Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Clint listened to all she had to say, and again he didn't feel like it was fair to comment on it. "I...I never meant to force all of this out of you." he said softly and gave her an understanding look. "Though I can understand conflict between family, this isn't something I'm familiar with and it would be unfair for me to comment on it personally." he explained and shook his head. "At least the storm's almost over for you."
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:19 am

Wanda smiled. "You didn't force it out of me Hawkey." She patted his cheek sweetly. "One thing that helps is talking. Just getting the information out in the open. The more you talk about it the less it seems to hurt. It's like..." She thought for a moment. "It's like carrying around a 100 pound sack with you all the time. And every time you tell someone about the problem you take ten pounds off and eventually it's like your carrying nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 am

"While I agree with that metaphor..." Clint began to answer, "I think that when I offload my problems by talking to other people, then it sort of burdens them. And I don't want to be a burden." he shrugged his shoulders, "I've never told anyone about my past anyway and I like to keep it that way....I can focus on helping others."
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Wanda nodded and shrugged. "I suppose it's just about who you are and what you think. It's just about what you as a person need. The fact is that at times I need that release and I would hope that they wouldn't carry that unnecessarily."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)   sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunbathing fun (shared fic with Hawkey)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: