Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing by the pool

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celeste

Celeste

Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:45 pm

"I doubt I'll be that good at it..." Anna admitted, shrugging. "But I'll learn what I can." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:50 pm

"Well that's all any of us can do." Wanda said kindly. "There are things I can't do well. While I can fly it's more like levitation and I have to focus on it to do it at all. Not like you, you can do it like you can breath. Everyone has skills in different things."
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Anna smiled. "Well, when I'm lower to the ground, I'm fine, it's when I'm higher I get a little shaky..." She said, shrugging, before moving back onto her back.

"I love it though... Glad I got the power... Though, I wish I could breathe under water." She said, with a little bit of laughter in her voice.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:05 am

Wanda smiled. "I think every girl at some point wishes for that power at one point or another. We all want to be Mermaids after all." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:34 am

"I still wish I could be one." Anna said, before completely submerging herself in the water.

She swam around a bit, doing a few flips in the water, before popping back up to the surface.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Wanda smiled. "I do to things can seem so much simpler when we're under the water." Wanda said dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:57 pm

"Haha... Unless you're Aquaman, then you have a lot of problems..." She said, thinking about the underwater superhero from the DC universe.

Never get why people think he's lame... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Wanda smiled and dipped herself completely into the water. She came up and brushed her hair out of her face and back. "Yes I suppose so." She smiled. "I would hate to have his job. At least of what I know of him." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:27 pm

"People find him to be a lame superhero... what's so lame about breathing under water and talking to animals of the sea? He's got the whole entire ocean on his side!" Anna stated, shaking her head.

"People don't give him enough credit." She said, floating on her back.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Wanda nodded. "Well I suppose when you compare him to others he does not seem as ..." She thought for a moment. "Alpha male as the others." She shrugged. "People often thing that speedsters are week because their powers aren't based in brute strength."
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:51 pm

"And that's why I usually root for the ones that aren't all about strength..." She stated, liking Superman, but not as much as Batman or the Flash.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Wanda's face split into a wide grin. "You are a smart girl." She liked woman who thought a bit differently.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Anna grinned. "I just know who can use wits over strength to get out of a situation... Guess that's why I always liked the Batman cartoons better then the Superman ones." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:12 am

Wanda smiled and nodded. "I can certainly understand that." She looked at the girl curiously. "So Dear How did you get your powers?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:24 am

"Got struck by lightening when walking home from school about a year ago..." She said, before going back under the water for a bit.

She came back up after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing by the pool
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2