Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Adam

Black Adam

Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) Empty
PostSubject: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:19 pm

(I cannot wait for this Very Happy)
Teth decided to leave the ballroom for a short time as he needed a break from all the students, that and Hel had left shortly after their dance and so now he was bored. He knew it wouldn't be long before the call came in and then all havoc would break loose, that was one thing he was looking forward too, chaos. He also wanted to meet Sigyn, all the tales had been true she was very fair and he certainly wouldn't mind getting to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Sigyn was exploring the hallways after her dance with Loki and entered a room she instantly recognized as the library, she froze though when she saw him. This had to be Teth, she could literally sense the darkness inside him and she frowned as she studied him before she approached him. "So you're Black Adam?" She asked as she neared him, her tone letting him know she was well aware of who he was.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:38 pm

(it feels like Loki should wait a little before entering xP aw well~)

"Indeed he is," another voice joined in as soon as Sigyn had asked her question. From Teth's other side, the trickster stepped out from behind a bookcase, smirking in his oh so typical way. "The one and only. How you've been Blackie?~" he asked happily, as tlakign to an old friend. "Enjoyed the dance I noticed~"
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:26 pm

"Why if it isn't the Lady Sigyn and her Trickster husband Loki, why I'm doing quite well Loki." He said with a mysterious smile on his face. "Better then you will be in a few hours at least." He added before he turned to smile charmingly at Sigyn, "Its a pleasure finally being introduced to you, and even though you'll be watching me like a hawk during our classes, let me assure you I won't make any mistakes." He said smoothly as he winked at her before turning to look back at Loki, "I got a present for you, actually two presents one for you and one for the Lady Sigyn consider them a show of my good will. I have no doubt you'll understand what I'm talking about when you see what I've got for you." He added with a smirk.
(yes he's talking about Vali and Fenrir :3)
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Sigyn frowned, she hated not knowing what he was hinting at "A gesture of your good will?" She asked and snorted in disbelief "No matter what it is, I doubt a present would change my knowledge on your true nature." She stated as she glared at him. She didn't trust him...not one bit and she let that show on her face as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:50 pm

(oh gosh he's so evil... why do I like that?! x'D)

Loki came to an halt earlier thna he excepted to. What Teht said botherd him than it should, it was something in the way he said it, or they way he simply was looking at him that sent off the alarms in Loki's head.
He was still smiling though, and stayed calmly where he stood. "That's awfully nice of you. What'll the price be then?" he asked instead playfully, casually wlaling over to another bookshelf. "Beacuse someone like you wouldn't exaclty jsut give away stuff for free right?"
I know I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm

"You don't think I'm doing it just to be nice?" He asked mockingly before he chuckled and shook his head, "Lets just say the price, is still being decided, I have a few ideas but I'm sure neither of you will approve of the ones I have." He said with a little wink at Sigyn before looking back at Loki. "However when its time to get my dues, you'll both know when that is and most importantly you'll pay up after all what I got for you both is something no one else has managed to do for you." He said knowingly before he moved to sit down on one of the armchairs. "There is one thing, both of you are going to have to stay out of my way, otherwise I might do something a little less nice." He said with a little laugh.
(why thank you :3)
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:06 pm

(tbh I like him all evilly too :O)
Sigyn's frown deepened, the uneasy feeling she had earlier was growing, "And what if the present isn't something we want?" She asked quietly, she had a feeling thought that whatever it was must have been something of great value....why else would he look so confidant? Loki had been right earlier, this guy was bad news and she was starting to wonder what he had in mind for her family.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Loki didn't bother holding up his smile anymore. As if he didn't knew already this guy was bad news, and he who said Loki wouldn't need to find out more about him. Tch, royals...
"I wouldn't be s sure Sigyn," he sighned. "This guy here obviously knows more thna us, abtu things we don't... yet..." he trailed off, eyes goign wide for a second as a thoguth hit him. No. Nonononono. He was just over thinking it.
The next second, Loki appeard right infront of Adam, straing him right in the eye. "Why wait? Why not get repaied now? Or is it the 'gifts' themself that need to pay for their free tickets here?" he smirked again, smile shoving a part of his hidden madness.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Teth chuckled, "Oh you're good, but I guess you won't know till I ask for payment now will you?" He asked lightly, "Besides like I told you earlier, I haven't quite decided what I want, after all there's so much your family could give me.' He said with a little smirk. "Well I guess you'll just have to patient and find out on your terms." He said with a little wink at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Sigyn really didn't like where this was headed...not one bit, "And if we don't pay up?" She asked quietly as she studied Teth with a disgusted look on her face, she did not like him, no matter what he did she would never change her mind about him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:46 pm

His eyes narrowed dangerously, before givign out a low and ark chuckle. "So that's how it is huh? I'll admitt, I'm dissapointed. Had I been here on my own, I would've perhaps likes you," he walked past him and over tp Sigyn.
it was always his famliy, no matter where he ran or fleed, they always got involved. "I doubt we're the ones who would be paying back for it then," he repleid to Sigyn, back turned towards Teth.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:59 pm

(I feel so bad now)
"That's how it'll always be." He said simply before he got up off the armchair, "Now then, I have a busy schedule and something tells me all the teachers will be asked to leave in just a few moments. Which means we'll have to continue this conversation another time.' He said with a small smirk in their direction, "As for the payment, well you'll see who will be paying the price soon enough Loki." He said with a wink in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Sigyn was tense at his announcement and she had a feeling, Teth knew a lot more then even she was suspecting so far, "Stay away from Hel Teth...whatever you have in store for her ends now." She said flatly and glared at him. She was very protective of Hel even if she wasn't her daughter, and there would be no way that she would ever just sit back and watch as Teth did something to her.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:16 pm

(Noooo don't feel bad<333 xD)

Loki didn't bother replying back to Teth, but laid a hand on Sigyn's shoulder, as if to hold ehr back when she spoke up again. Whatever happens to Hel.... it would all really coem down to ehrself in the end, on what she chooses to do.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

"As your husband knows already, it'll all be up to your daughter what happens." He said with a smirk before he heard an annoucement echo vaguely through the room, "Looks like all the teachers have to leave now, except you." He said and gave Sigyyn a vicious smile before he kept walking. "Have fun watching the kiddies." He said with a little laugh before he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Watching him leave she turned to look at Loki, "I don't like this." She said quietly as she bit her bottom lip, she had a bad feeling about what he had said and she had a feeling that something would happen..she just wasn't quite sure what.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:33 pm

(I'm not feeling so good... so i'll be going to ebd early Dx see ya<3)

Loki hummed in agrement, watching Teth leave with an unreadble expression. In his mind though, all kinds of thoguths were causing havoc. For once, not even he knew what to expect or be prepared for.
He squeezed ehr shoulder lightly, before moving to leave as well. Beofr eh did however, he bent down to ehr eye level and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "Something's comming, be prepared," he whisperd before drawng back.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:40 pm

(Awww feel better sweetie <33333 *huggles*)
She nodded, "I will be....and you be careful too." She said quietly as she stared up at him with worried eyes, without a second thought she moved forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. Without another word she turned and left, she didn't know what to expect from that night but she had a feeling whatever it was wouldn't be good and she needed to start casting protection spells.
(hope its ok she did that Razz XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)   Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade: Meet up in the Library (tags: Sigyn and Loki)
Page 1 of 1