Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Hawkeye

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:41 am

( it's infectious lol XDD )

Clint: *almost loses balance as he is pushed away from Hel* "If we were to be found out, I'd be punished....I'd be fired and I'd never get another teaching job again...." he answered and then looked at his girlfriend, "But Hel's worth it." he answered, determination in his voice. "And I wouldn't give her up without a fight."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:42 am

Me: *squeals and faints*
Hel: She blinked in shock before she slipped past her father so she could join Clint's side. "Really?" She asked quietly as she smiled tenderly up at him, her hands taking his own as she smiled up at him.
Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjvk7v9qZx1qz4rgp

Last edited by Hel on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:32 am

Me: *really feels bad for intruding here* x'D

Loki: Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_mft9jqoZNk1s1mhbxo1_500
Well, you've got guts, have to admit that. Hey how abotu a game, Hawkeye?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:41 am

Me: I have a bad feeling about this....
Hel's eyes narrowed, "No daddy! Not one of your games!" She said as she turned on him, the temperature in the room started to drop as she got angrier. "This is my life....not yours!" She said firmly as she glared at him.
Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjvkabhGGq1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Me: lol XD and the drama continues

Clint smiled down at Hel and nodded his head, "Of course and don't worry Hel, I can deal with this." he whispered, placing a soft and warm kiss on her forehead. He then looked at Loki. "What kind of game?"

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_m9l9bkdZp91rf1y6co1_500
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Me: yes it does xD ....um.... i'm not sure how far i'm allowed to go here... o3o

Loki:Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_mht749msnY1rvufhzo2_250
Loki simply gave Hel a sly look, not minding the temperaure droppign in thr oom. In fact, as he smiled, it seemed to dropp even more and faster.
He took a few steps closer to Clint. "It's sort of an old viking game. Think you're up for it~?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Me:.....eeeppp
Hel: She stepped protectively in front of Clint, "No dad....don't trick him into doing a game only you know." She said darkly, the temperature started to go back to its normal feel.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Me: well I don't mind how far you go XD

Clint : "Well I love games." he answered with a grin, not really seeing the danger about it, "So sure."

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 AwesomeRennerGif

He then smiled at Hel, "I'll be okay, don't worry."

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_m4et78AGuR1qat1y8
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Hel shook her head, "You don't know the risks like I do." She whispered quietly before turning to look at her dad, "If he plays, so do I." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Me: ....*kidnapping Clint beaucse of that gif* xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Loki:Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_mht749msnY1rvufhzo6_250
"You're more fun than I thought. Maybe I'll make this fair...." he began slowly, before all of a sudden all the windos and the door slammed opened and a strongwind knocked Clint out of the room roughly, leaving Hel completely untouched.
He gave Hel a look, before ignorign her. Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_mht749msnY1rvufhzo4_250

Loki calmly stepped out of the room, smirking down at Clint from where he stood before saying simply:
"Run."
Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_lzawy0kvA31qakcexo9_250
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Me: lol I still like the bounce one XD bounce

Clint: Stirs from the floor, rubbing the back of his head after being knocked to the floor in another room. "Fair huh?" he grunted, actually holding back on a snort of disbelief. When told to run, he bit his lip "Uh, ....I haven't done my stretches yet...."

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 J-ren_
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Me: Oh snap XDD
Hel's eye widened and she raced to the door, without a word the door swung open, "How is that fair??!" She yelled at her dad, she hadn't even noticed that her eyes had started to turn a dark red, something that never happened.
Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjvjr7NjIY1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Me: I'm gonna kidnapp him for real now!!!! Razz bounce

Loki:
He rasied an amused eyebrow at the man, stopping a few feets away. "This either really sad.... or entertaining," he snorted out in a laugh. Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_mglhzmDHrw1qdd8wro2_r1_250
"For me that is."

He rolle dhsi eyes at two navie people. At leats hel should've knwo that 'fair' has a whole different meanign to him.
Noticing her look, he turned more towards her, smiling slightly at her furious look.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Clint: "At least I'll always have Hel on my side." he answered smugly and looked at Loki. Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mgduus0eWg1rb3az8_large

He then looked at Hel, "Calm down Hel." he said softly, worried about her.

