Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thor

Thor

A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:44 pm

( niice XDDD)
Thor chuckled, "What is this 'anime" you speak of?" He asked curiously as he had no idea what animation even was or what she was even referring too.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:22 am

Barbara bit her lip a little, trying to hold back a smile. "You haven't visited Earth that much recently, have you?" She asked, her voice holding a hint of a chuckle.

"I'll have to show you some time; it's easier then explaining it." She stated, before moving back into the kitchen, once the smoke had cleared.

"So, have you had a chance to take a look around the place?" She asked, curious abotu where everything was.

Not to mention where I can put my stuff... She thought, as she settled back down at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:36 am

He nodded, "Yes I have, I can show you where your room is if you'd like?" He said courtesly as he smiled at her, he thought she was quite interesting to be around and the things she spoke about...well was it bad that he wanted to spend more time with her? He had a feeling his daughter wouldn't be pleased if he showed an interest in one of his coworkers but she knew his reputation as a lady charmer.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:40 am

"That would be so great." She said, smiling, as she packed up her computer and her utility belt. Once she was done, she picked her bags back up.

"Lead the way." She said, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:45 am

He smiled at her, "Allow me." He said and took her bags from her as a true gentleman would before starting to lead the way, "I don't know which room you'd like, there aren't a whole lot left, which means Fury must almost be done picking people." He said over his shoulder as he led the way. "There is a room next to mine that's still open, has a nice view." He added.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 am

"Oh, you don't have to..." She said, looking at him surprised, before smiling as she realized he was going to take her bags for her anyways. "Thank you." She said, following after him.

"Huh, guess I got here before it was too late, huh?" She asked, when he mentioned the rooms filling up.

"I'd love to see the view." She said, having always enjoyed great views.

Barbara figured she would end up with this room in the end. I got someone next door to me that I sort of know... Besides, we'll be working a lot together. She said, ignoring the thoughts in her head that kept mention how cute and chivalrous he was.

I think I'll look up some more on the Mythology of my co-worker. She thought, with a secret smile. She knew some of it already, but knowing more helped.

And that way I can figure out fact from myth while I'm at it. She thought, feeling pleased with her idea.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:16 pm

He smiled over at her as he led the way, "You're welcome and I think you'll like the view...it looks out over the forest, its really quite beautiful." He stated with a small smile as he looked over at her. He turned his eyes away and kept walking until he reached the staircase that led to the teacher's office's, "So why did you agree to be a teacher here?" He asked casually as he led the way.
A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 Tumblr_mameiqBhl61qkdght
(sorry using a gif don't hate me!)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 pm

{OOC: Pfft! Like I could hate you! Razz And you haven't used a lot in this one, so I have no problem with it X3 (there is one gif of Lindsay that I would like to use, buuuuut she's not in a swimming pool right now XD)}

"Glad it's not a few of the city... I see that every time I look out my window at home." She said, feeling tired of the city at times.

She followed him up the stairs. "Well..." She said, thinking of her reasons. "With our two universes starting to merge, I thought it would be a good idea to get an idea of what this side looked like..." She said, shrugging.

"Besides, I always like to help out those who need it; Fury was telling me that it could cause a war if we didn't try to work together and teach the next generation of heroes." She said, knowing in her heart that war was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:14 pm

"I know what you mean and Fury has a point." He conceded as he led the way, the last thing anyone would want was a war that could take years to sort out and as Earths guardian, he had a duty to protect the people and that meant stopping wars such as that. Once he stepped off the staircase he waited for her to join him before leading her in the direction of his room, "Have you seen much of the city?" He asked as he looked over at her, not the best smooth topic transition but then again, he had never been good at that.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Barbara shook her head. "Only caught a glimpse of it when I first arrived, before S.H.I.E.L.D. agents came and Fury took me and a few others to his headquarters." She said, as she memorized the path to her room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)   A Whole New World (Tag: Thor) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whole New World (Tag: Thor)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2