Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Character Profile } - Scorpia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpia

Scorpia

{Character Profile } - Scorpia Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:59 am

{Character Profile } - Scorpia 8692108460_cca7c3c5a8_t{Character Profile } - Scorpia 8690990363_6a86f1b052_t{Character Profile } - Scorpia 8690990373_ca3cc4f790_t
It's the blue in his eyes
That helps me see the future
Fingerprints that leave me covered for days
Yeah, hey, yeah

Now I don't have any first degree
But I know what he does to me
No need to work it out
It's so familiar, ohh

And my heart won't beat again
If I can't feel him in my veins
No need to question
I already know

It's in his DNA, D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-b-breath away, I feel it every day

{Character Profile } - Scorpia Tumblr_mlf04a2gvk1s0gh9vo4_500
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NAME - Vulpe Blueblood
ALIAS - Scorpia
AGE - 19
OCCUPATION - Student
RELATIONSHIPS - With Ender (Aka my boyfriend.)

PERSONALITY - Vulpe is manipulative, conniving, sadistic girl. She loves seeing people suffer, and likes it when she can cause pain to others. You could say it pleases, and excites her. Maybe it's because she is a Scorpion? Even though she is a cruel person, she tops it off by being smart enough to hide what she really is like. She will come off as a hyper, social-able, party kind of girl, and someone who general cares about others. This is because she likes to have fun with her prey before finally striking and making their lives completely, and utterly hell. Once you have reach your lowest point, she'll strike. I wonder if you'll survive?

FEARS - Nothing.. (Yeah it's a lie, but why would she tell you?)

HISTORY - Vulpe's parents were both murdered at the age of five. Her parents were in the mob business, a very wealthy business too. She was left with their house, and all of their money, and with her Uncle that would raise her. As she grew up, her uncle could tell she was special. For every time she bit into anything after the age of seven, light green liquid would poor out of her canine teeth. It was also this time where her white hair was now turning blue. For her powers were coming to her slowly. She didn't get her hair color, or her full powers until she was ten.

When she finally got her powers, her uncle put her in training to control them. It was this time she could find out she could change her hair color. Which she abused a lot until she found herself liking the color combination of green and blonde, and her natural hair color. While her Uncle trained her powers, he was also running her parents mob business. Hoping to gain the trust of their followers so he could take all of Vulpe's money and run off with it. She didn't find out about this until she was thirteen.

When Vulpe found out how her Uncle was planning to betray her, she made herself act like she didn't know anything. It wasn't until the night of the planned betrayal did she betray him. She had waited in the darkest of corners, watching her parents followers worship her uncle. Which made her upset. When he finally said they were now going to run away for he had the money and the power. She showed herself, her blue eyes glaring straight through her Uncle eyes, causing him to freeze. It was this time she figured out her glare could paralyze anyone. As she continued to focus on her new power, she walked closer and closer to her uncle. Until she was now behind him, kicking him on the back of the knees and instantly attacked him. Vulpe bit into her Uncle's neck, and shot all of her poison into his body. Causing him to die quickly. She was now in charge of her own mob.

Though, she killed as many men she could, and let the others escape. For she didn't want to own a mob, she wanted to be in control of her money, herself, and her house. She was fine to be alone. It felt great to be alone. Vulpe turned into a cruel person as she continued to grow up, finding that it was enjoyable getting people's trust and betraying it so fast. It was great to be like a Scorpion. As she grew up, she met a man named Ender who is her partner, and the only person she'll ever love.

She came to Shield University to, well, to have fun of course!

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS -
Poisonous canine teeth - When Scorpia bites someone she can put that person in a coma for three days with a small dosage of her poison. If more poison is shot through the person's body, it could put them in a coma even longer; five to six weeks. Though, if she is aiming to kill someone, she will put almost all of her poison into the person's body, and will watch them die in front of her. After this, she will have to rest for a few days to gain her poison back.

Hair color - Vulpe can change her hair color to any color that she wants. Though, it's either blue or blonde and green.

Glare - When Vulpe does a certain, menacing glare she can paralyze anyone.

Last edited by Scorpia on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:11 am

hmmm I have a feeling Hel will sense her true emotions buut weather she'll confront her remains to be seen Wink
{Character Profile } - Scorpia Tumblr_mdr5ikfKbw1qlxvxuo1_500
As for me....hmmm idk why but I think I would stay away from her XDD (*does not want trouble*) though maybe we could have some interaction? XD
Sabretooth...well I think he'd actually like her o-o
{Character Profile } - Scorpia Tumblr_lom7esP7XF1qlbg2no1_500
and yeah XDD
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 am

Vulpe: "Heey Helly!!"
{Character Profile } - Scorpia Tumblr_inline_mjexc8rHf61qz4rgp

----

"Hi Han-Han!"
{Character Profile } - Scorpia Tumblr_inline_mjewjefFbx1qz4rgp

----

"Hello Saby, how are you?"
{Character Profile } - Scorpia Avril-avril-lavigne-lavigne-Favim.com-238812
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 am

Hel:....Scorpia *strained smile*
Me: Oh hi Vulpe, its nice to meet you
Sabretooth: >.< Watch who you call Saby
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 am

O.O
I. LOVE. Her. 8D

Jorry won't be able to help but to find her.... intriguing xP
and they have some things in common *.*
{Character Profile } - Scorpia Tumblr_m3jbgkhzUU1rp5zmmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:44 am

And... really, I get the feeling Loki will enjoy having her in his class Twisted Evil
{Character Profile } - Scorpia Tumblr_m7zsctJ0nG1rsy50k
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:52 am

Hel: "You both are idiots." Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:55 am

Loki: No. You are just jealous beacuse your brother finds someone else more intressting^^
Jorry: ....huh? .___.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:57 am

Hel: Uh no, Vulpe is bad news >.<
(Yeeeah they won't get along XD)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:00 am

Loki: EXACTLY! 8D
Jorry: *pats Hel's head* Well sis, so are we^^;
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:09 am

Hel: Urgh men >.< *walks off*
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Vulpe watched how Helly's brother and father stood up for her. She hid the amusement she was feeling, the amusement of someone trying to warn them, but no one would listen. It pleased her, for her strategy was working when she wasn't even trying. As she stood there, she held the face of shock and hurt. "I-I know my powers are deadly, but I wouldn't use them to hurt anyone.. " She whimpered, making a convincing story that she wasn't evil.
{Character Profile } - Scorpia Tumblr_m55a1dn6O91r05j4oo1_500
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Loki just smiled fondly after Hel, and held Jorry back before he ran after her.
But hearing Vulpe's suddenly hurt and shocked words, he frowned in dissapointment. "Whaaat? You wouldn't? How boring... I thougth you meant trouble," he whined in a childish way, before sighign to himself and vanishing.

Jorry sighned as well, but more tiredly than embaressed. "Good old dad," he mutters sarcasticlly and turned back to Vulpe. "...You'll eventually egt used to them..." he smiled carefully, feelign soooo out fo place.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:27 pm

"I'm sure I will.. I'm just a new kid here. It's understandable why your sister wouldn't trust me." She said as she tilted her head and smiled.
"At least you understand."
{Character Profile } - Scorpia Tumblr_llj40dM8HT1qe0kcno1_500
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:33 pm

His smile twitched a little at her words. Him? Understanding? Wow that's not somethign you hear everyday. He almost laughed.
"Um, no. I really don't," he said bluntly. "I just find you very.... intressting," he said honeatly, as if talkign abotu the weather. He titled his, realisign he couldn't help but to smile when she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - Scorpia   {Character Profile } - Scorpia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile } - Scorpia
Page 1 of 1