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_mbt0qg33JA1qe97k6
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Me: NODON'TKIDNAPHIM!! XDDD
Hel: Hel's eyes flickered a little bit as Clint spoke but darkened again as she looked at her father, "Hurt him and I swear by Odin's hand, I will never speak to you again." She warned before allowing her eyes to ligjten to their usual color before looking back at Clint, "I know dad won't let me come with you...so please...stay alive so I can see you again." She whispered
Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjvjlvNzVy1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Me: but he's so irresistible!!!!!! x'D

Loki: Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_m54ctyTQxk1rprnyt
"Oh, I have no doubt that you will," Loki said just as smugly back to Clint, leanign closer to him. "But she won't always have you by her side, mortal," he whisperd darkly, before pulling away.
At Hel's words, his cold smirk got replaced by a deep frown, hurt visible in his eyes for a second. "Well," he began slowly. "Nothing I haven't survied without before, haven't I?" he said it so casually like it didn't matter.
Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Loki_gif_by_foxedpeople-d5bvbxk
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 pm

me: Oh he is XD

Clint: Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_mfehrnLqWQ1rjaqcho1_400
"She'll have me for as long as she needs me." he answered confidently before then looking over to Hel and shaking his head, "I don't want to come between you and your Dad, just because he doesn't like me....doesn't mean I love you any less."

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_m4aj1owUrr1qbyc6n
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Hel sagged, the words that her dad had said to her still stung and now there was this, "He's only bringing this to onto himself." She whispered as she glared over at her father. She knew this was what her dad wanted....and that made her even angrier...and sadder, "I don't care! I only want you." She whispered up to Clint as she started to cry.
Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjvjrrrMoo1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Clint held her close to him and sent a glare Loki's way. "Is this what you aimed to do? Make your daughter cry and perhaps resent you for the rest of her life?" he asked and shook his head, "You must be a very proud father right now."

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_mdhevepSaf1riso5no2_400
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Me: *creeps up behind Clint, and tosses him into a sack* I GOT HIMM xDDD *runs away*

Loki: Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_miq2fn1Lgy1s65ozzo1_500
He shaked his head at the human. "You really don't get what I just said means do you..." he sounded... dissapointed.
Watching the two for a queit moment, he gave out a sigh, straightend up, and simple as that turned his back at them as he staretd to walk away. "You brought this on yourself Hel."
If neither of them still didn't understand what he meant, well.... the more they would end up hurt. And eh wouldn't even need to lift a finger.

Last edited by Loki on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:58 pm

me: sharing is caring!!!! Twisted Evil

Clint looked over to Loki and shook his head, "You think that Hel being immortal and my not being is going to come between us?" he asked, taking Hel's hand and lacing his fingers with hers gently. "We'll figure it out, like I said, I'm not giving Hel up for anything even if it does keep us apart."

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Talk-jeremy-o
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Me: NOOOOOOOMYCLINT!!! XDDD
Hel: She watched her dad start to leave and looked up at Clint with wide eyes, "You...mean that?" She asked, she was still finding herself being surprised over little things and even though things between her and her father would probably never be the same, she would have Clint.
Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_m1krnhDHj21r8khsj
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOIGOTHIMFIRST! (in the sack) SO MINE!!!! Twisted Evil

He cmae to an halt. It was quiet a moment, befor the hall suddenly eachoed with hsi laughter. "You think that's the problem? What i was refering to?" he laughed coldy, shaking his head. "Silly little human.... I'll enjoy watching this."
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Clint looked at Hel and nodded his head, "Of course I mean it, ....Hel....just give me one second okay." he whispered, kissing her forehead before then going to Loki and standing him down. "I might not know what you're talking about, but we're still colleagues and it's probably in our best interest to act civil to one another." he said.

Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_mbt0qg33JA1qe97k6
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Hel looked down at herself she had an idea of what her dad was referring too...could it be because of her true self, that worried her but she tried not to show it. She watched Clint with a worried look, before she let out a heavy sigh, she hoped that no matter what they could still be close even with that obstacle.
Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 Tumblr_md55syWTMw1qlxvxuo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hawkeye   Character Profile: Hawkeye - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Hawkeye
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next