Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Adam

Black Adam

Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) Empty
PostSubject: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Once they were far enough he tossed her to the ground and landed opposite her with a smirk on his face, "So looks to me like its time you paid up." He said with a little laugh as he picked her up by her hair and held her face close to his own. "Your husband will no doubt be trying to find us but he won't find us, after all now that you're with me your emotions are hidden from him." He stated with a calculating smile. He studied her wordlessly before he kissed her hard on the lips, his other hand pressing her body more firmly against his own.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:44 pm

(holy eep o-o)
After landing hard on the ground Sigyn got up and was about to face him only to be grabbed by her hair, she glared at him as he brought her face closer towards his. When he kissed her, her eyes narrowed and before she could think twice she bit his lip and then kneed him in the crotch. Pulling herself free she wiped her lips with the back of her hand and kicked him away from her before she started to run off.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:48 pm

(sorry Razz)
Teth doubled over, he should have expected that and a low chuckle left his lips before he sped after her and pinned her against a tree. "Well looks like your husband has trained you well." He sneered down at her. His hands stroked her hair back from her face as he smiled down at her, "Perhaps he'll think twice if I manage to spoil you." He said suggestively as his lower body pressed firmly against hers.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:22 pm

She didn't bother struggling, knowing it was useless...after all he was stronger then she was, "And if you do, then you'll have one hell of an angry Trickster God on your tail." She said quietly but seriously. She glared up at him, "You may think you're the better one in this whole thing but the truth is you're not...maybe that's why you're targeting him, to prove to yourself that you're the best when in fact you're not." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:11 pm

(Loki will not be pleased by this Evil or Very Mad and neither will Vali, if he ever finds out xP)
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:32 pm

(I didn't think so lol)
Total rage filled him then and he gripped her tightly around the throat, "You remind me of him, the two of you do belong together." He sneered as he squeezed hard enough to hear something crack. He brought her close to his own face as he smirked at her, "How do you think he'll like seeing you broken and bleeding in his bed?" He asked with a dark sneer as he used his other hand to squeeze her breast hard.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Sigyn somehow managed to laugh but she met his eyes directly with her own, ""Well I am his wife." She pointed out as her eyes narrowed at his other words. "You better pray that he will be merciful then, though knowing my husband you won't be that lucky." She spat as she glared at him fiercely, if he was going to try and force her then she would put up a hell of a fight.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:29 pm

He laughed amused at her words, "I have a feeling he'll stand aside, after all he knows I'm much much stronger then him." He said with a smug smile. He played with a strand of her hair and then savagely tugged on it, not caring as she cried out in pain before he pressed her even harder against the tree. "I'll enjoy this, even if you won't." He said suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Sigyn grunted as he pressed her harder against the tree and then kicked him in the groin before she head butted him. Slipping free she started to run, of course she wasn't as expierenced in magic like her husband was but she hoped she could do at least one trick. As she ran she created two other duplicates of herself that ran in different directions allowing Sigyn the chance to run free. She knew she wouldn't be able to sustain it for very long which was why she hastened her steps, she needed to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Doubling over in pain he straightened to see three Sigyn's run away, knowing that he couldn't chase all of them at once he started after one and tried to tackle her into the ground only to fall right through her. Cursing he straightened and scanned the woods trying to find another copy of her, well for once he had been tricked and he started to feel a grudging respect for the woman, she wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:44 pm

(HECK NO! XDD)
Sigyn could feel one of the copies diminish which meant he had found one, she wondered if she could reach Loki through their mental connection. She tried to clear her mind and then focused on her husband if he were nearby hopefully he would hear her, however she didn't sense him anywhere close to her and she quickly lowered her range. If she kept searching, Adam could possibly sense it and she didn't want that and certainly not now...she wondered at anything else she could try but she wasn't sure she could pull anything off.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:16 pm

(hehe)
Teth found the other copy soon enough and it didn't take him long before he found her, snarling he pinned her to the ground and held her arms above her head as he sneered down at her. "Nice little trick there, I see you've been paying attention from your husband." He stated with a cold smile as he leaned over and started to harshly bite her neck, not caring if he bruised her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:46 pm

