Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Empty
PostSubject: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:21 pm

She woke up feeling sick and winced, slowly moving to sit up she saw herself in a room that looked like a hospital room. She sighed as she started to recall what had happened, great now she was definitely going to be an outcast. She rubbed her face and looked around the little room, she didn't see anyone which was both a relief and a worry. On the one hand, maybe she could sneak back to her room without being noticed but on the other hand she knew it would take awhile for her to get strength enough to stand. She lay back down, what was it Tony had said before she blacked out? Something about fixing things...had he meant her? She felt mortified....he must think she was weak, well so much for that going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Tony was already by Hannah's side as she awoke, the man was wearing goggles and had many tech equipment around him. "Don't move, move and you could disconnect the cables and then your life would end." he said in an a nonchalant voice, wheeling the movable chair around to her other side. "I'm kidding, you're gonna be fine, you're in capable hands." he said, not really in an assuring tone. "So Leukemia's a bitch, but I can fix this." he assured and then pulled out a syringe full of bright blue liquid. "I need to recode your DNA. So grin and bare it." he smiled and injected her arm. "Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I'm doing.....or so."

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_ltz64comB31qav29fo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:57 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him as he slid the needle into her arm, she was used to needles by now so she didn't wince. "So you've done this before?" She asked quietly. She should be freaking out after all he had just injected some unknown liquid in her arm, but she wasn't...she trusted him. She wasn't saying she didn't believe him but if something went wrong then she could die...or something.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:32 pm

"On myself, I've done tests and injected myself with all sorts." Tony answered, giving a dismissive gesture, "I was only out cold for about three days." he answered and then smiled, "Again, a joke. You'll be fine." he answered and cleaned the blood from the wound away pretty quickly. "It's probably going to hurt....a lot." he said and took a sharp inhale. "Okay, now just relax."

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_mht8cghriZ1qh6qweo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 pm

She laughed, "After you just told me its going to hurt?" She asked teasingly before she doubled over in pain. She had expierenced pain before but this..this was agonizing...a little whimper left her as she dug her nails into her fist. "You...you weren't kidding." She somehow managed to say as she did her best not to focus on the pain.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Tony smiled at her laugh but then went to chewing his lip when she whimpered in pain. "Yeah recoding DNA is a very painful process." he answered and put his hand on her head. "I can offer you some anesthetic if it gets too much." he said and coaxed her to try and relax, using his fingers to stroke her hair.

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tony5
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 pm

She couldn't really think much beyond the pain but when he started running his hand through her hair she slowly started to relax, "No...that's ok." She said slowly as she fought to stay conscious. She had never dealt with pain and the last thing she wanted was to pass out in front of Tony again....that would be another embarrassment. "So...you always do this when you first meet girls?" She asked lightly enough.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Tony smiled then and nodded, "Yeah, I always get them laying down." he answered and wheeled over to look at the results and encoding scriptures. "Okay then, I think.....yep, we're good to go." he said, looking at her.

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m9uf03YGgo1r9xkz5o8_250
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:22 pm

She laughed at his words, "Ok... I walked into that one." She admitted with a shake of her head before the pain slowly started to ebb, at his words she frowned and sat up. "So...I'm cured?" She asked quietly, she was barely daring to hope that that could in fact be the case...but if it were then she would be forever grateful. She looked down at her hands...it was funny she had a healing ability but it didn't help her just others.
How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_md16mi6XWb1rd11tco1_500
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Tony looked over the monitors again and then put on the song, 'I'm blue' by Eiffel and started swaying his head to the music. "Yep. Pretty much, though there's a tiny possibility that you'll wake up as a duck tomorrow, but I think I injected you with the correct serum." he answered, though smiling which meant it was a joke. "You are actually one hundred percent cured of any cancer." he said giving her a serious look. "So, go ahead and enjoy life, stay away from pigeons...they're evil." he said and chuckled, singing along to the music, "Da ba dee, da ba dai."

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_lzrkfsBZPQ1qj7roko1_250
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Hannah looked down at herself and swallowed hard, "I....I'm cured." She whispered and then smiled when put on "I'm blue." "I love this song." She said with a laugh before she got out of the bed and smiled at Tony, "Thank you....so much." She said quietly, against her will she could a few tears prick her eyes, she didn't understand why he had done it but never had she felt more grateful.
How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_inline_mk11iagdV21qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Tony looked over and gave a sort of half joking serious look to her, "Now don't go all emotional on me, I know you're a woman and everything..." his voice trailed off and nodded his head, "Yeah, this song takes me back years...remember the night...not the morning." his voice trailed off then and he looked at her, "You can leave now if you wanna, I mean, you're not obliged to stick around me y'know." he said, popping a blueberry.

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m170pywrsl1qep2ygo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:22 pm

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not going to get all emotional." She said and threw a pillow at him before she heard his other words and then frowned, "Well maybe you don't want me around but count me interested." She said simply before she noticed a cut above his eyebrow where Nathan had scratched him. Sliding off the bed she leaned forward and gently touched his forehead, a soft golden glow escaped her fingertips and covered the wound before it healed. She let out a sigh before she leaned back a little bit, "Well...least I can do." She said as she studied her handiwork.
How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_inline_mk153f4vbG1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Tony chuckled happily when the pillow was thrown at him, he did enjoy Hannah being feisty, at least she had gone through the process of re-coding without a hitch. "I never said I didn't want you around, but I never said I wanted you around either." he answered and then frowned when she suddenly touched his forehead, going cross-eyed to look up at the finger. "That's called a forehead honey." he said in a playfully patronizing tone. Though when her finger tip illuminated gold and he felt the cut above his brow start to burn and then heal, he was impressed. Leaning forward he said, "So you're not just a pretty face then?"

