Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Black Widow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Widow

Black Widow

Character Profile: Black Widow Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:14 pm

NAME-Natasha Romanava
ALIAS- Black Widow
AGE- looks to be 26 is actually much older
RELATIONSHIPS- Clint Barton (good friend), Tony Stark (former employee and confidante)
PERSONALITY- Natasha is a very serious woman and while she can be humerous it's very dry, Natasha can be charming when the occasion calls for it and is a very good actress.
HISTORY- Natalia "Natasha" Alianovna Romanova born circa 1928 and was raised from her youth by a Russian soldier Ivan Petrovich Bezukhov after she was orphaned when enemy soldiers attacked Stalingrad. To save Ivan's life, she accepted a place in the Soviet government's covert "Red Room" facility. While there, she was bio- and psycho-technologically enhanced - granting her an unusually long and lifespan and prolonged youthful appearance. While in the program she was trained by the Winter Soldier, and the two became lovers. Each Black Widow was deployed with false memories to help ensure their loyalty. Natasha was given memories of becoming a ballerina, but eventually discovered this fact, along with the knowledge that the Red Room is still active as "2R".
It is rumoured that Black Widow is somehow related to the last ruling czars of Russia, but this has yet to be proven. Not much is known about Black Widow's history prior to World War II other than she was born as Natalia Romanova in Stalingrad, Russia to unknown parents. Nazi's set fire to the building that Natasha and her parents were living in and her mother threw Natasha out of the window into the arms of a Russian soldier named Ivan Petrovitch, who was serving in the army at the time. Ivan took care of Natasha while she was growing up and later became her chauffeur.
After a youth spent travelling through war-torn Europe with Ivan and his company of troops, Natasha was recruited by the Red Room. Her masters there arranged a marriage with the hero pilot Alexei Shostakov, and soon with the help of Red Room brainwashing, Natasha became convinced she was an ordinary Russian housewife. When Alexei was (seemingly) killed, Natasha found she had a deep-rooted desire to serve her country, and demanded the government let her serve in his place. She became the KGB's top agent.
For a while, Black Widow was trained and helped by Wolverine, who temporarily left his violent ways for her and cared very much about her well-being. Ivan also protected Natasha, until in 1941, when she was kidnapped by the Nazi Baron Strucker and was made an assassin for the Hand. However, she was taken back (against her will) by Ivan, Captain America and Wolverine. When Wolverine came back to America, Black Widow saved him from Hydra assassins and encountered him again when Thing and Ms. Marvel stole the Red Storm project from Russia. She pursued them, but was ordered to abort the mission. During this time, Widow fell in love with a somewhat brainwashed Bucky Barnes.
In the year 2007 Natasha ran into Hawkeye an agent from S.H.I.EL.D. and after multiple run-ins she questioned her loyalty to Russia, K.G.B. agents kidnapped her and brainwashed her forcing her to attack The Avengers, she however freed herself from their hold and joined the Avengers full time. She is now a teacher at S.H.I.E.L.D. University.
POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS- Natasha has taken a different version of the Super-Soldier Serum. This gave her physical abilities much like Captain America, though not as great as his. She possesses peak-level physiology, making her as strong, agile, fast, and durable as a female human can possibly be without being classified as superhuman. This also extends to her senses and immune system, which are similarly heightened to peak human level. From a young age, Natasha was trained to become a martial artist, sharpshooter, and acrobat, and has become a master of all of these skills. She has since become one of the top espionage operatives in the world. Natasha has also proven herself to be one of the best information gatherers in the Marvel Universe. She is fluent in many different languages and is an expert computer programmer and hacker. She is an accomplished battle strategist and field commander, and has been the leader of the Avengers and even SHIELD on one occasion.
She was subjected to bio-technological and psycho-technological enhancement. This answers the question as to why Natasha is still so youthful despite being born prior to World War II.
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_inline_mjw9zi9uyG1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:19 pm

(damn that's a long profile XD but very well put together)

"It's good to see you here Nat, I was wondering when Fury was going to appoint you." Clint smiled, happy to have his good friend with him.

Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_mj965ooqif1rs7n9lo4_500
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:26 pm

"Hi Black Widow!"

Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_mdr24f7Kbw1road7ao1_500
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 pm

(lol I love that face-claim for Beast-Boy, what's his name? and thanks <3)
@Clint: It has been too long my friend, and I asked him if I could come
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_inline_mjwa09P2ny1qz4rgp
@Beast Boy: And you're supposed to be?
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_inline_mjwa3pLYOO1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:38 pm

(lol actor's name is Matt Bomer the name I've given him is Nate Hanson Smile <3 )

"It has been, way too long." Clint answered, "At least I know you'll always have my back."
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_inline_mj322bl4CK1qa7v4a
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:42 pm

"I'm sort of a new Hero, I go by Beast Boy."

Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_m7uist5JRx1qeitqh

"Because I can turn in to something like this........."
Character Profile: Black Widow Kit

"Damn! I was meant to turn in to a Tiger!"
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 pm

@Clint and I know you'll have mine, so what have you been up too?
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_m3qngw8HoI1ro0csj
@Nate A.....kitten? Well that's uh intimidating..
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_m3qng61azx1ro0csj
(me: *dying of laughter* he's sooo cuute *-*)
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:00 pm

"Let's give this one more go, come on Nate, Tiger!" Nate sighed and tried his best to turn in to what he planned.

Character Profile: Black Widow Cutest-animal-gifs-tiger-cub-yawn

*thinking* think ferocious thoughts! I am a scary tiger!* "Rawr!"

Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_mheqitx3lf1qlxzewo1_r2_500_large

"Close enough...right?"
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:07 pm

She blinked at the baby tiger and then watched as he turned back into himself, "I suppose so." She said slowly as she looked over at Clint, she wasn't quite sure what to make of the kid.
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_m3qlslvoa31ro0csj
(and I'm going off for a bit, will be back soon <3)
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:09 pm

(( no worries XD))

"Well if it isn't Agent Romanoff." Tony grinned and looked over, "I knew you couldn't stay away from me for too long."

Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_m6g0bhD1EA1rqu17w

He then looked over watching Nathan. "And the reason for your existence is?"

Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_mi1me64v9d1rqfhi2o1_250
Back to top Go down
Donna Troy

Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 pm

8DDD Black Widow!!!!!!! She's AWESOME!!!!

. . . Donna is going to REALLY look up to her XD Like, a LOT.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Clint laughed a little watching Nate struggle with his powers. "Not really a mystery why you're at this Uni." he answered and looked to Black Widow. "I'm good thanks, aside from feeling a little victimized." he smiled, "So what's your position here?"

Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_inline_mj4ue9htur1qa7v4a
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:42 am

(bbackies and ohhh wow Smile *feels loved*)
@Tony: *looks at him for a moment*, you missed me didn't you?
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_m3qmw4FBsV1ro0csj
@Donna
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_m3qnpeNEvc1ro0csj
YAY! she'll probably take a special interest in all the girls, kinda mother them XDD
@Clint: I think they're trying to decide that, probably something like Tactical Maneuvers or something, why do you feel like that?"
Character Profile: Black Widow Tumblr_m3qlncND4Q1ro0csj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Black Widow   Character Profile: Black Widow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Black Widow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: