Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Hellion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellion

Hellion

Character Profile: Hellion Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Hellion   Character Profile: Hellion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Character Profile: Hellion Tumblr_m8z2bmb08n1rtzlzf

NAME
Julian Keller

ALIAS
Hellion

OCCUPATION
Student

RELATIONSHIPS
With X-23 / Laura

PERSONALITY
Cocky, headstrong. He's a true hero at heart and only wants to do what's right. He does have a temper and does lash out, isn't afraid to lash out.

FEARS
Death. To lose Laura.

HISTORY
Julian Keller was leader of the Hellions, the Xavier Institute training squad instructed by co-headmaster Emma Frost. His young age notwithstanding, Keller has already learned to employ his genetic mutation in a variety of inventive ways, including flight and concussive force blasts as well as the creation of telekinetic shields and transport platforms. Always looking for trouble, he was involved (along with Josh Foley) in reviving Magma and nearly incinerating the medical wing, as well as turning away Noriko Ashida Surge II) because she was dirty. He was originally an advisee of Northstar, but his constant punishments caused him to switch advisors to Emma Frost, who sees in him great potential for heroism as well as a frightening disposition for personal gain and villainy, Julian named himself 'Hellion' in tribute to the former White Queen's first class of students (who had been killed by Trevor Fitzroy).

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS
Hellion possesses high level telekinesis granting him the ability to fly. He can shoot psionic blasts from his hands and create telekinetic platforms for transportation. Furthermore Hellion can move objects of great weight and create telekinetic force fields.

Character Profile: Hellion Tumblr_lxjoln8H8i1r8sn00o1_500
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hellion   Character Profile: Hellion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 pm

"Julian." Laura gasped as she stared at the familiar male in front of her. She stared until, finally, a smile formed on her face.
Character Profile: Hellion Tumblr_m9vzu8Z8rR1qm9et6o1_500
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hellion   Character Profile: Hellion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Character Profile: Hellion Ian-somerhalder-kiss-Favim.com-657649

"Laura." He smiled after removing his hand from his lips.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hellion   Character Profile: Hellion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Laura smiled, finding herself blush as Julian kissed her hand.
Character Profile: Hellion Tumblr_lddm7dbsex1qczjlgo1_500

Once he lowered her hand all of the way, she quickly moved forward and hugged him.
"Finally. Someone who I can trust."
Character Profile: Hellion Tumblr_lztjmomo8P1qfslajo1_500_zpsf243d7fc
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hellion   Character Profile: Hellion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:25 am

Character Profile: Hellion Delena_hug

"I'm happy you can trust me, Lu." He holds on to her with a bit more force, half tempted to caress her with his ability if it would make her feel safer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hellion   Character Profile: Hellion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:13 pm

"You're the only one who I can trust, Julian." Laura smiled, pulling away a little to look up at him.
Character Profile: Hellion Tumblr_m9ipifEeP51qe1283o1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hellion   Character Profile: Hellion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi Hellion i'm glad your here Laura needed someone ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Hellion   Character Profile: Hellion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Hellion
Page 1 of 1