Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jormungand

Jormungand

My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] Empty
PostSubject: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:53 pm

((Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis should get intressting... Razz))

Jormungand yawned loudly to himself as he laid back comfortably on the rooftop, starign contedly up at the night sky. Had the starts always looked... bright? And close?
A small smile tugged at his lips as he raised a hand up towards the sky, as if trying to grabb one of those shinning, soothign night lights. He could hardly remember the stars from his childhood, and even less from when he was inprisoned. Not even the birghtest star in the sky could reach down to darkest corner of the ocean. He had forgotten how much he enjoyed the little lights.

My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] Tumblr_mkk21zqPBa1s5pbvxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:40 pm

(yhuup XDD)
Thor hadn't exactly planned on taking a nighttime stroll but the weather was nice and he had always liked looking up at the stars, ever since he had discovered that they held so much more to them. He froze in place when he saw the young man lying down on the grass, even though in himan form he didn't immediately recognize him he knew who he was. "Jormungand, what are you doing here?" He asked slowly, he should have known Jormungand would be here, after all Hel was here which ment maybe Fenrir would be along shortly.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:48 pm

The serpant-turned-human's eyes shot open,a dn imedinetly sat up in alarm at hearign a very, and fro not to tlak about unwelcome voice. Blinking up at the god of thunder, he slowly crawled backwars before standign up, making sure to keep distance bewteen them.
"I might as well return the question," he murmured, gaze travelling down towards Thor's belt.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Thor held up his hands in a placating manner, "I mean you no harm, I'm a teacher here...now why are you here?" He asked as he studied the man in front of him, his human form was certainly deceiving and if it hadn't been for his aura, Thor would never have recognized him.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:49 pm

(xDDDDDDD his mazzive blood-thirsty-killer-HOT-auora? *SHOT* sorry x'3)

He anrrowed his eyes, looking as if he would make a run for it any minute. He feard for his head... that hammer has haunted his dream sicne Thor's first fishing trip...
"If I said my father was behind it, would that explain enough?" he asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:05 pm

(......yeah that one XDDDD Thor'll never admit it though XDD)
Thor chuckled under his breath, "It would actually." He said with a shake of his head, "So I take it you've seen Hel and Loki then?" He asked conversationally enough, he wouldn't give him a reason to panic.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 pm

(xDDD just admit it Thor, no reason to be ashamend sicne well think it *.*)

He shifted on his feet, tryign to hold back his instcit to either run the hell out of there or bite him in the neck.
"Yeah" he replied shortly, before giving him anouther look.
"...Picturing you as a teacher is..." he began, titilign his head before coverign his mouth. "...really disturbing," he snorted out bewteen his laughter.

(i keep picturing our Alex <33333 xD)
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:02 pm

(XDDD awwww I miss Alex and Alice....and Mikey and Odette and Joey...)
Thor shook his head, "Well I won't be using my hammer much for the lessons, and I'll be teaching Ethics." He knew Jormungand would find that even more amusing. The truth was..he was going to try, he had made mistakes yes as every person does, but he wouldn't be setting a good example by trying to murder one of his students.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:48 am

(yeah... our crazy family x3)

His laughter calmed down, and he went back to givign Thor his supisioucs and careful looks. "If I end up skipping your classes, I'm sure you'd understand why," he said flatly, before allowing himself to relax a little. Had Thor wnated to hurt him in some way, it would've happen at this point already.
"Are you...gonna teach some about fligth as well? Ha, one more reason I won't be comming..." he chuckled to himself. "Never been a fan of flying..."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:50 pm

(I miss them DX)
"Actually yes but I'll have another instructer with me, Barbara Gordon I have a feeling you'd prefer her methods of teaching over mine anyway." He said bluntly as he folded his arms and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm

(me toooooooooooo ;3; )

He shrugged. "I doubt I like anything abotu any of these classes," he sighend truthfully, if not even a little worried. "Never liked being crowds, or with several people at once. Still makes me nervous, old habbits die hard ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:12 pm

He nodded, "Yeah well would you do better one on one?" He asked suddenly curious, not that he would teach him but perhaps Jormungand would feel more at ease if he only had to deal with people one on one or something.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 pm

That... surpsied him. Was he ebign serious? Or just asking out of mere curiosity? Well, no matter. "I'm not good with strangers in general. It will of course feel etter with just a few, but i'd still rather not... 'hang' with them... or whatever it is you call it," he murmured the last part. "Sorry, but having a nomral conversation with you without the bloodthisrt, it's really weird."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:49 am

Thor chuckled, "For once I agree with you, however it just wouldn't do if a teacher attacked one of its students so we can call this a....mutual understanding and once this school thing ends it'll be business as usual." He said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:52 am

He gave the god a dry, sarcastic laugh. "Oh geez, thanks. Now i'm defenetily calm and ready to move on," he rolled his eyes. "Knowing i'll stll need to get myself soem sort of thunder protection once I graduate."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Thor chuckled, "I'll allow you some time to adjust after you graduate, give you time to look for that thunder protection." He said lightly before he stood up. "I'm sure you'll find something that will do." He added before he started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Jorry felt his eye twitch as he watched THor wlak away. He was never one to hold a grudge, but this Aesir was clearly the exception. However, he'd still try and get along during hs classes... if he ever botherd trying showing up at it.
He kicked at soem rock, accidently makign it hit at the back of Thor's head. "....i'm a reallly good shot, it would seem," he couldn't help but say in amusment.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:49 pm

(not exactly sure what to have Thor do o-o XDD)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:55 pm

(we can stop if you want<33 i'm running out of ides anyway sooo x'D)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:56 pm

(yeah same XDD so end? <3)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:00 pm

(end<333 ^^ we'll see how these clash when the lessons starts ;P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]   My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My greatest fear..? [Tag Thor]
Page 1 of 1