Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another New Student (tags: Lilium)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Hannah blushed as they complimented her power and then gasped when Ami revealed her power, "That is so cool!" She said enviously. "So like any painting you touch?" She asked curiously as she thought of a paiting her sister had done of their pet dog Chester who had died a few years ago, she wondered if that could be somehow restored.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Ami felt herself sinking further down back in the couch. She felt touched and happy about their interesst and pretty enthusiasm reaction. Too bad that also made her feel more useless, since she wouldn't even be able to show it if they asked. In reality, she's really not that impressing.
"Yes, to both of your queastion... At least, that's what i think i'm suppose to be able to do..." she mumbled. "I'm not sure, i've never been in control over it, sometimes it just happens. And really, what use would this little talnet of mine be anyway?" she laughed lightly. "I would much rather have the healing powers, or being able to shape-shift."

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml1brt9Bdx1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Sophie grinned. "Are you kidding? It's totally useful!! It's like in video games, you can summon a creature or something to help you in battle! Only you need a picture of it! We should totally get you like, a notebook full of drawings of anything imaginable, so you can summon anything to help in any situation! And maybe one of the teachers can help teach you how to control it! That's why we're here, right? " Sophie rambled on, noting how insecure Ami felt about her powers and trying to help with that.

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_marpgeG5oV1qkdght
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Hannah sighed, "I guess we all want powers different then the ones we have, although I think in some ways the powers we were given...well must have been for a reason. And even if we don't know what that is then I guess that's something we need to discover." She said quietly not even that aware of just how deep she was sounding. She blushed though when she realized she had put it like that, "Sorry didn't mean to sound all philosophical." She said lightly.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_lxu3wxMGyI1r85ekko1_500
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:24 pm

(Oh gosh, Sophie just... let me hug you<333 xD)

Ami blinked at Sophie, before allowing herself to laugh foundly at both of the girls. "You're givign me to much credit already Sophie," she grinned, but didn't feel so down anymore. The girls excited behvaior quickly rubbed off on her. "But... yeah, guess you have a point... Thanks, i'll be needing your enthusiasm from time to time to get rid of my emo-side."
Litsenign closely to Hannah, Ami stared in awe at her for a second, before giving her an encouring smile. "Oh please go on, i love talks like that! Makes me feel wiser while litsening~ And, you make a good point as well ya know."
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_mfng0r5Cyj1rcl9wfo4_500
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Sophie just waved off what Ami said. "Psh, I'm giving you aaall the credit you deserve," she said with a grin before chuckling. "Don't worry, I'm always the first one there when anyone needs cheering up," she said before looking over at Hannah and smiling. "Hey, no, you're absolutely right, and hey, philosophy is actually pretty dang cool. A little insane sometimes, but still really cool,"

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_mars4oNm241qkdght
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Hannah sighed in relief, 'Well good, hopefully you both won't get sick of hearing them." She couldn't help but say lightly before smiling at Sophie, "Is it because of your empathy thing?" She asked curiously but with interest. The more she learned about the two girls, the more she started to feel more relaxed and at ease, she hadn't had friends in a long time so this was fun.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_mhj6x0KSa61ro6xr9o1_500
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:17 am

Ami laughed happily at Sophie. Gettign credit was not somethign she was used too, and would happily shut up and just accept it. "And yeah... about your empath powers," she began to ask curiously. "Is it alwasy just, well fun to ahve it? Or does it sometimes get annoying or hard or anything? Or is it something that you can just, well, turn off?"
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml1bve6CNV1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Sophie smiled at Hannah and shrugged. "I don't know . . . maybe. I've had it my whole life, so it's hard to tell," she said before chuckling at Ami. "Well, I mean, it's kinda weird sometimes, especially when people are experiencing really intense emotions. I've gotten pretty good at tuning it out when I need to though. But, no, I can't turn it off, it's 24/7,"

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_marhz8mL7G1qkdght
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Hannah leaned forward putting her chin in her hands, "Who knows maybe you can learn how to turn it off while you're here." She said thoughtfully as she smiled at her. Just talking with both of them made her feel better and more at ease, she was an introvert by nature and really had a hard time socializing with most people as she tended to say the wrong thing.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_m0zvt44rB21r99f4t
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Ami frowned a little, but was still smiling. "Wow, that sure sounds hard... I'll try to make it easier for you then, by not havign my weird mod swings all the time," she chuckled at Sophie.
She leaned back in the cuch a little more, just happily enjoying the nice time she was having. Having actualy normal conversation like this with people she just met, was surpisingly nice.
"Sooo..." she began, not really sure what else she could say.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml1avvTyL71rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Sophie smiled at Hannah. "Maybe!" Sophie then chuckled at Ami and waved her hand. "Psh, it's fine, like I said, I'm used to dealing with it," she said.

Sophie started absentmindedly bouncing her leg, knowing that the previous conversation had ended, and that there was dire need for a new one, or awkward silence would ensue.

"Hey! Have you guys thought of awesome super-hero names yet? Is that a thing that we're supposed to do?" she asked excitedly.

