Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Spiderman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

Character Profile: Spiderman Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 am

NAME- Spiderman
ALIAS- Peter Parker
AGE- 19
OCCUPATION- Student
RELATIONSHIPS- None
PERSONALITY- Smart, can be a bit cocky, always tries to be considerate, hates bullies (has been bullied before), has a tendcy to break the forth wall on occasion.
Spiderman: I'm not as bad as Deadpool though!
HISTORY- Bitten by a radioactive spider in high school, Peter Parker became known as "Spiderman" when a mistake cost his Uncle Ben his life. His high school girlfriend, Gwen Stacy, was killed while they were dating. He's had a tragic back story, his parents were secret agents that were murdered when he was only a boy, etc. (it's late, I'm sorry, I got back from rehearsal and can't think on how to write a known back story)
FEARS- Spidey: Let's see, villains finding out my secret identity, then going after my loved ones, disappointing my Aunt May, not living up to my promise to Uncle Ben, you name it, I got it. Boy, I do have a tragic back story. Darn you, Stan Lee!
POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS-
Superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes, and endurance
Regenerative healing factor
Ability to cling to most surfaces
Able to shoot extremely strong spider-web strings from wrists
Precognitive Spider-Sense
Genius-level intellect
Master hand-to-hand combatant

Face claim:
Character Profile: Spiderman Tumblr_m7k5cs4W5E1r5rt2jo1_500

Last edited by Spiderman on Wed May 22, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:17 am

"Now it's a party. Sup Spidey?"

Character Profile: Spiderman Tumblr_mgy4leKtSz1rr9ucho5_250
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Peter swings over. "Hawkeye! Not much, dude. You?"
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Clint smiled and shook his head, "Nothing new to report, I didn't know you were attending here."

Character Profile: Spiderman Tumblr_mhtfzt8gpD1rs7n9lo4_250
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Peter shook his head. "Yeah "attending" is the word there; I can't believe Fury stuck me as a student! I've been doing this for years! I should at least a teachers assistant if nothing else..." He said, crossing his arms, feelign annoyed about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:35 pm

Clint nodded his head, giving Peter a sympathetic look. "I know how you feel, I'm a little peeved off that he didn't appoint me as headmaster...I was his top agent, but then again I can't really hold a grudge." he answered and looked at him, "But you have potential to be top of the class in almost every class, and being a student is more fun anyway, no responsibilities, just a good time."

Character Profile: Spiderman Tumblr_mhw566hIcc1qhcy0to5_500
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Peter nodded. "Yeah, why did he give the position to Wolverine anyway? I mean, yeah, sure he's worked in a school before with kids who were developing powers, but still! Kitty and Logan have worked together a lot, so I guess I get the tagged team bit..." He said, shrugging.

"Hey, everyone with powers has a great responsibility, and even those without powers, of course. But still, beign a student again, is going to be really annoying..." He said, drooping his shoulders and leaning his head back in a groan.

Character Profile: Spiderman Tumblr_magu1o3an61r9uyl8o1_500
(felt it was a good one to use XD)
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:54 pm

"Well, Wolverine does well in his position and besides....Headmaster's are meant to be scary so maybe that's what Fury had in mind." Clint answered and placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. "It'll be fine, at least the pressure to be perfect will be off you for a while."

Character Profile: Spiderman Tumblr_mhu4ph4Anb1qhd6ylo9_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 pm

"Eh, yeah, he does have that scary look to him, doesn't he?" He said, thinking about it.

He gave Clint a smile. "Yeah, there's that at least. Eh, I'll live with being a student... for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spiderman   Character Profile: Spiderman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Spiderman
Page 1 of 1