Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:47 am

Wanda smirked and shook her finger at him. "Say the magic word." She told him making fun of his childish behavior from earlier.

(Bed time for me night night)
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:53 am

(Night hun xx )

Clint rose an eyebrow and was about to ask if she was serious, but in the short time he'd known Wanda, he was guessing that the answer to that, was yes. Staying in character he offered Wanda a cheesy grin, "Please Ma'am?" he asked and then ended up laughing at his own childishness.

sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 Tumblr_mghq0kNane1qfo1r7o1_250
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Wanda smirked. She flicked her hand and the chair appeared next to him. "Be thankful I don't need to be spiteful or I would have dropped it on your head." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 pm

"Aw, but I have a feeling I'm about to become your favorite brother." Clint answered chuckling and then sat down in the chair. "And well, bruised ass, bruised head....they'd go hand in hand." he answered and looked at her. "So....I hear you're getting to know the Doctor, ....how's that working out for you?"
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Wanda raised an eyebrow and looked at him funny. "I told you I haven't meet the man yet. You really need to pay attention when a woman speaks that will help you in your relationship in the future." She smirked as she mentioned Hel.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Clint looked at her and raised an eyebrow of his own, "But you're trying to meet him, and that's just as juicy." he answered and then shook his head, "I did pay attention, and you don't need to keep bringing up my relationship...I have enough to deal with on that one as it is." he sighed and stifled a yawn, "I think Coffee's have a reverse effect on me. I'm shattered."

sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 Tumblr_mk7f0x65F01qhcy0to3_500
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Wanda rolled her eyes grinning. "I'm already going to meet him when classes start. I plan to meet him before that but it's not a big deal at the moment." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:20 pm

"Still, planning your meets ahead of time, sounds like a certain someone is really interested in this guy." Clint answered and then coughed himself back to seriousness, deciding that if he kept going, she might take his chair away again, and his ass was already bruised.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Wanda rolled her eyes. "Apparently you want to stay tied with my twin for the favorite brother position." She told him as she looked at him waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:43 pm

"I think I'd have to go to excessive lengths to make myself more approved than your own flesh and blood." Clint answered shaking his head, "I'm not sure I'm willing to go that far to gain approval from someone who can give me permanent ass damage." he answered and then made a face, "And that sounds wrong....."
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Wanda grinned. "Your right it sounded very wrong however it was accurate in both the sense you thought off and the one that made it sound dirty." She smirked. "I could give you the demonstration if you like?" She offered teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:39 pm

( If I ever managed to offend you about anything, I'm sorry )

Clint smiled a little at the grin, he was just happy that he could be himself around Wanda and she wasn't teasing him for being weak like other Teachers had done. "N-No that wont be necessary." he answered quickly and stood up from the chair before it could be removed from under neath him. "I didn't mean for it to sound that way...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm

(it's ok I was a little shocked at your other posts but not these ^^ so your are forgiven even thought i wasn't offended)

Wanda laughed out loud. "Calm done Robinhood your not in trouble." She waved him off and calmed down before taking another sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:58 pm

( Obviously I had a very different school life to most people on here DX that's England for you. And thanks, sorry again )

Clint rose an eyebrow at being called Robin Hood, though it was definitely better than being called Legolas - or so he thought - "I never said anything about being in trouble, I'm not a kid you know." he grinned before carefully sitting down again and resting his head on the palm of his hand and his elbow on the table.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Wanda laughed. "You might not have said it but your behavior spoke differently. You were acting like a teenager caught in his room with a girl." She grinned at his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Clint fought the urge not to pout at that and ended up smiling instead. "That wasn't my intent." he answered and drummed his fingers on the table, lost in thought for a moment, "You know, you can leave any time you want. I know I'm not great company."
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Wanda smiled sympathetically. "You're not bad company I don't mind. Trust me, I was much worse company just a few years ago." She patted his head jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Clint was surprised to hear her answer, the only other people who acted like they could tolerate his company, were Hel and Tony. "What do you mean worse?" he asked curiously, though there was compassion in his tone while he wondered if there was something hidden behind her answer.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Wanda smirked at him mysteriously as she took a long sip from her coffee. "Lets just say I used to have some... anger issues." She grinned at how much of an understatement that was and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 pm

"Well you don't have to, but if you ever need to talk about it....well your brother's always here." Clint answered, giving a her a look of understanding. "No one hurt you did they?" he asked, he didn't know if he'd be able to take that lightly if it were true.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Wanda sighed. Sometimes it was better just to talk about it. She looked up and thought of how to say things. "I suppose it would what you mean by hurt. When my brother and I were 8-9 years old our Father Magneto started to bring out our mutant powers early. Well he not only brought out my mutant powers of manipulating probability but also my powers in magic. Well I started to get out of control. That much power with no training is a lot of pressure even for a teen but for an 8 year old. I kind of lost it. So to keep me under control my father sent me to a mental institution. I was brought out when I was a teen to be a weapon against my father because of my hate for him. Honestly it took me along time to realize my brother had as little power over the situation as I did. I blamed him a good deal too. Luckily he forgave me when I realized my error and we moved on. But..." She shrugged. That was her life.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Clint sat back and listened with deep concentration and understanding in his eyes, this was hard to hear for him, being the protective man that he was. Wanda had mentioned her past being something terrible but Clint would have never imagined it could be that terrible. Realization was not kind. "I'm sorry to hear that Wanda." he answered and placed a hand over hers, trying to offer some comfort, even if it wasn't welcome and even if it didn't serve to help all that much. "If there's anything I can do, just let me know." he said softy. "It must have been really hard on you, and to go through something like that at such a young age......there's no words that can really be enough comfort....but I'm really, really sorry you had to go through that."
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Wanda smiled sadly and patted Clints hand. "Thanks but I'm fine. You know the saying time heals all wounds. Well in a way it's true. Time heals and we might still have our scars but mine are well on there way to fading. My brother and I are even on moderate speaking terms with our father... in the sense we don't try to kill him the second we see him and have more control over ourselves and can have conversations now." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Clint gave her a sympathetic look and nodded his head, "I guess time is all that can heal something like that." he answered and continued to listen as he explained about her Father. "At least you're on speaking terms....I don't think I could ever face my brother again after what happened....I think maybe there are some things that time can't heal...in my life anyway." he explained and smiled softly. "I admire you for being civil around your Father considering all he had done though."
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Wanda looked away and smiled nostalgically. "Well when it comes to my brother we were both 8 and my father was at the peak of his power. If my brother or I had fought back as hard as we could we would likely have both died in the attempt even if my father had wanted to keep up alive. It would be like a 4 year old trying to out shoot you. Even if the kid has talent and the weaponry on his side your would still win. And while I still have a lot of anger toward my father the fact is he really did believe he was doing what was best for all of us. He believed he was getting me help. When he sent my brother off to foster care he thought he would get the attention that my father couldn't give. And my father had time to dedicate himself to his work in 'improving' the lives of mutants. He just didn't realize the damage he was doing." She sipped her coffee slowly trying to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next