Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) Empty
PostSubject: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Hannah entered the S.H.I.E.L.D. building hesitantly, she hadn't exactly known her mom would sign her up for this thing, but apparently her mom was willing to do whatever it took to get her better again. She stared down at her suitcase as she drummed her fingers on the handle before she made her way to the entrance, she had never been to a university building before and so far everything she had seen surpassed that of her simple community college. Maybe she could find a room and get onto Skype or something to tell her friends all about this place...she was sure they would find it interesting. "I bet Johanna would like this." She said with a small smile as she thought about one of her friends, which meant as soon as she got a good scope of the place she would be telling her all about it. She made her way into the foyer and started to smile when she saw a piano sitting against the far corner, it had been awhile since she had played, her mom was a piano teacher so she had made sure to teach Hannah. Checking to make sure no one was around Hannah made her way towards it, she sat down at the piano bench and checked the pedals before she started to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. It was one of her favorite songs and she had memorized it for a recital her mom had held a few months ago, kinda funny that she could still remember how to play it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:37 am

Logan was heading back to up the steps of S.H.I.E.L.D. University after taking a ride on his motorcycle to help clear his head. School hadn't even started yet and already he was getting headaches from the place.

He walked into the building before pausing as he heard the sounds of a piano playing. He noticed there was a new scent in the air, leading him to guess that another student had shown up just today.

He moved further into the foyer and saw a young girl playing at the piano.

Hmm, not bad... He thought, noticing she hadn't missed a note yet.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:43 am

Hannah looked up when she heard someone enter the room and turned around to look at an older man who looked uncannily similar to Hugh Jackman, she swallowed hard and rested her hands on the keyboard. "Oh um hi, sorry I didn't know anyone was around." She said sheepishly as she looked down at her hands resting on the keyboard, gee she sure knew how to talk to guys huh? "Are you a...a um teacher here?" She asked as she turned to look back at him, this was going brilliantly so far...right?
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:47 am

"Co-headmaster, actually." He stated, smirking a little and raising an eyebrow in question to the look she had given him.

"What brought you here, kid?" Logan asked, indicating at wanting to know what her "power" was.

He wasn't used to making small talk.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:51 am

Hannah blinked in surprise when he said that he was the Co-Headmaster, that had to be a big job right? "My healing ability, among other things.." She said with a shrug as she looked down at her hands. She felt like her mom had just sent her off to this school just to get rid of her...not that she could blame her really, after all how ironic was it that she had some healing power and couldn't heal herself. "So Co-Headmaster....is that a difficult job?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:56 am

"It can be a pain in ass at times." Logan, bluntly, stated. "But, its got its moments." He told her.

"What's your name, kid?" He asked, figuring he probably should know the name of one of his students.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 am

She laughed under her breath when he said that before he asked for her name, "Oh um sorry, my name is Hannah Beadles." She said and slid off the piano bench to give him her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:13 am

Logan looked at her blankly before looking back up at her. "Logan, but you'll [probably hear the name Wolverine said a lot around here." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:17 am

She ever so casually slipped her hand back into her pocket, getting the feeling that he wouldn't appreciate it. "Well Logan suits you , what's with the name Wolverine?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 am

"Heh, coming to a school for future superheros, you didn't do much research, did you?" He asked, smirking.

"We all have "Code Names" here. Well, expect for the some of the bastards from another planet... " He said, mostly saying the last part to himself, thinking about Thor and Loki.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:25 am

She stuck her tongue out at him at his comment before laughing again, "Well I didn't really read the brouchure...my mom was the one who signed me up....don't blame her though." She added under her breath before she realized she had spoken aloud. "Sorry its just...I wish my power was more helpful...my mom hoped so too." She said
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:31 am

Logan raised an eyebrow at her comment. "You said your powers were healing..." He said, before walking over to her.

When he got closer to her, he smelled the scent right away. "...You can't heal yourself though..." He said as a statement more then a question, once he smelled the cancer from the young girl.

Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:35 am

She raised an eyebrow at him, "You uh...smelled that on me?" She asked with some shock, she studied him with interest, "H..How did you uh...manage that?" She asked slowly, no one knew about this other then her friends...and it hadn't taken much but a whiff for Logan to pick up the cancer smell.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 am

"Enhanced senses; part of my powers." He stated, before hearing her stomach rumble. He walked over and picked up her suitcase. "Come on, kitchen is this way." He said, nodding his head in the direction of the kitchen, before leading the way to it.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:02 am

She watched him start to walk off before glaring at her stomach, "Traitor." She muttered down to it before following after him. "I'll be fine, I'm really not that hungry." She argued, but not before her stomach growled again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:07 am

Logan looked back at her with a smirk for a moment. "Come on." He said, continuing his walk to the kitchen.

"You gotta eat something to keep up your strength, kid." He stated, setting the suitcase down by the island in the kitchen.

"What do you want?" He asked, getting the feeling he may not get a response indicating what she actually wanted. Knowing what he knows now, he'll force something down her throat if he has to.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:14 am

"You sound like my mom." Hannah said with a little laugh before she sat down and then bit her bottom lip, "An open faced sandwich would be nice, nothing too spicy though." She said quietly, generally she preferred mayo on two slices of bread with turkey, and tomato covering the top and then cheese to top it, after that she would stick in into the oven on broil and VIOLA! Sandwich supreme...made for a good brunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)   New Here (shared fanfic with Logan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Here (shared fanfic with Logan)
Page 1 of 1