A look of absolute disgust appeared on her face as he actually bit down on her neck, with a snort she shoved him off of he. "Unless you want me to rid you of your favorite manly organ then I suggest that you get off me and stay away from me." She snarled, for once actually sounding not only serious but quite dangerous as well.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Vali felt his gripp on himself slowly starting to break the more time passed. He was barely holding himself calm, and his breathing was starting to get more heavy and rabid.
In his haste in trying to find his mother, he almost forgot Hannah was still with him.
He shacked his head furiously when he felt the familiar feeling of his inner 'beast' gorcing its way out, trying to push it back. Even if a wolf's senses might've been helpfull, he wasn't even considering using it.
He stumbled over his feet, making him come to an halt and rest his hands on his knees, trying to think clearly and calm down his nerves.
Mother... was the only thing in his mind at the moment. "I'm sorry..."

He closed his eyes, trying to remember something Sigyn had tried to teach him and Narfi all those years ago, in vain it would've seem. And then he felt it... A warm feeling showing him a trail, a soft light with so much comfort only one could ever give him.
Snapping his head up, he rushed after it, picking up his space the closer he felt he was getting.
And when he finally appeard out in the clearign, seeing her and the very smae man who had tricke dhim into comming here, he was to relived and shocked to hold back the darkness within him.

The wolf gave out a loud roar as it leapt towards the two, tackling Adam away from Sigyn and bringing the man down to the hard, cold ground.

Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) Tumblr_md16s7vMUW1qc5c66
(unlike Fennie, Vali's wolf form is only that of a normal young wolfie xP)
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Teth laughed when he saw what had pushed him aside, "Aaah little Vali, I was wondering when you were going to show up." He said with a small smile before he easily pushed the wolf off of him. He got up and smiled at him before allowing his eyes to move, "And I see you've brought a friend, Hannah isn't it?" He asked in a charming manner towards the young woman who had arrived. He winked at her before turning to look back at Vali, "So, what's it going to be then?" He asked as he spread his arms wide, almost inviting an attack if Vali was so forthcoming.
(I am so sorry I have all of this wedding stuff I have to do so I hardly have any time to be on Sad )
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Hannah watched in shock when Vali transformed into a wolf and stepped back as she watched him tackle the teacher off of Sigyn who sat up almost as soon as Teth was knocked off of her. "Vali?!" She whispered in shock, her eyes wide. Hannah hurried to her side, ignoring Black Adam as he addressed her and instead put a hand on Sigyn as she let her power start to kick in. Thankfully they were only surface injuries so it didn't hurt her as much as it could have, Sigyn gave her a surprised look before understanding dawned, "Thank you." She said softly to Hannah before slowly getting up. Hannah followed suit and the two women watched as Teth spoke to Vali.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:10 am

(no worries<333 i understand, it's your wedding after all ;D)

Vali looked as if he wpuld attack again, but something held him back... They way Adam was just calmly standing there, as if welcoming another attack. It set the wolf off, and stood there with his bared teeth, growling loudly.
It's yellow eyes glanced over toward the two woman observing them, landing on Sigyn. For a moment, the wolf looked scared and took a few hesistant steps backwards, whimpering.
Then he looked back at Teth, eyes narrowing while trying to hide his insecuroty.
"Why did you lead me here?" he asked through their minds.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:18 am

(thanks, and yes I am way excited for that Very Happy)
Adam laughed through the mental connection, Its time that you faced what you've been running from, or are you a coward? He asked through their mental link, he smiled knowingly at Vali before he sped off and slipped behind Hannah holding her in place. "Now then instead of talking mentally, why don't we talk out loud? Nicer for everyone don't you agree?" He asked cheerfully as he held Hannah firmly by her neck. I wonder what would happen if I snapped her neck? He sent to Vali with a chilling smile before glancing over at Sigyn, "Now see aren't you pleased to see that present I got you? I thought it would be fitting, seeing as how you haven't seen your son for so long, now thanks to me here he is." He said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Sigyn glared at him, "We both know you didn't do it to be kind Adam." She snapped as she held herself quite regally. Hannah twisted in Teth's grip, she had a feeling she would get a bruise as she glared at him. "Why are you doing this anyway?" She demanded as she tried stomping on his feet. Sigyn was glaring at him but her eyes flicked to Hannah with a warning look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:56 pm

VAli lowerd his head, but his eyes never left Adam's. "Rather a coward than a monster..."
He jerked in reflex when the man suddenly moved, and tensed as he saw him grabb Hannah from behind. His eyes grew wider in horror, feeling him lack any sort of response as he threatend to break the girl's neck.
He growled again, louder thna before but he didn't dare move. He glanced over at Sigyn, but quickly looked away in shame before they're eyes would've met.
If he hand't regained his control over himself, he would've blindly attacked Seth without care of the others or even realizing who they were. But now...
"You want some sort of repayment yeah?" he hissed through their mind link, baring his teeth as the growling grew louder and dared a few steps closer. "Let her go, and I'll do whatever it is you'd want..."
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:03 am

Teth chuckled, "You're too easy Vali, almost disappointing." He added before he shoved Hannah away from him. "Very well then stay at S.H.I.E.L.D. University, and if you even think about leaving well then I'll just finish what I almost stated." He said coldly before giving Sigyn a mocking little head bow, "Tell your husband I enjoyed our little time together." He said with a smirk before he turned back to Vali, "And you can lose the puppy face Vali. No need to keep it up any longer." He said and spread his hands wide demonstrating he wouldn't attack him before he flew off.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:02 am

Hannah landed with a wince, she turned to watch Adam fly off before she scanned the area. She rubbed her neck, having a feeling that she would have bruises and inwardly groaned, one more thing she'd have. She didn't register Sigyn approaching until she felt a calming prescence and then a warm feeling spread around her neck and wrists. "Thank you for helping me earlier." Sigyn said gently before she turned to look at Vali with wide eyes, "Vali? I....I..I've missed you so." She whispered softly as her eyes took in his wolf form. Hannah bit her bottom lip feeling like she was intruding and looked down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:22 pm

What could he ever gain on me staying here?! Vali thoguth desperatly to himself as he watched Adam take off. And then his whole words fully registerd in his mind.
His.... his father was here too?!
He bowed his head down, feeling anger and confustion rising again and would've let himself go if SIgyn hand't spoke up with ehr warm and soothign voice. But it did anything byt calm him down.
His ehad shot uo, eyes wide in alarm and staretd to take steps back, too afraid and ashamed to look her straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Sigyn lowered her head, she knew if she tried to calm down Vali in this state he wouldn't take it well...she couldn't blame him either. He had spent hundreds of years avoiding her all because he had felt like he deserved it, but he didn't...he truly didn't. Knowing that she couldn't change his mind she looked down with tears shining in her eyes before she looked at Vali with a sad smile, "When you're ready Vali, I'll be there for you...I love you." She whispered before she left, finding it hard to find her way out.
Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) Tumblr_inline_mkwv79jIzJ1qz4rgp
Hannah watched her leave and then turned to look back at Vali, "So you can shapeshift?" She asked as she studied him, she had a feeling now might be a good time to change the subject for Vali.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:41 pm

(awww Sigyn ;3; now Vali will balme hismelf even more... x'D seeign her cry and all."

It hurt. It all hurt so dman much! And he thguht he'd grown so sued to the pain that he'd gone numb. But yet agagin, he was proved wrong. Like his whole dman life was. Wrong.
He still didn't turn to look at her even as she left, and felt soemthgin brun behidn his eyes. He had still tears to shed as well huh?

He glance dup at Hannah, not replying for a good moment before starign abkc at the ground again. "Sort of... Thanks by the way. Sorry I snapped at you before miss..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)   Here We Are (tags: Sigyn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here We Are (tags: Sigyn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next