Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Clint shook his head and writhed a little while Hel healed his injuries, it hurt, feeling the skin burn and try and stretch back together, well....no one said healing wouldn't hurt. No pain, no gain after all. "I don't know Hel. Maybe...maybe I don't belong here. Almost everyone I meet...I end up on their bad side despite my efforts to try and keep the peace." he explained and pulled away from her hand, "I need to think."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:32 pm

She frowned at his words and looked down, "Not me." She whispered sadly but then nodded, she had healed the major wounds the ones that could potentially cause severe blood loss and if he needed to sort out his thoughts...she'd let him. "Just don't forget I love you ok?" She asked quietly
Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjz70oPToy1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) - Page 2 Tumblr_mj74lsirPU1qmxasjo6_250

Clint nodded his head, "Of course not you." he answered softly and managed a smile just for her. "And you know I would never forget that, I love you too." he whispered, gently kissing her lips before sighing and then turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:55 pm

She watched him leave and sighed, why did she feel like she was losing him?? She turned and walked off needing to get her thoughts together, maybe it would be good to follow his example.
Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjz633BHfh1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)   Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look What the Cat Dragged in (shared fic with Hawkeye)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2