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mkrky6n3P21qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Hannah brightened, "Ohh superhero names? Well to be completely honest not exactly no I haven't picked one just yet." She admitted with a sigh. "Mainly because all the cool names are taken, you know?" She pointed out with a sigh before she bit her bottom lip, "Have you two thought of any names?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Ami couldn't hold back her fond smile at Sophie's excitment. In all honestly, the redhead was so adorable! Ami wouldn't balme herself if she ended up glomping the girl out of nowhere. And then of course Hannah, her sweet and gentle side who just made her want to embrace her and stay like that for a good while.

She frowned a little to herself at the new talking subject. Superhero names? She held back a snarl. She really didn't want to be the boring and negative one in the group... But, she had never had any plans on being a hero, for several reasons. One of the biggest, she honestly couldn't stand the them... She didn't hate them, they just... sort of annoyed her, maybe it was the whole typical 'save the day and the world, be the good guy, destory all evil' thing. And Ami was definitely not of the 'hero' material.
"Nooo not yet. I'm bad at names, so it'll take a while before I..." she began to say before a thought hit her. "...on second thought, I might have an idea..."

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml1c027G4x1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:56 am

Sophie nodded at Hannah. "Yeah, but still! There's like, unlimited awesome possibilities!" she said before shrugging. "I'm thinking maybe something in Latin," she said a bit thoughtfully before brightening at Ami's response. "Oooh, what is it?" she asked excitedly. She'd felt the spark of annoyance in Ami's emotions, and guessed that being a "superhero" wasn't really part of Ami's agenda. Which was totally understandable. Sophie herself wasn't intending on going out and "saving the day." She'd be too scared to do anything remotely heroic and would probably just get in the way. But still, that didn't mean they couldn't come up with cool names.

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 KarenGillan
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:15 am

Hannah inwardly winced as she heard the uncertain tone in Ami's voice, damn she had said something stupid again. She bit her bottom lip and looked down at her hands, she looked up again though when Ami added she had an idea. "Like what?" She asked curiously. She nervously played with the ring on her finger as she spoke, it was a simple sterling silver band that Jay had given to her last year, and she had a habit of twisting it when she got nervous.
(Blah sorry for late post Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:04 am

Ami brightend up at the idea of havign a name in latin. "That's a great idea Sophie!" she exclaimned, allowign herself to get more excited, she sort of felt she was destorying thethe nice mood. Again.
Way to go there.
"Actually," she began a littl shyly, not sure if she wanted to tell thme as the name reminded her of granddand. "It's in latin as well now that I hink about.... Lilium..." she mubled the name very quietly.
She glanved down at Hannah hand when she played with the ring on her finger, almsot like twisting it. "You ok?" she smileed shyly, hoping she was just thinking to much and that the girl didn't feel bad or anything.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:38 am

Sophie smiled brightly at Ami. "Thank you!" she said before smiling even more when she heard Ami's name, noticing the uncertainty she felt, and so making her response more gentle. "That's beautiful, Ami," she said with a smile before looking over at Hannah, feeling the nervousness radiate off her. "Yeah, you alright?" she asked worriedly.

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6nb1ecHql1qfqtcqo3_500
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:53 pm

"Lilium? That's really pretty Ami." Hannah said gently before they both looked at her with concern, she knew Sophie would be able to read her emotions which only made her even more nervous. "I'm fine, I just tend to say the wrong thing sometimes." She admitted with a shrug, ok she said things constantly which she always regretted saying as they tended to hurt people more often then not. Her mom had even said she had a gift in knowing just what to say in order to get people angry at her.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:08 pm

"Thanks...." she smiled, still feeling a little stupid about the name, but quickly brushed her silly worries aside as she focused more on Hannah.
"Well, don't we all," she laughed softly. "I do that all the time. And besides, you haven't said of the sort now. Not that I noticed anyway," she smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Sophie smiled at Hannah comfortingly. "Hey, we all say stupid things sometimes. God knows I've said a whole bunch of things I wish I could take back. And as far as I know, you haven't said anything that I've found wrong," she said, her smile growing a little.

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 Tumblr_lvjrnaBZii1r7ybdho1_500

(Sorry for the late post O.O I didn't even see this until now)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:35 pm

She smiled at them both, " Yeah I just worry a lot I guess." She admitted with a shy laugh before she smiled at them both. "So we have one name for you Ami hmm what do you guys think about Gemina?" She asked hesitantly, sure the word meant giraffe in Latin but she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Ami smiled brightly. "Gemina?" she repeated with a found smile, nodding while testign it in her own head. "Sicne I suck at latin, i don't know what it means exactly, but I can defentily say it suits ya." she winked.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Sophie smiled at Hannah. "That's a great name, Hannah!" she said before tilting her head. "Do you have a twin, or was it just a like-the-way-it-sounds kind of thing?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Hannah blinked at her in surprise, "Yeah I do have a twin...how did you know?" She asked with wide eyes and then blushed again, "And it means Giraffe...which I know sounds ultra lame but it was the only thing I could think about." She admitted with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Student (tags: Lilium)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2