Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Character Profile } - Blink

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blink

Blink

{Character Profile } - Blink Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile } - Blink   {Character Profile } - Blink I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:13 pm

{Character Profile } - Blink 8644159378_375eb7ac8b_t{Character Profile } - Blink 8644159362_f46f7c86f3_t{Character Profile } - Blink 8643064237_77951e1da4_t
I was given wine
We're feeling okay
And quite all right
You wash my tears away
And make me wanna stay
And bonfires lit up the shores

{Character Profile } - Blink Tumblr_mgiusu2Jom1s22aoho1_500
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NAME - Clarice Ferguson
ALIAS - Blink
AGE - 24
OCCUPATION - Staff
RELATIONSHIPS - None

PERSONALITY - Independent, A bit childish, Socialable, Feisty, A team leader.

FEARS - To hurt anyone with her powers..

HISTORY - Clarice Ferguson was a young, inexperienced mutant who was targeted as a member of the next generation of mutants by the Phalanx. The technological alien race couldn't absorb mutants, and had decided to kidnap and experiment on young mutants. They stole Professor Xavier's list of new mutants, which included Clarice. Along with Husk, M, and Skin (who would become founding members of Generation X) she was entombed within the Phalanx as a test subject on the assimilation of mutant tissue. Little has been revealed about Clarice’s early life. Her powers manifested when she was a teenager and did so quite tragically. When she first used her powers, she was knocked unconscious. When she awoke, she found herself in a pool of blood. At the time, she vowed to never use her powers against another living being again.

Since I can't really explain her history that well. *Aka I'm confused by some of it.* I will leave a link here to tell you more about her. :3 http://www.comicvine.com/blink/4005-12548/

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS -
- Teleportation

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
{Character Profile } - Blink 8644258228_4d15ed7f37

Last edited by Blink on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Blink   {Character Profile } - Blink I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:16 pm

"Childishness for the win!"

{Character Profile } - Blink Tumblr_m7ujd0GMB21qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Blink   {Character Profile } - Blink I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:55 pm

"Of course! I mean who isn't just a little bit childish?" Blink asked the student.
{Character Profile } - Blink Tumblr_inline_mhm030ankq1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Blink   {Character Profile } - Blink I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 pm

"Exactly. I'm Nate by the way."

{Character Profile } - Blink Tumblr_m7uj1r1ev21qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Blink   {Character Profile } - Blink I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm

"I know who you are Mr. Hanson. It is nice to meet you though. I'm one of the staff people. My name is Blink."
{Character Profile } - Blink Elena-Gilbert-2x18-elena-gilbert-21217461-500-282_zps626fea12

Last edited by Blink on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeastBoy

BeastBoy

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Blink   {Character Profile } - Blink I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 pm

"That's a cool name, and oh awesome. What do you teach?" Nathan asked smiling.

{Character Profile } - Blink Tumblr_m7uiwsUxkw1qeitqh
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Blink   {Character Profile } - Blink I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:04 am

"Why Blink I didn't know you worked here." He said as he smiled at her almost charmingly save for the sharp teeth glinting at the corners of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Blink   {Character Profile } - Blink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile } - Blink
Page 1 of 1