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m170pywrsl1qep2ygo2_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:35 pm

"I know what a forehead is genuis." She said playfully back and after his cut had healed lightly poked him in the forehead before laughing a little at his next words, "I'm not pretty, I'm a book worm and proud of it." She said with a little smirk before she sat back on the bed as she laughed up at him. "And if you don't want me around then say the word, and I'll leave you to your solitude." She added as she waved her hands around to empathize the effect.
How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m304gxJo5F1rtogt9o1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:42 pm

"Well, I don't uh...I don't want ya to leave." Tony answered, pretty quickly and then he cleared his throat and walked over to the small fridge to pull out a bottle of whiskey. "And FYI this medical..thingy, is not my solitude. I have my suits for that." he pointed out, pouring himself a glass. "Want one? Wait are student's allowed this stuff?" he shrugged and started pouring her one too, "To hell with it." he shrugged. "What were you doing all alone in the grounds anyway?"

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m2cv6b9foX1r3idmyo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Hannah laughed and then sighed as he brought up when they had first run into each other, "Well uh...I just wanted some time to myself....my dad has been calling me and he, well he left my family a few years ago. He only dropped by to visit me at the hospital when he...wanted something." She said and hastily took a drink of the whiskey he had given her. "So I've been avoiding his calls, and text messages...he probably wants to know where the school is so he can see me or something." She said and shuddered. "Sorry, I don't really talk about him much." She said apologetically as she stared down at the whiskey in her hand.
How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_mf195rmMLl1riv0afo1_400
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:08 am

Tony could obviously relate to that, his Dad never really was part of his life but he shrugged it off, it was a very common part of life. "I'm sorry to hear that, not that I can really do much about it...or that it's my fault for that matter but yeah." he shrugged his shoulders and turned the volume up a little, and even though 'I'm blue' was still playing, he held his hand out to her, "C'mon we're gonna slow dance to this song." he said and smiled, "Come on, I don't bite....much." without waiting for a real answer, Tony lead her up from the operating table and started to slow dance with her.

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m17k6pYrwB1rq0anxo1_400
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:27 am

She laughed as he pulled her up off the bed and lead her out onto the floor, "Well ok but I gotta warn you, I'm not exactly a pro when it comes to dancing." She said apologetically. She did have to admit that it was actually kinda nice dancing with him, no one ever really danced with her before maybe cause she was such an introvert. She looked up at him and smiled a little bit, "I think this beats my high school dance." She said lightly, but it was true. Robert her date had been only too focused on looking good to the other couples and had forced her to dance every dance even when she had told him her feet hurt.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:03 am

Tony smiled, "You're slow dancing to I'm blue, which is a fairly upbeat song so I don't expect you to be perfect." he answered and then laughed a little, taking her hand and placing one of his own on the curve of his hip. "High School dances are so tedious, of course any experience with me is going to beat that, hell watching paint dry would beat it." he grinned and twirled her around on the spot. "You have very good form."

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_lyy5ew2Eat1qajc4eo1_250
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:17 am

She laughed and when he spun her out she couldn't help but stick her tongue out at him albeit playfully. At his words though she blushed, "Well thank you, I have a good partner." She said before she was drawn back into his arms, she smiled up at him as they kept dancing. "And even though I'm Blue is an upbeat song it is fun dancing too." She pointed out. It was amazing...she was actually maintaining a conversation with a guy...a very hot guy, who also happened to be a teacher. And yet, so far this was proving to be one of the best days so far, after all it wasn't often someone gave you a second chance at life.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:27 am

Tony smiled and schooled his tone a little bit in response to the mood, even if an upbeat song was playing at that point. "No you have a perfect partner, but I guess I'll settle for good." he answered and made a sort of waltzing motion as he went about the room with her, "So, do you have a partner for the school dance yet? I think they are pointless personally...but if you don't have anyone, I guess we could hang again....y'know if you wanna." he added quickly and cleared his throat sort of awkwardly.

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m4vt7zGgRX1qag2mmo11_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:41 am

Hannah started to smile again and blushed at his words, "Well no one's asked me so yeah I'd like that." She said honestly as she smiled at him. Her heart was racing again, he wanted to see her again and not only that he was indirectly asking her to go to the dance with him. "First time a guy's asked me out since high school, I'm flattered and I'm not counting the high school dance because I asked the guy." She said as she laughed at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:49 am

"Alright then, it's a date." Tony answered and smiled, releasing her of his hold and turning off the music for now. "But I think right now you should probably leave, before someone sees and goes all whack on us." he said and shrugged, "I'll have that." he said, taking the whiskey from her and chugging it before putting both glasses down. "I have a lesson to plan anyway.....yay oh the joy!"

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m4jfusEfrJ1rqmarfo7_r2_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:54 am

She laughed, "Well good luck with your class and thanks for helping me." She said before she turned to go. "It was nice meeting you, and I'll see you qt the dance." She said over her shoulder and smiled at him before she changed her mind and moved towards him. She kissed him lightly on the cheek and then smiled at him, "See ya." She said softly before she turned and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)   How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Did I Get Here? (tags: Iron Man)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next