Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
+27
X-23
Johnny Quick
Fenrir
Spiderman
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Loki
Sigyn
Black Adam
Shadowcat
Black Widow
Wolverine
Batgirl
Jormungand
Kid Flash
Torunn
Celeste
Lupa
Quicksilver
The Scarlet Witch
Hel
Donna Troy
Doctor Stephen Strange
Animus
Lilium
Scorpia
Gemina
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

The Masquerade (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:14 am

(It is now Monday which means MASQUERADE TIME!!! :DDD)
Hannah entered the ballroom dressed as a fairy, she noticed she was the first one to show up and laughed a little bit to herself as she studied the ballroom. It had been decked out for the dance and looked absolutely spectacular that evening. She smiled to herself as she made her way around the ballroom, the theme seemed to have a Renassaince feel to it. She spun around in her outfit as she giggled under her breath, everything was so well decorated and it definitely outdid everything her simple high school dance had had. She spotted Shadowcat dressed as a cat complete with ears and a tail and smiled to herself as she made her way to the refreshment table and got herself some punch, the music playing was an upbeat song that she recognized as Party Rock Anthem which only made her laugh.
The Masquerade (Open to All) Tumblr_lxu3sbq9g51qmynpd
(Yes she does have a mask, here:
The Masquerade (Open to All) Unique_Sterling_bridal_mask_by_ElnaraNiall )

Last edited by Gemina on Mon May 06, 2013 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:56 am

Vulpe entered the Ballroom, wearing a red dress that looked like scales. The top of it covered her chest very well. While the middle section only covered the front of her stomach. Then the bottom was short in, while the right side of it was long. There were also dragon wings attached to the dress, as well as a golden veil that covered her nose and mouth. Her favorite part was the sleeves though, so long and just the right amount of see-through. She had also changed her hair color to brown, wanting to look completely different. To others they wouldn't even know who she was which was just what she was planning. For she was looking for some fun tonight, and by fun, she meant torture. She was just wondering who will be the perfect first victim of the night? Her blue eyes scanned the room, finding the ballroom decorated and looking absolutely wonderful. Vulpe couldn't help how dim the lights were. It would make it even harder for people to guess who she was. She was just now wondering if someone would recognize her or not. 'I hope not.' She whispered lightly to herself, before entering the room fully. Her dress shining bright as she walked around.

Vulpe had walked straight to the punch, pouring some of it into a cup. As she sipped it, she make a disgusted face. "This needs some buzz." She muttered, looking around, making sure that no one could see her. When she saw that she was completely in the clear, and no one was watching, she poured some alcohol into her cup. She then proceeded to take a sip of the drink once again. "Ahhh, much better." Vulpe sighed, walking away from the punch. She was now standing against a wall, drinking her punch. All she could do now was wait, wait until she finally saw the victim that she wanted. She'd be lying if she said she hadn't seen Hannah, but she did, but attacking the girl she was roomed with wasn't exactly smart i. It wasn't exactly the greatest idea to attack her. Plus, she was waiting until she could squeeze all the life from that girl. So she was going to gain all of her trust before she stabbed her in the back.

Vulpe looked at the entrance when people started to enter. This caused her to sip her punch more, examining each and every one of those who entered.
"This is going to be fun" She muttered, sipping some of her punch once more.
The Masquerade (Open to All) 8712388475_1799b9a550_n
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:54 am

The Masquerade (Open to All) Tumblr_mfm42eBoVI1qej773o3_500

"Ok," Ami breathed to herself as she stoo outside the door. "Here goes nothing I guess," she shrugged bfore pushing the doors open slowly, walking in as quietly as she could. It's nott hat she was afraid or disliked parties like this, actually she loved masqueraes! She alwasy enjoyed seeing everyones' different costumes, but she had never been one comfortable enough to dress up. Especilly in fear of standing out to much. However, she had found a smiple enough dress that coverd her whole body, and wasn't screaming for attention, so she would be probably pass the whole dance happily in the bakground and just enjoy watching everyone else. Wow, no wonder people called her boring.
She smiled to herself as she moved further inside the room, already finding many nice costumes to be facinated by. How ironic, now she was feeling to simple instead.
She accidnetly stumbled over her own feet and dress, and almsot gave out a shriek in surprsie. Ugh, this why she never wore heels... It hurt her feet and she couldn't walk properly! And for not to talk about dresses, she HATED having to wear them and...
She shaked her head, mentally slapping herself. She was here to have fun! And hopefully learn to socialice better and avoid dissapearing in her own head.
She nodded to ehrself and leaned agaisnt the wall. For now she'll just enjoy the nice view. She stared down at herself, trying to remember what exactly she was suppose to be.
"Oh right," she chuckled to herself. "Some sort of 'Victorian lady', I think...."

Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:10 am

Sophie walked in with a huge grin on her face. She normally wasn't one for dances - the last time she'd gone to a dance was the Halloween one freshman year of highschool, and that had ended with her calling her dad to pick her up as she'd lost her friends in the crowd, she had to pay for food, and she was getting uncomfortable with people grinding only a few feet away from her - but she loved any chance she got to dress in a costume. Plus, she'd already made some friends here, and she wasn't about to spend her first social event at a school for people with superpowers in her room reading.

Sophie adjusted the tri-corner hat she had on, and then swung her sword a bit. Pirates hadn't ever been her main point of interest, but they were still awesome, and her dad had just sent her the hat through the mail, as he thought she'd like it. The addition of a trench coat and some pirate-y boots she'd had made it too good an opportunity.

The Masquerade (Open to All) Tumblr_lkudo3VldR1qbiddxo1_500

Masky-mask be here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:43 am

The Masquerade (Open to All) Tumblr_mg5t77Ilfi1rrecxqo6_500

Strange walked in, his arms crossed and a small smile on his face - though it was a little hard to tell he was smiling due to the beard. This was a fantastic way to kick off the school year, and it allowed a nice little creative outlet with the costumes. Which, Strange found himself immensely enjoying as well.

Sure, he had cheated a little with the costume, as he had used magic to grow out a beard and make his hair longer, but still, it was fun putting the rest of the costume together. He had briefly considered using magic to make himself shorter to complete the dwarf costume, but decided against it, thinking it would have been a bit too much. He didn't bother with a mask, simply because he thought the beard disguised his face well enough.

So Strange stood in the back of the room, observing the students with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Donna Troy

Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:55 pm

Donna walked in, a frown on her face. She saw no point in this social. She was supposed to be learning about how to be a better warrior so she could go back and join her sister! Not so she could make friends. Still . . . she knew she should get to know the people here, as allies were valuable.

Donna sniffed. Still, she didn't see the point of this costumed portion. Really, what value did it have? Though she wanted to comply with their customs . . . so, Donna had donned her Amazonian armor, hoping it would suffice.

The Masquerade (Open to All) WonderGirl_zpsfe4fca19

Mask here! ^^
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Hel walked in late as she stared around the room, so far the room was starting to fill up and she smiled to herself at all the costumed people inside it was definitely going to be fun that was for sure. She herself had dyed her hair blonde for the occasion and had put it into pigtails, the top of her blouse had a Japanese style sailor knot and cut off at about her mid-riff her skirt was short and had a slit that went even further up. , she had tights that only went to mid-calf and then stopped there and to finish the costume black heels. Strapped to her back was a samurai sword that she knew had to use and in a shoulder holster was a handgun, she liked the feel of the outfit and it was something she wouldn't mind wearing again. Her mask was simple and slightly understated in its simplicity as it was silver and hid her features, she smiled to herself and started to walk around the ballroom.
(yeah she's wearing her Sucker Punch outfit XDD
The Masquerade (Open to All) Tumblr_m1vg7gz3q81qdslkho2_500
and mask
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/290/e/9/silvery_mask_by_celticearth-d4d6tpx.jpg )
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:29 am

Wanda glided in like the royal queen she was portraying
The Masquerade (Open to All) Classical-Ball-gown-Sweetheart-neck-Floor-Length-Red-Quinceanera-Dresses-Style-FA-Y-207-430
The Masquerade (Open to All) Wholesale-Pageant-Full-Circle-Tiara-Simulated-Red-Ruby-font-b-King-b-font--font-b
The Masquerade (Open to All) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNhucwt04BjFxhdk9YiPH98-bwmyvN6Fok5nRYgnVsFamtXmuoRQ
The Masquerade (Open to All) 2-135

Her heels clicked as she walked in grinning.

The Masquerade (Open to All) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj4iA9cPIbJQGRsQe-FkNDJMvb-i9VgO3tDemj0ilebQu08C-Q

She smirked as Pietro and Wally fallowed her in. She loved how in charge of them she was. She told them that she was going to be the Queen of Hearts and they had to be other characters from the book... she was just glade it didn't occur to either of them to dress up as Alice. Both are crazy enough to do something like that. Though Pietro is still a bit pouty about not being able to be the Mad Hatter but Wally had called it first.

-------------------

Pietro walked in with a slight pout. He had to do face paint and all sort of other things to look like the Cheshire cat. Wanda wanted him to be someone from Alice in wonder land, Wally stole the Mad Hatter out from under him and he was not going to be dressed up as one of those Card solders. So here he was as the Cheshire cat.

The Masquerade (Open to All) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFtfpefUOVrdbbbavvuAo7iCm4zNnsa3JNhxKRCXBVL7SAtqSA

------------------

Wally followed into the ball excited about this party. He was just glad he was able to be the Mad Hatter, and didn't have to have face paint like Pietro.

The Masquerade (Open to All) MadHatter7776

-----------------

Wanda spotted Doctor Strange in the back of the room and smiled. "Well boys I'll see you later I'm going to go speak to some people." She told them as she glided away.

"Hello Doctor." Wanda greeted The Sorcerers Supreme with a wide smile.

------------------

"I can't believe she made me dress like this just to run off and see that Doctor of her." Pietro rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in irritation. He sighed and shook his head. He looked over at Wally. "I'm going to go get a drink I'll talk to you later kid." He patted his shoulder and walked off to get his drink.

As he took a sip he spotted Donna Troy. He went over to say hello.

"Donna. That's a lovely outfit. What are you dressed up as?" He asked curiously.

------------------

Wally nodded in understanding as he wandered off himself. He would just walk around for now and talk to people later.

Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:31 am

(Too lazy to switch in and out of accounts right now XD)

Strange smiled when he saw Wanda. "Hello Wanda. You're looking quite lovely," he stated.

--

Donna blinked when Pietro came over, and looked down at her costume. "I'm wearing my Amazonian armor," she replied, looking back up at him. " . . . what sort of clothing are you wearing?" she asked curiously. The facepaint was especially confusing.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:34 am

Wanda grinned and spun around. "Thank you. You look good too. Are you dressed up as that character from the Hobbit. I forget his name but he was the king of the Dwarves right?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:53 am

Pietro sighed and shook his head. "Well you look lovely." He complimented her. "As for me, my sister insisted that I and my Teaching Assistant, Wally, that we both dress as characters from the same book that her costume came from. She's dressed as the Queen of Hearts from Alice and Wonderland. Wally called the Mad Hatter before me and I was not going to dress up as one of the Queens servants. So I choose the Cheshire cat. A mischievous entity that looks like a cat and causes trouble. It's dark and light purple and stripped so here I am." He shrugged as he explained.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Jay entered the ballroom feeling slightly ridiculous but when her sister had helped her pick out the dress she had all but insisted. She was dressed as Arwen and even though she was blonde she didn't really care, she wasn't going to wear a wig nor was she going to dye her hair just for one night. However when Hannah had lent her her Evenstar necklace she couldn't help but really slightly start to fall more into character. She would have felt better if Nathan had accompanied her that evening but unfornately he wasn't there. She had almost not come at all but Hannah had insisted, she hated going to parties by herself and Jay would have felt guilty if she hadn't been by Hannah's side for most of the evening. She spotted her sister walking around the room and smiled, she totally fit the image of the fairy and Jay was happy to see that. She made her way towards her and smiled brightly at her once she had reached her side, "Hey sis." She said gently as she smiled over at her.
(The Masquerade (Open to All) Tumblr_m7dumvvyny1qeygi9o1_500
and mask: The Masquerade (Open to All) Illae___Forest_Nymph___Mask_by_fudgemallow)
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Anna was annoyed. She didn't know about the masquerade until last minute! So, she didn't have time to get a dress or anything. "Well... My costume has a mask..." She said, before deciding on wearing her costume. (see Celeste's profile for details on the costume)

She decided to do her hair and makeup different from usual though, just to give it a twist. Usually, for make up, she would have just put on black eye-shadow with black mascara, but this time, she went with white eyeliner on with black eye-shadow, but keeping the black mascara (she wasn't feeling that bold. She put on Terra Cotta color blush, which went well with her skin tone, when normally she went without the blush. For lipstick, she went with the usual nude color, but put a pink lipgloss on it, to give it a shine and a hint of pink.

Her hair, instead of the ponytail (she was thinking of changing it anyways), was down in her natural curls for the night. She had a hair tie if she felt she needed her hair to be up again (she'll probably go with a bun at the nap of her neck instead of the ponytail...).
She entered the ballroom and looked around, relaxing a little when she thought she saw some fellow students wear their "uniforms" to the ball.

She looked around, silently hoping to see some famous people around, and to see if she could see anyone she had briefly met before.

----

Barbara was lazy and just went with her Batgirl costume to wear to the ball. Sure, she had time to look for an outfit, except when she had the flu (which kept her in bed for awhile). She wasn't in the mood to dress up in a fancy dress; she actually felt on edge all day.

She did her usual makeup for the costume, nothing different. She was chaperoning anyways, it's not like she was supposed to have fun at one of these things anymore...

That thought made her sad a little.

----

Peter walked into the ballroom, hoping to see a familiar blonde girl. He thought about wearing his Spiderman costume, but thought better of it.

He wore a tux that his Aunt May had forced him to bring when he was packing for school.

"If it's a school, there's bond to be a dance! You better send me pictures, Peter." She had said, poking him in the chest until he gave her his word that whenever there was a dance or something he would send her pictures.

He gave up on the bow tie, not having a clue on how to tie it, so he went without.

{OOC: Okay, Logan will com ein later aaaaaaand, Tommy wants to take me to go get food XP I'll be back, but it may be later tonight <3 (this is what happens when I think it's a good idea to rp when tommy is off...)}
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Torunn had for reason, decided that simply walking through the door was too boring, and therefor thoguth that jumping in through a window would've been alot more fun and exciting way to enter. Unfortunately, she wasn't allowed to break anything, and had to hold herself back from simply jumprign through it. So she had gently (roughly) psuehd the window open and jumped inside the ballroom, landing with ease on the floor as she floated in.
She grinned to herself a little proudly. She would've come to the the Masquerade withotu bother dressing up, but then a thought had hit her.... why not just put her armour on thta she mostly used back home? In this place, that would've counted as a costume right? AND, it allowed her to fight if needed to.

The Masquerade (Open to All) Valkyrie_Profile_2_-_Silmeria_(PS2)
(yeah, this is her Valkyire armour, pretend that's her x'D)

She streched her amrs above her head, before looking around for the all the food, and something to drink would nice too. Did they allow strong stuff here? She needed some alcohol to enjoy a party. If not, she'll just go back to her room and fix some for herself. Or she'll just take some from Thor when he won't be looking.
She marched over to the table where all food was and started to serve herself. "Oh right, where's Wally?" she remeberd and looked around to see if he's arrived yet.

The Masquerade (Open to All) Tumblr_m0167rdOfH1r1fabt
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Wally had walked over to the table and was pretty impressed with Torunn when she came in through the window. He grinned when she asked about him. He bent down near her ear but far enough away that she hopefully wouldn't feel threatened. "Miss me already?" He asked with a grin from behind her. "That was a great entrance by the way and I'm glad you decided to dress up." The armor looked really good on her. It was very Xena hot without the unnecessary show of skin.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Jormungand couldn't honestly belive himself. Who would've thought that one of the vikings greatest fear, the ocean's living nightmare, World Serpent, who had a fear of thunder and despised big crowds with loud annoying humans, actually would've bother to dragg himself to a masquerade? And as if that wans't enough...
Jorry sighned to himself again as he looked down at himself. He had actully dressed up ina silly costume. Well, not silly... he felt comfortable in it at least as he coud hide his face under hood if he felt it neccesary. Wow, Hel would never let him live this down when she see him... Speaking of which...
The Masquerade (Open to All) Tumblr_mljh7cBqro1s9cbpjo1_250
He lifted his head as he scanend the room, leaing agaisnt the wall with the arms crossed over his chest. He's had a ahrd time to sense her sicne thet started to laarn her the same trick. Was he getting sloppy or something? He wouldn't actually mind it.
His head turned towards the tbale where the drinks where, and smiled as he recognised teh happy excitment from Vulpe. Hadnät it been for that, he wouldn't have even been able to guess that was her with that costume. Ha, it acutally suites her.
He pushed himself of the wall, and decided to try and socialize a little, starting with the only friend he was good with having.The Masquerade (Open to All) Assassin__s_Creed_Render_3_by_Rauwgh
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:32 pm

(Love everyone's costumes <3)
Thor made his way into the ballroom wearing his Asgardian uniform, on his world it was as good as costumed as you could get. He spotted his daughter talking to a young man and made a mental note to interrogate him later, after all he was protective of Torunn and he didn't let just anyone date her. He smiled when he saw another familiar figure and adjusted the simple mask he wore before he approached her. "Miss Barbara how are you faring this fine evening?" He asked after he had bowed to her.
--
Hannah smiled at Jay as she arrived, "You look great sis!" She said and smiled at her, "Better then me." She added as she nudged her sister. She looked over when she saw other people arrive and grabbing her sister's hand started pulling her towards one of them. "I think Anna's here!" She said excitedly as she pulled Jay along.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Barbara turned when she heard a familiar voice and smiled when she saw Thor. "I'm fairing pretty well. I'm just glad I'm over the flu." She said, shaking her head a little. "Looks like you got the same idea as me, but I love your mask addition." She said, smiling.

---

Anna walked around the ballroom, feeling self-conscious and annoyed. It looked like a lot of people knew each other already and she hardly knew anyone.

She looked up when she saw a familiar face (even if in a mask) head her way. "Hannah!" She said, with a skip in her step that later just turned into her floating a few inches off of the ground, as she met Hannah and her sister halfway. She immediately gave her a hug, happy to see her friend.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:14 pm

He smiled, "Yes well its a good idea." He admitted with a smile down at her, " So may I have this dance?" He asked as a slow dance struck up and offering his hand to her.
--
"I'm so happy you're here!" Hannah gushed as she hugged Anna tightly and then pulled back to smile at her, " You look really cool, I love the outfit." She said excitedly. "Oh this is my sister Jay, Jay this is my friend Anna." She said as she introduced them.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Barbara looked at him in surprise before smiling. "You may." She said, taking his hand. She let him lead the two of them out onto the dance floor.

"I didn't know Asgardins knew how to dance." She said, honestly and curiously as the god of thunder led her in a dance.
"At least, this kind of dancing."
--

Anna smiled, jumping up and down a little after they stopped hugging. "Your outfit is soooo beautiful! I love it! If I had known about the ball earlier I would have gone shopping." She said, rolling her eyes. "This thing? You have no idea how many times I have to wash blood off of it from stupid criminals that think they can hurt me." She said, shaking her head.

She turned to Jay, smiling. "Hi! Pleasure to meet you! Hannah's told me a lot about you." She said, extending her hand to Jay to shake. "You look so pretty in your outfit! I'm honestly feeling self-conscious now because I'm just in my regular old fighting uniform..." She said, looking down at her outfit as she bit her bottom lip a little.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:33 am

Jay smiled at Anna and shook her hand, "Don't worry about it, in fact I think your outfit is pretty sweet. I still need to come up with something to wear for crime fighting." She admitted with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:01 am

"Well we had to learn Earth's customs and is something I do enjoy doing." He admitted with a smile down at her before he spoke again, "I meant to visit you while you were sick but I got distracted planning lessons, however I do have something I'd like to give you." He said quietly.
--
Hannah smiled at her, "I think your outfit is stunning Anna! Maybe we can all go shopping sometime and find outfits?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:10 am

"Well, it's always more fun when you learn something you enjoy." Barbara said, before silly saying it.

She let out a little laugh. "Yeah, I was a mess; not exactly in the best condition to have visitors." She said, feeling glad her mask covered most of her cheeks, because she felt herself blushing at the thought of him wanting to see her and at how much of a wreck she was while she was sick.

Barbara blinked her blue eyes up at him in surprise. "Oh?" She said, softly, feeling something swell up in her chest as she started to smile. "You... you didn't have to get me anything..." She said, getting a giddy feeling in her chest.

----

"Thank you!" Anna said, feeling pride fill up her chest at both of their compliments. "I made it myself. I love it, but I really need to make more, so I have backups." She said, shrugging.

"That would be so fun! The school should provide material for outfits, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:30 am

"I wanted too." Thor said gently as he smiled at her, "I know it must have been unpleasant for you and I apologize." He said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:36 am

Barbara let out a small laugh. "You don't need to apologize; it wasn't your fault I got sick." She said, smiling up at him. "But, thank you, that's very sweet of you to be thinking of me." She said, before leaning up quickly to give him a kiss on the cheek before she lost the nerve.

When she was back on her feet, she looked away real fast, smiling and feeling the blush on her face. "Sooo... what'cha get me?" She asked, not hiding the hint of excitement in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next