their shirts but her smile came back full force as he kissed her again. She moaned eagerly into the kiss as her hands played over his now bare skin, she loved this...just being with him made her spirits soar.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Clint took note of the smile and smiled in to the kiss, practically melting over her unsystematic touches, he just never knew where he'd find her delicate fingers next. The man then trailed a finger along one of the patterns on her bra, only gently and nothing that could be considered out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Hel gasped into the kiss when she felt his hand trace a pattern on her bra, somehow even that was truly distracting. She moved one hand to rub his upper chest as she kissed him eagerly, somehow this was making her undone...if she wasn't careful she might lose her concentration and show him her true self.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Clint moved his fingers now to the straps of her bra and slowly lowered them while taking deep breaths in response to his own attention. "It's okay~" he whispered before removing her bra and placing one hand over her left breast, "I can feel your heart." he said softly.

Last edited by Clint/Hawkeye on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:23 pm

She nodded, her body shivered at the feel of his warm, calloused hand over her breast and smiled a little at his words before moving to put her hand over his own. She looked up at him with a small smile, "I can feel yours too." She whispered, her hand gently tracing circles on his chest as she spoke.
Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjvjr7NjIY1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Clint smiled and squeezed her breast just a little when he felt her fingers trace circles on his own chest. "Bet it's beating fast." he breathed, feeling as though his heart was practically river dancing behind that rib cage. "Yours is steady but quite active." he pointed out and smiled, "I've never been this close to someone."

Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 Tumblr_m72l4k8Fzl1rsy50k
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Her heart skipped a few beats when he squeezed her breast and she let out a little laugh as she looked up at him with a small smile, "Not once?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 Tumblr_mcvjzuFh3L1qlxvxuo2_500
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:45 pm

"Not on this sort of level." Clint answered, "If I've ever felt like it mattered with someone else, it always seemed to be sex, like my body was just being used....with you, it's not like that." he explained and gently kissed her lips before pulling away, "You understand me."

Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 Tumblr_m7fxk2b2Lb1rp62eq
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:50 pm

For a few moments she wasn't quite able to comprehend what he said, "I..I do, I really do." She whispered with growing excitement before she kissed him again, he did after all make her feel so many different sensations...and even if it was viewed as wrong by everyone else, it felt so right. "I think I might....I I love you." She whispered against his lips.
Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 Tumblr_lrfbu3WEDt1qdolfoo1_500
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Clint smiled like an idiot when he heard those words leave Hel's soft lips. "I..I love you too, and it's so much more than just a feeling." he whispered, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close to his body, "We might be wrong together, but I'm not giving you up without a damn fight." he whispered.

Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 Tumblr_m7fwytJQHF1rp62eq
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:04 pm

She smiled at his words, "Well that's good to hear, and the same goes for me." She whispered as she smiled up at him lovingly, her hand moved up to cup his face before she tenderly kissed him on the lips. "I could say that all the time and never get tired of saying it." She added as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Ok I need people to tell me who they're roomed with if you haven't found anyone then please do so <3333
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Vulpe w/ Hannah

~Idk the others~
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:22 pm

yes thank you <333
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Well I don't know where Lupa is going to sleep but she's not picky about room mates <3
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:12 am

ummm.... Lilium could share with Lupa maybe? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:58 pm

yes that works Smile
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:02 pm

I have assigned you all a room mate, if you have a problem with who you are roomed with let me know <3
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:59 am

<.< I need a roommate for Celeste :3

Spidey: *raises hand* Yeah, I have a problem with being roomed with flaming skull head. He hasn't even been back on except for that one week >.>
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:40 am

*raises a hand* Nightcrawler also needs some form of room-mate, though he's telling me that he's perfectly fine with a room in the attic if there's no more room XD

Nightcrawler: >> I don't vant to be a bother . . . and I like rafters! ^^;
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:47 am

At this point Wally has no room mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:00 am

Celeste: :O I get my own room! Cool! Cool

Spiderman: Looks like we're now roomies, Kurt. Try not to shed all over my side of the room, will you, buddy? *says in a joking tone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Room Assignments   Time to Get Room Assignments - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Get Room Assignments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2