Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:29 pm

"Figurative, unless you want to use torches and cause chaos wherever we go." She stated with a small smirk. She glanced around the cell again, "I might even be nice and help you out of here Harley....that is if you do something for me." She added almost as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Harley's eyes widened happily at the comment. "Oh and what can I, a simple clown do for the great Cat Woman?" She asked curiously. Then she got a funny idea. "Or would it be Kitten Girl now?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Selina rolled her eyes, "Very funny Harley." She said dryly as she turned to go, "Tell you what, I'll think of something and then see if you're up for the challenge." She said over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Harley scrambled to her feet and went toward the door. "Oh Selina don't go." She put her self against the clear glass door. "I've been so bored. Give me something to do please?" She gave her a pout and a hopeful look
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Selina sighed and looked back at her with an almost bored expression, "Ok fine...lets just say I want you to at least try and stay away from the Joker. You deserve better Harley and I want you to at least try something different." She said quietly as she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:13 am

Harley looked at Selina with some confusion as she thought over what the woman trapped in a ten year olds body said. "I ... I can't promise that but," Harley sighed. "Maybe with some counseling I could move forward." Harley looked up at Selina sadly. "I know everyone thinks I'm stupid staying with the Joker." She told Kitten Girl slowly. "I know that everyone thinks I don't understand our relationship but the truth is," She knew the truth but this was the first time she was saying this out loud. "I know better then anyone that what he does to me is wrong. Before I worked at Archam I, I worked counseling woman in abusive relationships. I know what drives them and me to go back constantly. I just," She sighed. "I need help. Real help." She looked down tearfully. The only other person that might have been able to get this sort of reaction from her would be Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:49 am

Selina sighed and moved to stand next to the cell, "And if I find you that help, you'll take it?" She asked quietly, she knew how hard it was for Harley to admit anything, she was much like her in that way.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:30 am

Harley nodded slowly. "I can't promise that through it all I'll always want their help but I'll try." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:55 am

Selina sighed, "I get that." She said quietly before she started to pick the lock, it didn't take very long before the cell door swung open. "Come on Harley, lets go." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Harley moved forward quickly and hugged Selina close. "Thank you Selina." She released the girl/woman before she began pulling away. She clasped her hands in front of her and looked down blushing. She began following after her toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Selina wasn't exactly sure what to do when Harley hugged her and stood there awkwardly for a moment before patting Harley on the back. Once Harley stepped back she hurried towards the main door, "Come on Harley." She said gently and led Harley out of the building.
(End?)
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Haley followed Selina out slowly not sure where the thief was taking her.

(if you want or she can take Harley to talk to either Logan or Kitty?)
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:37 pm

(Lets call it end <3333)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:44 pm

( ok we'll do more later. Makes it easyer on me I'm on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Holding Cells-
Jump to: