Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:06 am

Wanda had finally gotten around to visiting the class room she would be helping to teach in. She was sitting at the main desk going over papers in her red leather pants and her red leather corset top.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Strange suddenly materialized inside the room, full costume and coughing, brushing some feathers off himself. Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) Dr._Strange

"Damn Harpies," he muttered under his breath before blinking up when he noticed Wanda in the room. "Oh, hello there," he said, quickly snapping his fingers, causing him to change into a sensible gray suit. "You must be Ms. Maximoff," he said with a smile. "I'm sorry about the mess, there was a thing - well, three things and a lizard, actually,"
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Wanda smiled sweetly. The man was cute. "It's not a problem Doctor I am well aware of your other responsibilities. I just came in to start looking over some of our lesson plans for the future. What are you planing for these students to be learning?" She asked him curiously. She might think he was attractive but her first job was to be as professional as possible.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Doctor Strange smiled and nodded. She had a good head on her shoulders, that was certain. "Thank you, Ms. Maximoff," he said, walking towards the desk an d looking at the papers. "I was thinking we'd start with the basics, regardless of their experience level. The main rules of magic, how to use it, that sort of thing. Teach them when not to use it first so they don't go off and start using their new skills to cause havoc," he said, remembering how Mordo had abused his magical talents. Yes, it was best to teach them to appreciate their talents for what they were so they'd use it the right way.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 am

Wanda nodded in agreement. "Makes sense control should always come first with magic. I had problems with that myself until my teens. So I completely understand what your saying. Is there anything else you intend to go over that I should look up or brush up on?" She asked curiously. When it came to magic Wanda love learning more and more.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:07 am

Strange smiled at Wanda and nodded. "You can definitely use that to help teach about control. Use your own personal experiences - if you're comfortable with that, that is - to help stress the importance of it," Strange tilted his head thoughtfully at her next question. "Well, I was thinking after teaching them basic control, we'd do some healing spells. That way if they get hurt in any of the more advanced lessons they know how to fix each other up," he said, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 am

Wanda smiled happily. "I have no problem telling people about my problems with control. It's no secret." She explained. "So I'll start brushing up on my healing spells and I'll start brewing up some healing potions in case there are any extreme injuries. I have a question for you Doctor. How did you get started in magic?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:14 am

Strange smiled at Wanda and nodded his head, sitting back in his chair, a thoughtful expression on his face at her question. He chuckled a bit. "Honestly? Because of my own vanity and pride," he shook his head, sitting forward with his hands clasped and his arms resting on his knees. "I was a gifted neurosergeon before becoming a sorcerer. One of the best. But I got into a car accident and the bones in my hands were completely shattered with no hope of recovery. I wouldn't be able to practice my trade again. So I traveled, searching for someone who could fix my hands," he shrugged and sat back again. "Eventually I came upon an old man called the Ancient One. He let me stay at his temple, I did some manual labor - though unhappily so - and eventually that enormous ego of mine chipped away, I saved the Ancient One's Life, and he agreed to teach me magic so I could fix my hands," Strange smiled a bit and sat back again. "And I've kept up with the practice ever since,"
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Wanda nodded and smiled. It was really interesting to hear someone so powerful talk about where he started with his powers. "That's really interesting." She grinned. "I wish I had such and interesting story." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Strange chuckled a bit and smiled at Wanda. "Oh, I'm sure yours is equally as fascinating, probably more," he sat forward, placing his elbows on his knees. "Your turn then, how'd you get involved with magic?"
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Wanda smiled sadly and looked way carefully. She then glanced back at him. "My father." She began. "He did experiments on my brother and I to bring out our mutants powers. He succeeded when we were about 8. When that happened my latent magical powers came out as well. Most mutants get their powers when then reach their teens. I lost control. My mutant powers are to control probability that mixed with magic in an 8 year old girl is not the best combination. My father put me in a mental institution where my hands had to be constantly bound so I couldn't use my powers. I was let out to be a weapon against my father, then it took me about a year to get control of my anger and around that time I began learning to control my magic. It took me a while to learn it without a full time teacher. I learned from a woman named Agatha." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Strange's eyes softened. "I'm sorry, I know you get told that a lot, but I am truly sorry. No father should use his children like that," he smiled a bit. "But hey, you learned to control yourself, you got the better of your powers. That's quite an accomplishment,"
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Wanda smiled softly. "Thanks. Yes people tell me they are sorry all the time but I know when they mean it and when it's just platitude. So again thanks." She grinned. "So is there anything you feel you should teach me before we get started?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Strange smiled a bit at Wanda and nodded before sitting back and grinning a bit boyishly. "Well, I can't really know what you need to be taught until I know what your abilities are, can I?"
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Wanda smiled sweetly as she stood. "Would you like to test me?" she asked as she stood before him finally giving him full view of her red leather halter that cut above her bellybutton and her low cut red leather pants and knee high red leather high heeled boots.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Strange arched an eyebrow at Wanda's costume, but quickly recovered and nodded. "Alright, . . " he said, looking around before picking up a paperweight and tossing it to Wanda. "Turn that into something edible," he said, sitting back to see what she could do.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Wanda grinned one prank she loved to do to mess with her brother was to turn his food into something inedible and then back again. She tossed it back to the Doctor and as it flew through the air she flicked her hands in her signature form (middle and ring finger in hand lighting up.) it began glowing and when it reached Strange he caught a perfect cream puff. She grinned. "Try it." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Strange caught the cream puff and smiled, sniffing it and popping it into his mouth, giving her a thumbs up. "Not bad," he said after swallowing the food. "You've got transfiguration down. How about teleportation?"
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Wanda smiled. "For that I need to concentrate. She began to levitate and crossed her legs floating in the air. I usually need to meditate in this position to teleport." She explained grinning.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:38 am

Strange nodded. "We should work on that, then. If you need to get out of somewhere quickly that could hinder you," he noted.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:32 pm

Wanda nodded as she slowly floated down to the floor touching down gently. "Usually I have my brother for quick get aways." She said with a joking grin. "My brother can run at super speed." She explained. "But your right I can't depend on my brother every time I'm in trouble." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Strange nodded his head. That made sense. They were a team, so they were used to using each other for different things. Not necessarily a bad system, but it still left a lot of room for error if they got separated.

"Ideally, you won't be in a situation where you need to make a quick getaway without your brother or me there to help you, but still, I can certainly help teach you some fast ways of teleportation," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:07 am

Wanda grinned and leaned over excitedly. "Alright. So when do you want to get started?" She asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)   Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Doctor (Tag: Doctor Strange)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: