Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Johnny shook his head. "And you just don't get it. The drug isn't about how someone can be taken advantage of with it. It's the loss of control." He told her simply. "The idea of a complete lack of control. And someone else having it over you. That in itself can be a drug. Either having control or having that control taken away. Come up with whatever you like to counter it but something will always come around that will give someone power over others. Whether it comes from me or someone else is the only question. So tell me Selina would you rather it come from me, or someone like the joker? I might be self absorbed and violent but I'm not as violent as him you have to give me that." He told her simply.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:48 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh I don't know....I've seen you at your worst." She said eventually, she knew that an antidote could be created after all every drug had a way to be broken down and given its own antidote. "And while you may not be as violent as him...you've forced more girls then I could probably bother counting. And who knows how many offspring you have that you've never bothered to find afterwards." She said with some disgust.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Johnny shook his head. "You don't know me at all Kitten. For one I haven't forced myself on half as many woman as you seem to think. And I will have you know that I hate dead beat dads. I suppose you could say it's a pet peve of mine. I made a drug years ago think of it as a male birth control. I stop taking it for a month and they I can have kids again but as long as I take it no worries." He informed her happily.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:05 am

She didn't believe him but she shrugged, "If you say so." She said simply before she turned to keep walking, "Just keep that shit away from me and we won't have any problems." She said as she glanced back at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:09 am

Johnny laughed lightly. "Oh Kitten someone like you is like a fine wine. I can't rush a woman like you. What makes you so great is the fight you put up." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:17 am

She glanced back at him, "Well good after all I don't like running into anything without knowing what I'm getting myself into." She stated matter of factly. She folded her arms and regarded him, "Why do you rape girls anyway?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:23 am

Johnny leaned back against a wall and thought for a moment. "I suppose it's the power I wield over the woman when it happens." He shrugged slightly. "Maybe it has to do with my father and his men raping my mother and Aunts, who were all whores, right in front of me. I suppose I was desensitized. So it's not something all that important to me." He tried to explain. "I'm not making excuses. I know on an intellectual level that it's wrong but on an emotional and ethical level it just doesn't seem to registrar with me I suppose." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:38 am

She stared at him in shock and looked away, "Wow....that's disturbing." She said eventually feeling sorry that she had asked...ahh well her curiosity sure had a way of catching up to her at the strangest times. "Well could you at least try talking to a few girls and get to know them before injecting them? I mean I know that you probably wouldn't even consider it but who knows the girl might be someone worth talking too." She pointed out, she didn't even know if he would take her words under advisement or if he would even try.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:58 am

Johnny shrugged. "Eh I'll give it a try. Your worth talking to so maybe some of the others are too." He admitted with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Selina sighed out, "Well that's something I guess." She admitted before she turned to go again, "And that's my cue to go. Just remember what I said." She added as she glanced back at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Johnny grinned and laughed. "I'll catch you later then Kitten." He winked at her before she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2