Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Hannah brightened when she saw the extra costumes, "That's so cool!" She said, she herself had always been terrible at sewing and creating her own outfits. She wondered if she would even be able to create her own costume...she highly doubted it. "And know what you mean...I'm broke." She said with a face, sure her dad was giving her money but she hated using it.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:50 pm

"Yeah, it was hard... I messed up a lot in the beginning..." She said, remembering sewing her sleeve to the side of her blouse. "Want to see the ninja stuff Cale gave me?" She asked, excitedly, before opening up the sleeves in one of her costumes. "He gave me lots, so hopefully they will last..." She said, showing Hannah the inside of the sleeves, where they had places to hold all of her weapons.

"Money is hard to come by... I'm just glad this place isn't costing my parents anything..." She said, happy she didn't have to worry about her parents paying for her stay here.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Hannah's eyes widened when she saw the weapons in her hands, "Woah....that's a lot of stuff you've got there." She said as she stared down at it. "I bet you could take on Batman." She added with excitement, she wondered if he would show up...after all Barbara Gordon was there, so anything was possible right? She could hope for something like that at least, "So what's Cale like?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Anna grinned at her comment. "Who do you think gave me the idea to ask Cale for all this stuff? You know how much I LOVE Batman!" She said, before letting out a laugh. "Beating him though? Yeah, right! He'd cream me..."

"Ha, he's hard as a rock... took me a month to convince him I needed this stuff... He's a nice guy though." She said, shrugging.

Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:14 pm

(we should bring Cale in....Wink)
Hannah laughed, "Ohhh he sounds extremely hot." She couldn't help but say as she pictured him in her minds eye, "He single?" She asked lightly before giggling, she couldn't help but ask...guy sounded hot and even if she hadn't met him she was pretty sure he had been.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Anna laughed at her statement. "You got that from me saying he's stubborn? Nice, Hannah." She said, laughing. "Here," She said, pulling out her phone. "Here's a picture of him." She said, showing her a picture of a glaring Cale.

"He is hot, but he's much older then me." She said, hinting she thought about it before, but felt Cale was much too old for her.

"As far as I know he's single... He helped me out a lot when I was learning to get my legs working again." She said, smiling.

"Your eyes are ready moving from Mr. Stark?" She asked, with a teasing smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Hannah's eyebrows went up, "And you didn't try and get some of that?!" She asked with wide eyes as she looked at Anna incredulously before giggling a little bit. "I'm sorry but wow...I would have tried something." She admitted as she handed the picture back. "And of course not, but I can still appreciate how attractive another man is." She stated with a wink.
Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 Tumblr_mhj6x0KSa61ro6xr9o1_500
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Anna laughed. "Hey, I made a move or two... But he's more like a dad to me, really... He lost his wife a long time ago... His son is only a few years younger then me..." She said, thinking about how awkward it would be for the son if his dad dated a girl only a few years older then him.

"He needs someone who can reach into his heart just like..." She said, before laughing a little. "I even told him he was like my very own Bruce Wayne... He just glared at me."
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Hannah nodded in understanding, "Well then now I get why...still hot though." She admitted with a small smile before leaning back a little. "That's too bad about his wife though." She said sadly as she bit her lip thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:42 pm

"Yeah... I make sure to pray every night that he finds peace with that... He's had a hard time believing in faith because of it... He's a good guy, but his heart is still troubled." She said, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Hannah frowned, "That's too bad....well you can count me as added in to pray for him each night too now." She said gently but meaning what she said.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Anna gave her a hug. "Thanks." She said, smiling at Hannah.

"Here, let me show you my short Katana!" She said, pulling it out of her bag. "Cale got my superhero name engraved on it, see?" She said, pulling the blade out of it's sheath to show Hannah the name Celeste written in fancy cursive.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Hannah's eyes widened, "Ok wow....that is awesome." She said and stared at it with wide eyes, "I'm assuming you're really good with that right?" She asked as she looked up at Anna questioningly. She had seen one at Sam's house once as his dad was a master Judo fighter and had all sorts of training in other areas of fighting, she just had never asked him for lessons as he could be slightly intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:37 pm

"Oh, yeah, he taught me way before he ever got me this... I even got a chain with a ball on one end and a blade on the other, it's called a "kusarigama", it's really neat." She said, pulling it out of her suitcase as well.

