Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan)   The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Kitty muttered several curse words under her breath before she sighed in defeat, "Uh...yeah." She admitted, much as she hated to admit it, her car wasn't exactly showing any signs of life...much to her dismay.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan)   The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Logna dismounted from his bike and walked over to her car. "Pop the hood." He said, before lifting the hood.

Smoke billowed out of the engine, causing him to cough. "Well looks like its toast, kid." He said, peering into the smoke.

"At least you're not in the middle of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan)   The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Kitty got out of her car and joined Logan to stare at her now officially dead car, "Yeah I guess you're right." She said and sighed as she studied her car, "At least now I have an excuse to buy the car I've always wanted." She said with a widening grin. But now she was stuck...."Guess I'll have to walk." She muttered, she wasn't going to impose on Logan after all. She sighed and headed back to her car before she got out her purse and the folder Nick had given her, she would have to call a service to get her car towed.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan)   The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Logan walked back over to his bike and tossed her a helmet. "You ain't walking." He stated, getting on his bike and starting the engine. "Hop on, darlin'."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan)   The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 pm

She was barely able to catch the helmet he had tossed her but she smiled and after putting her folder in her purse strapped the helmet on. "I really hope I don't get a bad case of helmet hair." She couldn't help but say before she got on the bike behind Logan and hesitantly wrapped her arms around his waist. "You remember where I live right?" She asked in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan)   The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Logan smirked. "Not unless you've moved, Half-pint." He said, before taking off on his bike.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan)   The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of S.H.I.E.L.D. University (shared pastfanfic with Logan)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3