Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Victor chuckled, "Not long at all." He said as he brought his eyes back up to look at Fenrir in the eyes. Hel frowned and looked between them both before looking up at Fenrir, "What plan?" She asked quietly as she stared up at him with concern. She had a bad feeling and she started to wonder just what it was that she would feel if she scanned his emotions...she knew it would be a major invasion of privacy but she had a bad feeling.
(what would happen if she scanned his emotions? XD)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm

(Fennie's? >:3 well, a big headache for her i'm afraid xD It'll be: Bloodthirst, anger, blood, lust, rage, excitment, lonelyness, bloodthirst, bloodthirst, impatient, playfullness, did i say BLOOD? xDDD)

He grinned in excitment, his sharp teth highly visible as he smiled. "Goodie~ I was gettign bored... But now that my sis is here," he smirked as he turned back to face her, placing both hands on her shoulder as he gave her a warm look.
"Remeber how you used to whine about wanting to go hunt with me?" he asked as his eyes slowly turned into black orbs. "Well, I'll finally let you tag along if you want~"

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:11 pm

"A hunt? What....Fennie what's going on?" She asked quietly, the worry she had been feeling growing as she saw his eyes turn darker. Knowing she shouldn't, she hesitantly started scanning his emotions...bloodthirst, anger, blood, rage...even more bloodlust and a mixture of other emotions. Gasping she pulled away from the scan and put one hand on her forehead, reading that had taken a toll on her. "What's happened to you?" She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:27 pm

"A hunt," he repated. "You know what that is silly~"
He blinked questioningly at her she seemed to focus on something, and then gave out a gasp of shock. He was still smiling, as if nothing was wrong as she stared wide eyed at him.
"Hel, what are you on about?" he laughed at her, taking a step towards his siters. "When was the lats time we saw each other? Hell, I've lost count of the years... Naturally, a lot of stuff happend. But hey, I'm still here, still me," he reassuerd her, even though the aura around them was getting heavier by the second.
He stopped, looking thoughtful as he stuided her a quick second.
"Oh Helly~," he chuckled shaking his head. "Did you read my emotions?"
He didn't sound angry, or upseat at all. No, more amused, and proud again. "I don't mind you inviding my head, but be careful. The last one who did that, thought he drowned in blood," his smile turned dark as he leaend close to her face. "...and never woke up again."
Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 Tumblr_mh61icgOnv1rkfvjso1_500

Last edited by Fenrir on Wed May 08, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:41 pm

She looked up at him, "And unlike him I'm stronger then he was." She pointed out with some sadness before she looked down and away from him, "However if I ever did lose myself while reading someone's emotions then at least I found out something." She added before she stepped back from him, "I won't warn anyone but I hope you know what you're doing." She said quietly as she stared up at him.
Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 Tumblr_lstg4do6lg1qdq0qfo8_500
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:49 pm

He chuckled and straightend up. "Of course you are, just trying to avoid givign you another headache. After all, you're already well acquainted with that sort of things," he added in lower tone, eyes glowing dangerously, but not at her.
He titled his head. "So you're not gonna join us then?" he sounded dissapointed. "Awe well, there's always a next time," he smiled, ignoring the rest she said as he turned back to Sabertooth. "I'll see ya ina bit then Helly, give that snake a kick from me!"
He smirked over at the older man. "Of course if you change your mind, you're alwasy welcoem to join," he said without looking at her. "So Sabes... I'm gettign really impatient here. If we wait more, you'll just have to entertain me instead."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm

She sighed, she knew he was ignoring for some strange reason and that worried her even more, "Just be careful." She said quietly before she turned and left the two of them. She needed to find Jory and Clint....she had a feeling that whatever it was that was about to go down was going to be big and that worried her. She was scared for Fenrir, yes he was alive and well but the way how he was acting bothered her...no it worried her, she had never felt that kind of rage and bloodthirst in anyone before. She loved her brothers.....and seeing Fenrir consumed with so much hate and dark emotion confused her and in some ways actually scared her Oh Fennie what's happened to you?
--
"Well you were the one who got distracted, so lets go the meeting place isn't that far away and knowing the others we'll be on time for everything to actually start." He said as he watched Hel leave with some relief, he didn't want her anywhere near him that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Fenrir happily looked after Hel as she left over shoulder, turning back his attention to Vicctor as soon as she was gone.
It really was her, his baby sister all grown up and powerfull. Smelling the relief formt he other man only made the wold more proud over her. He wonderd why she'd acted so shocked though... must be the surprise to see him again. Haha, he did have wuite effect on people after all. Next time though, he'll make sure to find out who that guy is who had his scent all over her.
"Oh yeah, my bad then. But it's still your fault," he said flatly as he walked past him. "So Sabes, where's the meeting place? Can I eat some of the others? I'm fucking staaaaarving," he whined.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Victor rolled his eyes and then coughed, "Its that way." He said and pointed to the left before he started walking in that direction, "And you're asking me for permission? Thought a guy like you didn't need too, but hey guess I've been wrong before." He said lightly as he kept walking.
--
"Why I must say, you certainly took your time didn't you?" A voice asked as a tall man stepped forward, he wore a purple suit and he had green hair that clashed horribly with it. The thing that stood out most however was his face, white face paint and over his mouth red face paint that highlighted scars etched deep across his mouth. "Whose the new kid anyway?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Fenrir only grinned at the older man. "Got a point there, guess I'm still in shock," he laughed as he elbowed Sabertooth on the side, walking ahead of him. Of course he never asked for permistion, he just pretended to have manners sometimes.

When it appeard they had arrived, fenrir stood clear out in the open, crossing his arms impatentliy as he growled to himself. Smelling somethign quite awful, he grimaced and looked over to where the voice came from.
He raised an eyebrow at the strange man, looking him up and down before giving out a loud snort. And then burt out laughign while pointing at Joker.
"What even is that?" he said through laughter. "And the new kid is not a kid grandpa, he's a hungry wolf with a personality dissoeder and a bloddy bad temper who will eat you alive if he has to stay around here for 5 more minuets."
he ahd stopped laughing, and only smirked at the clown as alow growl was heard.
"Nice to meet ya. You smell."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:20 am

"Ohh looks like the new kid hasn't learned any manners, did you teach him those bad habits Sabesy?" Joker asked in a dark tone of voice as he put a hand on Victor's arm. "Now if your new recruit is smart he'll listen up, after all I wouldn't want to accidently drop this bottle of Fear Gas now would I?" He asked as he tossed the bottle in his hand as he smirked over at Fenrir. "Now then why don't you make this new recruit useful and set the charges in the building, otherwise I'll target those girlfriends of yours and make sure they can't talk, permenately!" He snapped as he glared at Victor. Before he could move Victor had pinned him to the wall, "Touch them Joker and I'll kill you without hesitating, got it?" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:09 am

Fenrir was wacthing the two humans with interesst, not alarmed or intruged by Joker's words at all.
His grin widened even more as he threatend someone Victor knew, and almost jumped in excitment when he pushed the clown up against the wall.
He got the feeling his threat wasn't scaring the clown either though. He had apparently got dragged into a group of lunatics. Just what he likes~
"Woah there Sabes, easy tiger," he chuckled and placed a hand on the older man, smiling happily at Joker over Victor's shoulder. "As much as I'd love to watch you tear him to bloddy bits, let's just get to the main dish first, and then you can eat more junk food~"
He smiled innocently at them both as he placed himself between them, and more than a little roughly teared them apart from each other.
"And oh, I'd love to meet your girlfriends by the way Sabes, think they'll be up for a foursome?"Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mindr380sl1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:11 pm

{OOC: lmao!! Okay, I KNOW he's bad and all, but I am LOVING Fenrir!!!!! 8D I can see Anna accidentally developing a crush on him... Maybe Razz XD (I'm scared he'll eat her though...)}
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Sighing Victor shook his head, "I don't share." He said flatly before he glared down at the Joker who stuck his tongue out at him. Rolling his eyes, Victor walked off heading towards the school to set the charges, "Just remember boys, try to keep your act together!" Joker called after them before laughing manically and making his own way out.
(Yhup looove Fennie *-*)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:50 pm

((Fenrir: Pfft, of course you love me Cool what else would ya do? *winks at Anna*
Mahahaha yaaaay glad you're enjoying him then x'D and yeah, it'll probably not be good for her if he finds that out... >:3))

"Booo, stingy," the wold whined at Sabertooth, but regaind his happy, excited smile the next second. Like he'd need anyone's permison anyway.
He followed closly behind Victor, shootign Joker a grin full of mischief. "My act? I'm the son of biggest trickster in legends, if there's anythign I've inherited from him," his grin grew dark. "It's keeping my 'act' togheter~"
He patted Victor's shoulder before pushing past him. "Soooo you ahve your pair fo girls already... any attractive males as well? I don't mind, i go either way really. Or well, ANY way~"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Victor chuckled dryly, "Why doesn't that surprise me, and to answer you no not yet." He said simply as he pointed out the entrance which had already been opened for them. He entered the school and heading to one of the ventilation vents set a charge that had The Fear Gas primed and ready, "Now we need to set these at certain locations here and here." He said as he pointed out the areas that had been marked on a map he had withdrawn from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Fenrir just gave Sabes another shit eating grin, again only half paying attention to what he was saying.
He looked boredly on as Victor explained and pointed out the different areas. "Ok sure, let's just get this done with," he sighend, jumping on his spot. "I can almost taste the kids flesh now, were so close," he whined. "Just give the stuff and so I cna finish this stuff faster for ya."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:53 pm

He handed him the explosives and gave him a look, "Be careful, one little mess up and you'll be raving about creepy unicorns and skeletons for awhile." He said simply. "And the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can have a little feast all for ourselves." He said with a wide smile as he headed in the opposite direction, "Meet back here after you've set the charges." He added before he set off.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:59 pm

He caught the explosives and whisteld happily as he stuided them. "What, you met my cousins" he asked while turning and walking away, whistling to himself without a worry in the world.
"I'll be right back, and don't you dare have a snack without me!"

He frowned a little to himself as he caught another scent. A very familiar scent of a certain Aesir. Two of them.
"Thunder...." he mumbled to himself and grinned wickedly. "How... fun."
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:14 am

Fenrir wrote:
((Fenrir: Pfft, of course you love me Cool what else would ya do? *winks at Anna*
Mahahaha yaaaay glad you're enjoying him then x'D and yeah, it'll probably not be good for her if he finds that out... >:3))

{OOC: ...Good thing she's a good actress XD}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]   Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade [Tag Sabertooth]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2