Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Iron Man

Go down 
+4
Wolverine
Shadowcat
Torunn
Iron Man
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Man

Iron Man

Character Profile: Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Name: Anthony (Tony) Edward Stark - "Call me Anthony, and you die."
Alias: Iron Man
Character Profile: Iron Man IronMan_4
Character Profile: Iron Man 209944056
Occupation?: "I think I might try my hand at being student, so long as alcohol's allowed on the premises." *thinks* "Or being a Teacher could be cool, more sex for me."
Realtionships: "Hello? Billionaire PLAYBOY Philanthropist!"

Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_m5tuuv9sr91rqlfp9

Personal text: "Looking forward to pissing off other Teachers." *grins* "Logan mainly."

Character Profile: Iron Man Robert-Downey-Jr-3-robert-downey-jr-31453596-500-244

Last edited by Iron Man on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:46 pm

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TONY! *fangasm* omgomgomg!!! Embarassed
bounce bounce bounce
mehehe Trounn won't stand this guy, that's for sure xP
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

"What are you talking about? Everybody loves me. And I found the alcohol. This place is better already."

Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_m6ij4aQ07w1rp62eq
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Wifeyyy I love you XDDD <3333333 I just cannot wait to rp with this guy Wink XDD
I think Hel will be slightly unsure around him and Shadowcat will be annoyed lol and I have a feeling Sabretooth might actually like him o-o XDD and Thor will just be amused XDD
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Torunn: uuuuuuuuuh NO.
Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_m0gjixZMlM1r9mt7oo3_250
And THIS is how you drink .___.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:56 pm

( Smile )

"So by those standards, the way it works out for me is: I get to piss of Kitty cat, toothy and I can bug Logan, and ....hm, don't care about the other two." Tony grinned, "So far, everything's coming up Tony. The way I like it."

Character Profile: Iron Man 558278

"You'd suit a pair of bunny ears and a skimp suit, might I add." Tony smirked, looking over to Torunn.

Character Profile: Iron Man Ev0IE
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Torunn: She would've smiled at him, if he hand't said that last part. She raised an unimpressed eyebrow at the man. "Annoy whoever the hell you want, but keep your fantasies to yourself."
Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_ml2388VgO41rp4duqo1_250
"Ugh, are ALL the men on earth this way?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Why do people want to piss off Logan?? *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

"Oh hunny, I wouldn't touch you with a five foot long pole, but I'll keep those fantasies, good to know I have your permission on that one." he grinned

Character Profile: Iron Man Tony_stark_gif_by_foxedpeople-d52kw34

Tony then looked over at Wolverine, "Aww kitty gonna get his claws out?" he asked, raising an amused eyebrow, "Make sure you really rough it up, make it seem more interesting on my fan page."

Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_lsnzkvbN4M1r3gup8o1_400
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Because evreyone LOVES Logan 8D (I sure do xP )

Torunn: "Good to know" seh anseard back flatly, not offended in the least. "Then I won't have to cut off somethign veeery important to you."
Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_lobwigQ1AF1qkr7pk
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 pm

"Guess I need no introduction here, looks like you've already made some enemies, Tony." Clint laughed.

Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_inline_mjpq9ym1421qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 pm

XDDD Iron Man! 8DDDDD Oooh, this is going to be fun XD

Strange is going to call him Anthony. He just is. And I can tell he and Tony are going to be arguing about magic vs. science. I just . . . I can tell.

Donna's just going to be majorly confuzzled, which is her reaction to 90% of the things around here XD. Juuuust . . . don't try and get her drunk. She can out-drink and ox.

And juuuust . . .watch out for Ivy. XD Just BEWARE her.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:25 pm

"I'm so popular already, that's expected."

Last edited by Iron Man on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Torunn: She smiled sweetly. "Well, I'm a prefectly healthly young woman, beign a prevert is totally normal. And don't worry, I won't touch it, just cut it off with a pair of scissors. Thats more than enough."
Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_m7r3xn11pR1r988i9
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm

"I'm sorry, did you just say being a pervert was normal?"

Last edited by Iron Man on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:34 pm

"Where I come from, yes, I have my 'experince'," she smirked back. "And no, keep Tony juniour to yourself, wouldnt' wnat to give the rest here nightmares."
Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_m7wlquKFRx1rtw38q
"And far from beign a 'kid' old man."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:47 pm

"Hm, I thought I was prone to danger." Tony answered, a cocky smile on his face, "And don't worry about them, TJ, as you call it, would be for your eyes only." he whispered, licking her ear lobe before turning and walking away, "JARVIS. Locate every source of alcohol in this building." he ordered, flexing his hand about the air.

"Yes sir."

Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_m3jcn4UMAS1r9dl99o3_250_large
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Laura: ... More S.H.E.I.L.D people.. *Thinks*Logan, I told you S.H.E.I.LD wouldn't let you have full control.. *End thought*
Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_inline_mkgevog8aN1rooebp
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 pm

She jerked back in disgust, covering her ear and stared shocked after him, at loss of words. "Y-y-you disgusting...!" she stammerd, before jumping after him and slammed his face agaisnt the wall.
Her face was red in both anger AND embrasement.
She let him go and stared to look for a bathroom. "Oh god i'm gonna throw up! Or get sick! It licked me! UGH."

Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_lzwnycgJxV1r4kfic
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Tony was about to answer Laura when he felt his face slammed in to a wall.

Character Profile: Iron Man Cm-52053-25140215803e0a

"Yep, I still got it." he answered, taking a moment to straighten his jaw. "Yup, S.H.I.EL.D. I kinda got forced to join - not really my style but annoying Capsicle is too fun to pass up." he answered, popping some blue berries in his mouth before holding the packet out to Laura, "Want one?"

Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_m5je1wmtYL1qfhis6o4_500
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Laura stared at Tony, giving him a cold glare. "No." She said rudely, swiping his hand away from her, making the bag fly out of his hand. "Go away." Laura said, before looking away to walk off.
Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_inline_mkg9v1VW5i1rooebp
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Torunn walked back out from the bathroom, havign washed ehr ear at leats ten times over, and still looked pretty disgusted. Or was she still just embarrassment?
"By Odin, now I'LL be having nightmares," she mumbled overdramaticlly. So much for keeping her cool.

Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_lz3pmxLf4F1r7nsfn
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:36 pm

"So this is the famous Iron Man. Hmm, thought he'd be more.. young?" Blink laughed.
Character Profile: Iron Man Tumblr_inline_mgmcarr5xF1ruu3yh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Iron Man   Character Profile: Iron Man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Iron Man
Page 1 of 1