"Glad I came by S.H.I.E.L.D. Airlines! I would have been thrown in jail if I even tried to bring this in a civilian plan..." Anna said, grimacing at the thought of people saying she was a terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Hannah whistled under her breath as she stared at the whole thing, "Wow....remind me to meet this guy." She said with a small smile as she studied the katana and the kusarigama with interest. "Yeah if you had tried getting past security you would have definitely been arrested." She admitted with a wince.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Anna chuckled. "Promise I will. I'll bring you back to Texas with me and you can meet him then." She said, winking at her.

"I could always show you how to use them, if you want?" She asked, thinking it would be neat to teach someone what she learned.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Hannah brightened eagerly as she mentioned teaching her, "Oh I'd love that!" She said and smiled at Johanna as she pictured learning how to do it. "But just as a heads up I'm a slow learner." She said with a sheepish laugh, it was true though....it took her more then a few tries to pick up on something and do it fairly well.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Anna laughed a little. "Believe me, I am too... took awhile to learn it at first, but then I got the hang of it... Though, when I learned that I could fly it actually helped the training a long." She said, smiling and laughing a little a the memory of when she first discovered she could fly.

"It's hard, just so you know... But worth it, really." She said, smiling. "You said you took martial arts right? Learning to use these weapons is like a continuation of that."
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Hannah laughed even as she made a little face, "Well I'm sure you'll be an amazing teacher." She said encouragingly and then she brightened again, "And I bet Jay would love to learn!" She added as she even clapped her hands a little. She knew that Jay was always looking for more outlets, especially now that the wedding was getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Anna smiled. "Hope so... But, I think I can do it, it'd be fun!" She said, standing up.

"I've thought about being some kind of teacher at one point... guess this will help me get started, huh?" She said, walking over to the bed.

"I guess the more the merrier." She said, when Hannah mentioned Jay.

She hoped she didn't disappoint...
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Hannah smiled at her comfortingly, "Don't worry things will be just fine and Jay and I won't be too critical of you. After all teaching is hard and I know how stressful it can be." She said gently, she herself couldn't even explain the plot of a movie properly without messing up on the words.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:16 am

Anna smiled, Hannah was always great to talk to about her worries.

"So, who are you most anxious to meet on our teacher's list?" She asked, grinning, as she pulled out her copy of the list.

"I can't tell you how much in shock I was to see Barbara Gordon, Wally West, Dr. Strange, and all the other DC universe heroes we know! I'm going to get them to sign my autograph purse!" She said, excitedly.

"Barbara will definitely be signing my Batgirl Comic... or at least, I hope she does." She said, just bouncing on her bed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:19 am

Hannah laughed, "Well I don't know....I think meeting Thor would be pretty neat and ohh you're right Barbara Gordon! She's so cool! Oh and of course the Headmasters! I think those two have something going on....maybe its just me but I swear they have some serious chemistry." She said already in Shipper land. "Ohh do you think Superman is here? Or Batman?!" She asked as she brightened up even more.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:42 am

Anna laughed. "Whoa, you have been here longer then me! I was just thinking about the ones that I didn't even think it was possible to meet. I am definitely excited to meet Thor! Wolverine, I've heard stories about him... I saw his picture and couldn't believe how handsome he was from all of the stories; they make him sound like a vicious animal!" She said, shaking her head.

"If Batman was here, I think I would faint!" She said, squealing at the thought of meeting her favorite of all superheros. "I don't see him on the list as a teacher... My dad is going to freak when he hears that we might actually be able to meet Superman! I've told you how much he loves him, right?" She asked, knowing that her dad would be jealous of her meeting Superman.

"Maybe I can convince Superman to come to my parents house so my dad can meet him..." She said, her mind thinking of a plan if the Man of Steel ever showed up.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:51 am

Hannah shook her head, "No you haven't but if he ever does show up I would drag him to my mom's house just to show him to my brothers." Hannah said with a wicked little laugh at the thought of showing up with Superman next to her. "Look what I brought home mom." The mental image made her giggle and she shook her head. She couldn't help but agree about Batman, if he ever did show up Hannah would definitely love to meet him...ok maybe she would go overboard and try and demand a signature from him, but it was all for a good cause right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next