Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] Empty
PostSubject: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Starring out at the great city Valhalla, home of the gods and warriors, the trickster once again reminded himself that he had been one of those who had helped build this place. It had been quite an adventure, mostly for him and his oh so selfless act that they managed to build the most powerful walls of whole Asgard… and yet he’s never been that impressed or especially proud over it. Maybe because he’s always known, no matter what his blood-brother told him that he would never really belong there. Just like any other places he’s visited and been to.

He let out a sigh and turned away from the window, not needing to see the unpleased faces of most of the people gathering outside.
Of course he couldn’t care less of their thoughts, in fact he always saw it as a plus if any of his actions made them more angry and displeased. They’re just so damn easy to annoy, and that’s partcilly what he was for was it not?
Although he had to agree… Even he never thought a day like this would come for him. Here he was, about to get married to a full pureblooded Aesir, in the heart of Asgard.
He’s only been married once, and that was way before all this even existed and when he was still considered young among mortals. He knew even know he wouldn’t stay completely faithful to Sigyn (not that any of the gods did), and so did she. And yet… he had actually felt this was needed, before someone else would’ve take her. And let’s face, when the trickster wanted something, he took it for himself and never shared.
He smiled to himself, knowing how many he angered by claiming her as his wife not only because it was him but also because she choose him over everyone else who wanted her. He’ll make sure to annoy them more about this fact.

“Looking happy I see, we must all be doomed”
Loki groaned at hearing the familiar voice of his ‘old’ friend. “Not up for your lame jokes now Hoenir.”
The wise warrior god rolled his eyes, not looking offended by the rude words of his comrade. “Just stating what we all know will become true-“
“Not in mood for your useless predictions either,” the trickster interrupted him again, giving him sweet smile that made Hoenir’s eyes twitch. “Can you at least make your 'pup' stop stealing the guests shoes?”
Loki only laughed, as if the question was stupid.
Why do I bother? The wise sighed.

(sorry it's so long.... guaaah x'D)

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Sigyn was in her room with her mother as she got her hair styled by some of the Aesir hand maidens. "I cannot believe you would choose the Trickster God over Theoric." Her mother was saying as she paced behind Sigyn's chair. Sigyn made a face before she spoke, "You've always told me to marry for love." She said quietly. Her mother stopped her pacing and glared at Sigyn, "He will never love you my daughter...he will use you and when he is through with you he'll abandon you." She said spitefully. Sigyn met her eyes through the mirror before she cleared her throat, "Leave us." She ordered the hand maidens. Bobbing curtsies the hand maidens left, once they were gone Sigyn stood and faced her mother. "He does love me mother...and while I know he won't be entirely faithful...I know he'll always be there for me when I need him." She said calmly. Her mother glared, "Mark my words Sigyn, he'll leave you when its most convienent." She said quietly. Sigyn turned away, "Why can't you be happy for me?" She asked.
--
Thor burst through the door and smiled widely when he saw Loki standing there with Hoenir, "Ahh there you are my friend. The ceremony is about to start." He said as he clapped Loki on the shoulder.
(So sorry for the wait <333)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:35 pm

(O.O wow you sure got Freya spot on *-* and lol Thor<3 xD)

Neither Hoenir or Loki recated much as the door slamed open violently. But as Thor burst in and clapped Loki rather hard on on the shoulder, almost making him fall over. Hoenir couldn't help but grin pleasantly at the scene. "Yeah wouldn't want to be late for your own cermeny right Laufeyson?" he snickerd, ingoring the warnign glare the trikcster sent at him.
Muttering to himself, he straighetnd up, his shoulder feeling slighty heavier thna minutes before. "I'm awrae Thor, but the wise-guy here wouldn't let me pass," he said calmly while rubbing his shoulder.
Hoenir scoffed. "Would you stop blaiming everythign on me for once?"
"You know I can't do that. You're the responsible one afterall," he smirked evilly at the other.
"...suddenly I'm reminded why is topped travelling with you..."
Loki just snorted and turned towards Thor. "Beacuse I choose the muscle head here over you," he said flatly, and turned to walk towards the door.
But again, somene blocked his way, and would've knocked him over if he hand't stepped aside the last minute.
"Faaaaaaaaaaaaaatheeeeeeerrrrrrrr!"
The smaller blonde fell through the door, her hair standing up at all directions and her dress all messed up, looking as if she's just been in a fight. She huffed, pushed past Loki and clung to Thor's leg. "The stupid wolf took my shoes!"
The trickster chuckled again, making the 5-year old glare up at him.
--
Outside the door of bride, a loud commotion could be heard, maids runnign and yelling as if tryng to catch something, before one of them littearly fell through the door with a wolf pup jumpig over her head.
"My lady-!" she yelled, trying to get up before the wolf jumped on her head. A small laughter erupted from the pup, in it's mouth carrying all different kinds of shoes.
When it's eyes locked on the two ladies of the room, he jumped off the maid, ran under Lady Freya's dress and jumped up in Sigyn's arms, tail flapping happily as he shoved the shoes at her.

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:52 pm

(Oh thank heavens, I was afraid I would get it wrong X'DD and aack Fennie...why so adorable?? <3)
Sigyn's eyes widened when Fenir burst into the room carrying shoes in his mouth and laughed when he leapt into her arms, "Fenrir, I think you know better then to steal shoes." She said even as she used her free hand to take the shoes out of his mouth. Freya snatched the shoes out of her hand, "And this is another reason why you shouldn't marry that...that Trickster!" She snarled as she glared down at Fenrir. Sigyn cleared her throat, "Mother, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She said calmly as she stared at her mother rather coldly. Freya gasped and glared at her, "Why my own daughter....I never.." She muttered before she left the room carrying the now drool covered shoes along with her at arms length. Once she was gone Sigyn smiled down at Fenrir, "Don't listen to her, she...she's always been like that." She said quietly.
--
Thor chuckled when Torunn arrived and scooped her up in his arms, "Little Torunn, its quite all right..I'm sure you'll get your shoes back." He said as he smiled cheerfully down at her before turning to look at Loki. "Now then shall we get going Loki?" He asked as he smiled happily at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:05 pm

(well you did<3 a carign but very strict mother who doesn't want shame on her family x3 and well, even he has his moments ;D)

Fenrir gave out low growl at the goddess when she snatched away the shoes, thoguh didn't sound very threatning. Scoffing afetr the lady, he looked back up at Sigyn, smiling again as if nothing happend.
"She should be honourd! I've heard how Loki had to save her twice from getting married of too Jotuns," he said happily and snuggled into Sigyn's arm.
He still never called Loki 'father', not beacue of hate or something, because he still held respect for the man, it just never felt to him like he was their father. Especilly not after what happend to his younger siblings.
He sniffed the air and jumped down to the floor. "Your shoes smells nice! Wnat e to watch them for you?"
--
Torunn sniffled, angry tears rolling down her cheeks. "No I won't. The fluffball ate them," she said flatly, wrapping ehr small chubby arms around her fathers neck.
Loki just smircked, ingoring the dissaproivng look Hoenir was giving him. "Yes we shall, before Hoenir decides to lock me up," he rolled his eyes and left the room.

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:39 pm

(I accidently quit out of the window that had my answer on this....DX so this will not be as good as that one DX)
Sigyn laughed as he leapt out of her arms and turned to sit back down, "Yes at least until the ceremony." She said gently as she went back to work on her hair, once it was finished she arranged the off white veil over her features. The dress itself was a light cream and was simple....just the way she loved it, smiling she stood up and checked to make sure the dress was arranged right before looking at Fenrir, "Thanks for watching my shoes Fenrir." She said softly.
--
Thor laughed and lightly patted Torunn's back, "Then we shall buy you some new ones." He said before he started to lead the way out, "Now where is your mother?" He asked Torunn as he smiled at her. He glanced over at Loki, "I bet you never expected I would be your best man huh?" He asked with a wink.
(the dress:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=elegant+wedding+dress&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=9F1F59EDDE93CDBA3B935A2456D2F7C62C32854F&selectedIndex=80 )
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 pm

((aww that sucks D: but don't worry, this is still good ya know<333 Very Happy))

Fenrir happily jumped around on the floor, watching the shoes and holding himself back from eating them. As Sigyn finnished, he was laying on his back a little bored, but quickly perked up when she stood up.
"You're prettier than Freya!" he grinend widedly, running aroudn her playfully and wanted to tugg on her dress. "And you don't even dress yourself up as much as her! No wonder Loki likes you."
Someone else stepped insde the room, and picked up the fallen door. "I'm not even gonna ask," Sif sighend as she turned to the bride, raising an eyebrow down at the wolf.
She studied Sigyn and nodded apporvingly. "Simple, yet beautiful. That trickster gets way more then what he deserves," she mutterd.
--
"No, I really didn't," both Loki and Hoenri answeard at the same time. Loki snickerd to himself. "I bet you're just plannign some sort of payback after what happend with Sif-"
A smack to the head from Hoenir made him shut up, and a glare reminding him to not bring up that incidnet again, especilly infrotn fo the child. Besides, Loki already got his punishment for that more than enough.
Clearing his throat, he straigthined up and kept walking like nothing.
Torunn just looked happy that Loki got smacked in the head. "I think mother went to check out on Sigyn."

(oooh that dress is PERFECT Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 pm

(glad you think so <33333 :DD)
Sigyn laughed as Fenrir ran around her and was about to speak before Sif arrived and smiled at her, she forced herself not to snap at what she said before she looked down. "Well thank you but I can't see myself with anyone else." She stated simply but honestly. She bent down to Fenrir's level, "Thank you for the compliment, and thanks for watching my shoes." She said gently as she smiled at him.
--
Thor didn't really say anything after Loki almost brought up the events that had happened between him and Sif, he swung Torunn up to sit on his shoulders while he held onto her with his hands. "Well then I'm sure Sigyn is in good hands." He said with a smile up at his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:49 am

Fenrir peeked out from behind the bride, pouting a little up at the other goddess. "Are you jealous of Sigyn?" he aske dout flatly, makign Sif flush in anger but she held it in. Today was not a day to snapp and cause toruble (more than woudl come), and she'll try and be happy for her friend.
"Anyway, you ready to go SIgyn? It's about to start," she sigh and pushed the door open.
Fenrir grinend up at SIgyn and walked infront of her, pretendign to guaring her.
--
"Sure she is," Loki mumbled as they neared the cermemony.
Even beign who he was, there where still partically all of Asgard gatherd here today. It was suerly beaucse of Odin, the fact that one of Freya's daughters is the one about to get wedd. Nothign anyone woudl want to miss.
He chuckled. Surely more tha half of the crowd was not pleased with this and holding bakc the urge to throw their axes and speasr at him.
Torunn tossed her chubby legs around her dads shoulder, and tugging at his hair. "Father, why's there so many people today?" she asked curiously. "And why are you smiling so much? Did you kill a Jotun today???"
"No, but maybe he will soon," Honeir commented, which Loki choose to ingore at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:40 am

Sigyn nodded and followed after Fenrir, before she left the room she took the bouquet and glanced back at Sif, "Thanks for checking on me." She said gently. Knowing that she had to be in position Sigyn followed after Fenrir.
--
"In a matter of speaking.....Loki is getting married to the Lady Sigyn." Thor said as he set Torunn down on the ground. He smiled and nudged Loki with his shoulder, "I'm sure he cannot wait for the wedding night." He added in an undertone so Torunn wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

"Don't mention it," Sig gav her a soft smile and followed, makign sure not to step over the pup who tried to get in her as he happily jumped arudn bewteen their feets.
"Where friends afetrall, and I wish you all luck Sigyn."
--
Torunn's eyes brithend. "Ooooh, so Lady SIgyn's is gonna dress upas princess today?2 she asked excitedly. "And then we'll have lots to eat??? yaay~"
Loki gave Thor a sly smirk, letting him and Hoenir know all to well what he was looking forward too.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Sighn smiled over at her, "Thank you Sif...that means a lot to me." She said sincerely. She meant it, she knew Sif must not be feeling all that comfortable...after all she had slept with Loki at least once to Sigyn's knowledge. She herself was a virgin still...after all she was the Goddess of Fidelity for a reason, which meant that night she and Loki would have sex for the first time. Something that she was a little nervous about but she knew Loki would never hurt her.
--
Thor chuckled, "Yes for today...Lady Sigyn will be the princess." He said as he caught Loki's smirk. He couldn't help but shake his head and wink at him...he knew all too well what he was looking forward too.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:57 pm

