Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Above the waves [Tag Hel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungand

Jormungand

Above the waves [Tag Hel] Empty
PostSubject: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Jormungand knew he should be supicious of his father sudden 'resuce', worried what he might have in store for him. Although, maybe the trickster had just really finally been able to set him free? Somethgin nice he wanted to belive, but it hard to...
However, he was more occupied with learnign and looking at all the new things around him. It's been so long sicne he's been out here, wlaking on solid ground. It felt... weird... he even missed the ocean a little, but wouldn't go back there even if it killed him.
"School..." he mumbled as he walked through the building. "I guess it's a nice place to start, if I want to adpat..."

Above the waves [Tag Hel] Tumblr_mkaofhzSxr1s5pbvxo2_250
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:33 pm

(I'm assuming she'll know its her brother right? XD)
Hel had come back from outside, it had been a pretty day and she had had time to collect her thoughts, she froze though when she saw a very familiar figure across the hallway. It couldn't be....."Jory?" She whispered softly and took a hesitant step towards him before she felt like a little kid all over again, "JORY!" She called and raced down the hall towards him.
Above the waves [Tag Hel] Tumblr_inline_mjz67kKQ1n1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:39 pm

(well o.o he's NEVER been in human form before... but hey she's Hel, she'd recognise him no matter what he looks like xD)

Hearign his very familiar nickname being called out, he frowned, knowing only two people who's ever called him that. He looked over his shoulder, at first looking confused at the gril running towards him before recognising her. Hel...
His baby sister? Here as well? Did that mean Fenr-
He wrapped his arms around her as she reached him, almost knocking him over and happily tiwrled them both around in a death hug. "You've grown!" was the first thign eh could think up to say as he put her down, showing one of his unusal wide smiles.
Above the waves [Tag Hel] Tumblr_mkg9bidB9I1s5pbvxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 pm

"And you look...human!" She said and then blushed as she hugged him even tighter, "What are you doing here?" She asked as she tilted her head up to look at him with a loving look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:50 pm

He chuckled, feelign awkward at her words. "Yeah... human.... I never felt this small before," he mumbled and rubbed his neck. "And, father payed me a visit..." he said slowly, as if unsure himself. "Is that the same reason you're here..?" he asked, before his eyes light up hopefully. "Is Fenrir here too?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:56 pm

She frowned at his words, "Dad....paid you a visit?" She asked slowly, she wondered what it was her dad was up too, then shook it off she should be grateful Jory was back and doing well. "No...its just me, I haven't seen Fenrir." She said quietly and looked down before she gave Jory a weak smile. "I am glad to see you though." She said gently as she smiled happily up at him.
(I'm getting off bye hun <3333)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:00 pm

(aww okie hon see ya<333 Very Happy)

His smile faded a little, beign dissapointed. Well, he was gettign his hopes up to much anyway... Nothign was ever perfect.
He gave her warm smile, messign up her hair playfully. "Same here," he said honestly, relief and happiness evident in his usual cold and flat voice. "I'm so happy i got this chance to see you again Hel."
Above the waves [Tag Hel] Tumblr_m690i9uO0R1rq71ks
Back to top Go down
Black Widow

Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:48 pm

She smiled and hugged him again, "Me too, I've missed you and Fennie." She whispered as she clung to him. She wished that he was in his usual snake form, she loved to curl up with him when she was a kid. Back before they had been taken away from each other.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:55 pm

(just the most adorable picture fo these two in my head<33333 xD)

He happily returned the hug, tryign to ignore the weird feeling of havign arms and actully embracing her. He not only flet small in this body, but also... sooo out fo placem and awkward. Just how many thigns would he need to used to?
He smiled to himself. Well, havign arms wans't really that bad when he thoguth about it. Not when he could finally return those warm hugs.
"So... what exactly is place for anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:22 am

( I knowwww, same here <3333)
She pulled back and sighed, "Its a place for kids to learn how to better use their abilities and special gifts...it all sounds very, well uh over the top but whatever." She said with a roll of her eyes. "So what did dad say when he bailed you out?" She asked curiously, ever since he had brought it up it had been bothering her and she wanted to know what had been said.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:21 am

(....i wanna make a fanart of them now x3)

"For kids?" he reapeted. "But we're not, um.... exactly 'kids'," he murmured with a small, confused smile.
Bringign up their father again, he glanced away, uncertain as to what to say. Even he wasn't sure what exactly Loki had meant with all fo this... Come t think of it, how was he able to bail him out in the first place?
"He didn't say much just... 'Live'..."

