Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Celeste

Celeste

Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:09 am

"I can't wait for classes to start! Learning from the best will be a dream come true!" Anna said, smiling.

"I wonder if Captain America will show up??" She said, wondering.

"This will be fun, no doubt!"
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:20 am

(WAAAHHHH CA!!!! We need him DX)
Hannah nodded, "I just can't wait to see all of the superheroes....its like a dream come true." She said and giggled to herself a little bit. "Kinda weird huh...I never would have thought I'd be a mutant." She added, ok so deep down she had always wanted to be one but who didn't??
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:27 am

{OOC: We doooo! >.>}

"It is! Beyond a dream come true!" Anna said, bouncing on the bed some more.

"At least you got your powers naturally... I got hit by lightening!" She said, before smiling. "But I don't hate that one bit! Sure I was in the hospital awhile and it was painful walking again, but I can fly!" She said, before flying in the air, not really meaning to.

"Ooops... got excited." She said, laughing. "Only power I hate is the lightening..." She said, trailing off, as she landed back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Hannah gave her a sympathetic look, she knew what it was like having a power that didn't really decide when it was going to work. "Still giving your trouble huh?" She asked quietly as she looked at her best friend. She bit her bottom lip, there had to be someone in the school who could help train her to control it.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:16 pm

"Yeah... almost blew the roof off my parents house one time..." She said, softly, as she looked at the bed.

"I'm glad I can just leave when I get angry though... avoid hurting anyone..." She said, sighing.

"Maybe I can learn to never get angry and it will never be a problem?" She suggested, in a hopeful tone. She knew it was unlikely, but she hated it so much to ever want to use it....

It frightened her more then anything.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Hannah frowned, "Well maybe since you're so afraid of it...maybe that's why you're having trouble. If you know you can control it then maybe that's one step towards learning how to use it." She said with a shrug. Giving a little half laugh she looked away, "But what do I know? I'm afaid of my power too." She said quietly.
(So sorry for the late reply DX)
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:35 am

Anna got up and went over and gave Hannah a hug. "You can heal... it's a beautiful gift... I know it drains you and you can't heal yourself... But, it's still beautiful." She said, smiling at her.

"And, maybe I can... I'll give that a try... I'll just go somewhere out in the middle of nowhere and try it out." She said, with a little laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3