(oh my.... i really don't think i'll be able to write that x'3 Embarassed )

Sif smiled softly at her friend, steppign ove the pup who had laid in wait in hope for her to trip over him.
She turned her gaze forward, smiel faiding. She wasn't uncomfortable beacuse of what everyone else thought... No, she was more just concerd for her friend, and had a right to be.
The trickster ha dmany names and alias, besides beign call the God of Micheif, he was also called the God of Lies.
--
Loki foudn himself for once agreeing with the girl. Yes indeed, a princess. And Sigyn wouldn't even be trying. In his eyes she'll always look like one though.
His smile turned a bit colder, which did nto go unnoticed by Hoenir.
"Just make sure not to break this one," he said in a low, warning voice.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:34 pm

(XDD *huggles* you don't have too if you don't want too wifey <333)
Sigyn reached the doorway where she was supposed to enter before she reached the altar where Loki and his best man Thor would be. She suddenly felt nervous all over again as she stood there and turned to look at Sif, "I'm not shaking too much am I?" She asked with a small smile.
--
Thor watched the two of them wordlessly before picking up Torunn again, "Do you want to save your mother a seat for the wedding ceremony?" He asked as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Sif gave her a an up and down look, before patting ehr shoulder reassuringly. "Don't bother trying to hide anything, Loki will see it anyway," she said flatly. "But don't worry, you look beautiful Sigyn."
Fenrir happily barked in agreement, before swueezing insde the room unnoticed to go for shoe hunting.
--
Loki, again, ignored Hoenirs words, eyes fr the moment fixed on the Allafather who already stood on his place, waiting paitnetly for the ceremony to begin.
The trickster sighend to himself and looked away. He didn't need to ahev shared the mans blood to know he wasn't pleased with this either. But he couldn't figure out why.
Torunn pouted, wantign to saty with ehr dad but nodded nontheless and went to look for seats.

(ugh sorry hon... havign a bad day, so i'm not in the mood for RPing right now ;3; )
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 pm

(its fine <33333 hope you start feeling better *huggles* love you <333)
Sigyn nodded and took a calming breath before she faced the doors again and nodded to the men who stood outside them that they could open them. As the doors swung open she saw the crowd of people but her eyes zeroed in on the man she was to marry. The music started to play and all the guests stood up before Sigyn started the walk down the aisle, she kept her head high and erect while she made her way to Loki.
--
Thor grinned when the music started to play and nudged Loki with his shoulder to indicate that Sigyn was arriving, he couldn't be happier for his best friend and he was pleased that Sigyn was marrying him...all in all he was happy to be there.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:06 am

(<33 :'3)

As the doors opened, Sif gave her firend a reassuringly smile,before turning and walking to her seat unnoticed, the smile faiding as soon as she turned. She really wished she could be more happy for Sigyn... but she just couldn't.
Fenrir, who had also went inside unnoticed, was at the moment happily standing beside Tyr and watching Sigyn with big, excited eyes.

Loki turned away his gaze from Odin when Thor nugded him, and imediently it fell on Sigyn. Their eyes locked, and it didn't take long for Loki to smile warmly at her.

(aaaah here coes the hard part x'D don't know hwo to go from here on out x'3)
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:17 am

Once she saw his warm smile she eagerly returned it with her own, she made her way up the aisle as the wedding march played. Once she reached Loki's side she handed her bouquet to Sif and turned to face Loki with a warm smile of her own. "Dearly Beloved we are gathered here today to witness the union of these two people...." Sigyn wasn't really paying attention to what the Allfather was saying now as she smiled happily at Loki.
--
Thor smiled as he watched the two of them meet at the altar...it reminded him of his own wedding to Sif. He glanced over towards where she was and smiled at his wife before turning to look back at Loki.
(well Loki can remove the veil now? XD idk and then like not pay attention to Odin XDD
ohh how are you feeling? <3333 *huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]   Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Wedding Day [Tag Sigyn]
Page 1 of 1