Above the waves [Tag Hel] Tumblr_inline_mg2zh4SbOD1rq71ks
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Hel couldn't agree more and shrugged, "To be honest, I'm not even sure why we're here." She admitted as she folded her arms and then frowned at his next words, "That's....odd." She said slowly and shook her head, "I wonder why he only said live..." She said quietly as she thought about it she studied him for a moment before she shrugged, "Well either way, I'm just glad to have you with me." She said lightly as she smiled at him happily.
(sorry for the late reply btw and yes PLEASE MAKE A FANART!! <3)
Above the waves [Tag Hel] Tumblr_lvky7iDPG41r7vjq1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:18 am

He nodded imagrement, remebering clearly the broekn expression hs father had when freeing him. That was... very disturbing to see... But just as sudden he had appeard, he had vanished before he could've asked any question. And then eh had only been quided to this school, without an explination.
"Same here," he smiled. "So, please tell me, what've you've been up to since you left Niflheim?" he asked curiously, wanting to ehar everythgin he ahd missed of his sister's life.

(just a note, Niflheim is Hel'skingdom where she was banished too, Hell in old norse myth xP)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 am

She smiled at him and then sighed, "I've just been doing work as the goddess of the dead should be doing. Most nights I have to leave and see how Niffleheim is faring in my absence." She said with some reluctance, she didn't like going to her own kingdom. In fact she put off going there as often as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:58 am

He smiled sympathetically at her, patting her head softly again. "Ok so, let's not tlak about that then," he said sheepishly, feelign s little stupid for bringing her 'home' up. "Um, made any new... friends, or something?"
This sort of conversation felt so weird to him.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:03 pm

(Awww he's being soo cuute *-*)
Hel smiled at the change of subject and then blushed again as she thought about Clint, would her brother approve? She couldn't help but wonder and bit her bottom lip, "Only one really, his name is Clint...he's a teacher here." She said quietly before her blush brightened even more. "He's really sweet, and kind and...and a good teacher." She said before she cleared her throat.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:08 pm

((really? yaaay, that's what i was trying for x'D<33))

As he litsend, and payed an extra close attention to her, he couldn't help ut startign to grin in a teasing way. No, he wasn't experienced in romance or any relationship whatsoever, but was there one thing he could; it was reading people like a book.
"And you have the biggest crush on him?" he finnished for her, unable to hold back his sly smirk. "Don't know whether to be gald or depressed to know i've missed so much of your life," he laughed slightly. "Last time we talked, boys were the last thing on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:17 pm

(you are succeding then <33)
She laughed again as another blush started up, "Well yeah I know." She said and nudged him with her shoulder playfully. "But Clint...he likes me Jory...in fact we uh.." She trailed off and then almost slapped herself for having brought it up. She hoped Jory wouldn't try and hurt Clint either, she wanted her family to accept him, not slam him against walls and judge him.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:25 pm

His smile fell a little as she hesitated to continue, somethgin he wans't used to. Not from her anyway...
Then he blinked as relisation hit him. Hard.
"Oh," he began, expression blank at first, before anouther shit eating grin creeped out on his face. "I'm gonna go all Fenrir style since eh isn't here now... Erhem: Hel's got a boyfriend~ Hel's got a boyfriend~" he began to chant, knowing he was completley out fo character but couldn't give a damn at the momet.
He knew this probably meant there was someone who had been able to accept her for what she is, and still stick around. For him, this was wonderful news.

(lucky for her, Jorry is the opposite of Loki xDDDDD)

Above the waves [Tag Hel] Tumblr_m2e2mvfnxL1qfcqqvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:32 pm

(XDDDD I'll say <3)
Hel's eyes widened and she started tickling him, "Shut up, before someone hears." She said even though she was inwardly relieved that he hadn't lashed out the way her father had. It meant more to her then Jory probably knew but she didn't care all the same just so long as he accepted their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:36 pm

(I can see him always beeing the supporting and calm one, while Loki and Fenrir got all over protective and killer-mode xP)

This time his eyes widened and her tried to avoid beeign tickled. "Guah! No, stop! I'm even more senesitive in this form!" he laughed desperatly, trying to grabb her hands to stop her attacks on him.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Hel smiled and continued her attack, "Oh is that so?" She asked playfully before she stopped tickling him. She smirked up at him, "I know your weakness now Jorry." She said lightly. It was always so much fun to play with Jory and when he hqd been in his snake form, it had been slightly more difficult to tickle him but now..now she could and still have fun with it.
(back to bed I go <333)
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 pm

(oki, sleep well honey<333 Very Happy)

He took this chance to catch his breath, giving her warning looks in case she would "attack" him again.
"Oh no, my life is ruined," he said in mock laguhetr before straightign up. "Well... as long as it's not hammers of any sort involved, i think i'll survive your sneak attacks," he grinned confidently.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:26 pm

She grinned and poked him once again for good measure, "You're safe for now." She said lightly before she shook her head, "Don't worry I won't use a hammer on you, I don't think I could lift one anyway." She added, she knew that she could stop Mjolnir in flight but as far as lifting the bloody thing, that she wasn't so sure about.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:35 pm

"'Safe' is one of the many luxuries of which I cannot afford of," he said in a mock serious tone after clearnign his throut. "Especilly with you around me," he added with a arm smile. "Good thign sit's just you thoguh. With Fenrir I would've lost it after five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above the waves [Tag Hel]   Above the waves [Tag Hel] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Above the waves [Tag Hel]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: