Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Clint nodded when she said that it didn't hurt, and he continued to bite and suck, leaving one hell of a love bite on the side of her neck. "I hope you're right about the skin thing, or else you might get some unwanted attention." he chuckled and cupped both naked breasts in his hands, kneading them softly but also firm enough to get her excited.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Hel blushed even brighter as he cupped both of her breasts in his hands and even more so when he started kneading them. A little noise of excitement left her as she responded to his hands on her, she had never felt anyone's hands there before...and it felt really nice. "Wow." She whispered and blushed again, she really had a way with words, huh?
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Clint smiled at her reaction and chuckled a little, "Yeah, wow." he answered before then leading her to the larger sofa, where he lay her down and then straddled over her, leaning down to kiss her neck and continue to cup her breasts, giving them unfamiliar attention.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Being in this position for the first time, Hel wasn't quite able to keep from giving a little cry of pleasure, she was shocked and could feel another blush creep on but she forced it down as she slid one hand through his hair, as she arched her back a little. "You're really good at this." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Clint smiled at her compliment and nodded his head, "Well me being older, naturally I've come across circumstances that has made me more experienced." he answered before tracing his finger around one of her nipples, gently stroking over it where he knew the highest volume of pleasure would be felt - he wanted to please Hel.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:32 pm

She let out another moan as her whole body shivered from the contact, "Oh..right." She whispered as her fingers tightened in his hair as she moved her other hand to rest on his chest with tentative fingers. Still slightly unsure she started to explore his bare chest with her fingers as she responded to his hands on her breasts, she wanted to please him...but she had no idea how to begin.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:45 pm

He could feel Hel's fingers curl and tense in to his hair but it didn't hurt. As one of her hands started to explore his chest, he breathed heavily under her touches and threw his head back a little before returning his lips on to hers and kissing her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Hel kissed him back just as sweetly and tenderly as she kept exploring his bare chest before her hand slipped down lower and brushed the hem of his pants as she kissed him eagerly. She wasn't quite sure what she wanted...but she knew she wanted more and that was exciting to her and yet scary at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Clint followed her finger's with his gaze while she skimmed the waistband of his slacks. He gave her an 'are you sure?' look before then removing Hel's clothes from the waist down, keeping a hand on her back to make her feel secure and comfortable. He then (with a less graceful movement) removed his slacks and drummed his fingers along the waistline of Hel's underwear. "Do you want this, Hel?" he asked lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:11 pm

She swallowed hard, "Yeah...more then anything." She whispered as she looked up at him from under her lashes, she was still slightly unsure about what it was he was asking her but she...she trusted him and she was sure he would be gentle with her.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Clint was finding that look utterly irresistible and he wondered if Hel knew that. When hearing her say that she wanted it, he nodded his head and reached over a moment to grab some 'safe sex' protection. The only reason he had it was because he had bought it ages ago when he thought some woman wanted some action with him - it turned out not to be the case, the woman actually being a guy in drag. "Don't worry, just trust me." he whispered before taking his boxers off and then sliding the protection over his somewhat erect member. Once that was done, he slipped off Hel's underwear and put them aside for the moment. Clint didn't jump right in to it, he pressed their fully naked bodies together, and gently caressed her soft skin, as if massaging her.

Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 Tumblr_mg5tv8R3TV1ql4l1no1_500
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:23 pm

She shivered even more at the skin contact as she met his eyes slowly, "I do trust you." She whispered, she moved one hand to lightly stroke his face before she looked down between their bodies, she had a feeling this was a pretty big deal...whatever it was. Holy heavens he was big...and she swallowed hard but she did trust him, and even if it hurt she was sure he would still be gentle with her.
Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 Tumblr_lrfbu3WEDt1qdolfoo1_500
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Clint sighed softly, he knew this would hurt her, being her first time. He knew it only hurt for a few moments though and soon she would feel very pleasured by the overwhelming sensations. Her body was so beautiful, so alluring and such a turn on for the older man. "Good, I love you, Hel." he whispered, keeping his face close to hers before then shifting himself to slowly and carefully insert inside of his lover. When inside her, he held her close to him, letting her know everything was okay. "I've got you, don't be afraid, it'll only hurt until you relax." he whispered, slowly and carefully.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:36 pm

The pain was...nearly all consuming and it was really hard to try and relax but she slowly struggled to do so, a tiny tear fell as she clung to him tightly she looked up at him trustingly, "I love you too." She whispered up at him as she struggled not to show how painful this was for her.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Clint was close to pulling out of her, but he knew the pain would be over for her in a matter of moments. "It's okay." he whispered, using his lips to wipe away the single tear. He figured it was about time to start easing in, "Just tell me if it gets too much." he added before rocking his hips in a slow and subtle way, starting to break through the last pain barrier.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:59 pm

She nodded, she was really struggling not to cry out as he pushed farther into her she just wished she could actually start enjoying this, she bit her bottom lip as she focused on that while she waited for the pain to ebb. You would think being a goddess would mean she had a pain tolerance...she waited as the pain slowly died off and she looked up at him, "I..you can continue." She said quietly as her fingers loosened their death grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Once Clint knew that his thrusts weren't going to hurt her now, but make her feel strange in a good way, he started to speed up while he bucked inside her. "The worst part's over." he told her softly and then kissed her passionately while he continued to thrust deep inside of her, hitting that good spot each time. He was hoping she could benefit from the pleasure now, as he was actually feeling very pleasured by this.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:09 pm

The first times felt strange but she was starting to feel the pleasure, little gasps and moans left her throat as she kissed him happily her hands held him to her as she responded to his thrusts, she slowly started to meet his thrusts with her own, she silently hoped she was doing it right.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Clint smiled and kissed her neck, speeding his thrusts again and nodding his head. "You're doing well." he complimented and started kneading her breasts gently again before leaning his head down to lick at the sensitive nipple while continuing to thrust inside of her. He really was in love, he knew it wasn't just lust.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:35 pm

She blushed again as he kept thrusting inside her, her moans of pleasure grew as he started playing with her breasts again, she hadn't felt like this ever...and she was enjoying herself. She moved one to rub his chest as she used her other hand to lightly stroke the base of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Clint had been out of this particular field for a while, and he was actually almost on the verge of his release. He continued to thrust inside of Hel, deeper and deeper until finally a powerful shudder ran through his body and he released himself inside of his lover, rolling his head back and groaning Hel's name deeply.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 pm

She was still needy but she blinked in surprise when he released inside her rather quickly, "T..that was unexpected." She said as she smiled at him up at him, he looked even more attractive now that he had released inside her.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:46 pm

"Sorry....I guess, I guess you're just that good." Clint answered and smiled, moving his hand up to brush the hair away from her eyes. He continued to thrust though, he was going to make sure that Hel got the chance to release too, after all he wanted to please her and that was exactly what he was going to do.

(I have a video idea with Clint, Loki and Hel. Check your YT pm XD)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:54 pm

(sweetness :DD)
She moaned eagerly when he started thrusting inside her again and it didn't take long for her to release, it felt strange but oddly nice. "That was...amazing." She whispered as she smiled up at him happily as her hands stroked his skin.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Clint smiled and then pulled out of Hel slowly. His limbs were shaking with exhaustion and he was still seeing stars but he got in to a sitting position and looked at his lover with a sweet smile on his face, "You made it amazing." he complimented and ran a hand along her naked leg, stroking it softly.

Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 Tumblr_mfreb7On9w1rkyo6go1_r2_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next