Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Empty
PostSubject: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:20 am

Laura was in her little cabin she had found, staring out of the window. It was raining, and everything was getting soaked. She had watched how the birds fled when the raindrops had finally hit them. She felt sorry for the birds, they were minding their own business, enjoying the day. They were singing and being happy, but then the rain came and scared them off. Laura was jealous of the birds, they always forgot about the bad things that happened to her. While she was here watching the rain because it took her attention away from the thoughts in her head. The thoughts about her being a monster, a clone, someone who had no soul. Did she even have a soul? She quickly turned her attention back on the rain, getting away from those thoughts. She didn't want to listen to the voices. Yet they kept picking, and picking on her! Laura found herself closing her eyes, letting her claws come out and pulling her sleeves back.

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Tumblr_inline_mghdkfNonD1rq82fy

"SHUT UP!!" She screamed as she made two cuts on her left arm. This made her grab her arm, resisting to calm down. She wasn't going to let them heal, not yet anyway. The cuts made her feel alive, the pain felt amazing. It was like she was a normal girl, a normal girl with no healing abilities. "Please don't heal fast, please." Laura begged, but her plea wasn't answered, the cuts had healed fast. Her eyes widened a bit before she cut herself again, and again, before finding herself always healing fast. "DAMMIT!" She screamed, falling to the ground as she felt her eyes fill with water. "Why can't I be a normal girl?" She asked, before finding herself crying.

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Tumblr_mhgnmvr0mo1rfs1byo1_500

Last edited by X-23 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 am

Logan pulled his motorcycle up to a cabin in the woods. He hardly noticed the rain falling on him as he got off of his motorcycle.

Just a week ago, Nick Fury approached him and Kitty about being Co-headmasters of a school after a rip appeared, causing another universe to mingle with theirs. The school would be for those who were still young to their powers...

He knew it was going to be hell to get her to agree, it being organized by S.H.I.E.L.D.... But he knew she would benefit it on multiple levels.

He walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Laura?" He called, knowing she was in there.

He paused at the scent of blood, before kicking open the door. His eyes landed on the girl, crying on the ground, blood stained to her clothes and still on her arm.

"What the hell did you do, Laura?" He asked, softly, walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:55 am

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Tumblr_inline_mkgam4WZ8p1rooebp

Laura quickly looked up at the sound of the door being kicked in. She stared at the Logan, finding herself in pure shock. Why was he here? What business did he have being here? She found herself staring at him in pure shock, forgetting about the blood one her, and her tear stained face. When she saw that he was now walking towards her and asked her what did she do. This caused her to get up and back up a bit. She wanted to get away from. There was no way he was going to touch her. Laura found herself on the other side of the room. Far away from him. When she suddenly remembered about her tear stained face, and the blood on her. She quickly turned around, wiping the tears.

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Tumblr_mhf53ve2ky1qcqnqzo1_500

"Go away!" Laura ordered, trying to get him to leave her alone. This was his fault, it was because of him she was like this! If it wasn't for him she would be a normal girl. She would be able to hurt without healing. She wouldn't be a monster like him. It was all his fault, all of his fault. Laura hated him. How could she forgive him? How could she forgive a man who made her whole existence a living hell. How!?

"This is none of your business!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Logan sighed. "Laura..." He said, softly, knowing he had to be patient with her.

"This isn't going to help you... I've tried it, it helps nothing. It just causes you more grief every time it heals. The only way to not feel like a monster is to go out and live your life. Being cooped up in a cabin in the middle of the woods will only make you feel more like an outcast." He stated, giving her a stern look.

"...That's why I think it would be best if you attended the new school I'm co-headmaster at..." He said, cautiously, knowing she would freak out the moment he said the name of the school.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Laura found herself staring at the wall, trying to calm down as he spoke. She listened to him, and the more he talked, the more she got angrier. She crossed her arms as her hands clenched into fists. Was he really trying to relate to her? Was he really trying to make her feel better? How could she feel better? Especially since he was the man who did all of this to her. When he suddenly spoke about being an outcast, that did it for her. Laura felt herself fill with hate, her nails digging into her skin. She turned around fast and glared at Logan.

"I was born an outcast! The moment they put your DNA into my mother, and got her pregnant I was an outcast! I was born a monster, raised like a monster, and trained like monster!! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be like this! I'd be a normal girl and not some, freak!" Laura yelled at him, giving him the coldest glare. How dare he bring up the word outcast! It was the only she would ever be! She found herself shaking a little from the anger as she stared at the man. It surprised her that he seemed calm and started to talk about a school he was teaching at. Her eyebrow raised in confusion, and anger. Was he really saying this? "What kind of school?" She asked abruptly, "And why do you think I'll ever attend a school that you will be teaching at?" She asked rudely, continuing to give him a glare.

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Tumblr_lxnjhcy9VF1r327x8
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 pm

"You need a chance to live a life! You're only a monster if you choose to be. No one can decide that but you." Logan stated, trying to keep his voice and tone calm, but it always seemed like he was talking to a brick wall.

He already told her he never knew about what happened to her until it was too late. He had no say in what happened and he had never wished what happened to him on anyone, especially her. He's told her that... He's tried to get her to listen...

"This school will give you a chance to be with kids your own age, to better control your powers and your instincts. I wouldn't be here if I didn't think you would benefit from it." He stated.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 pm

"I killed innocent people, people who didn't deserve to die! I killed them! Dammit Logan, I killed people! I killed my own mother!! Innocent lives put to rest by me!" Laura yelled. Logan kept saying she wasn't a monster, but she felt like she was! She had killed so many innocent people on and off of the horrible trigger scent. She just couldn't understand why he didn't think of her as a monster! Laura could feel some of the tears come back as she remembered the last time she saw her mother. She was lying on the snow, smiling at her, before finally dying. That look haunted her every day and night. She had nightmares of that day. The guilt from killing people ate away at her all day! "I killed my own mother.." Laura whispered, staring straight at Logan, before gasping as she wiped away her tears. She wasn't going to let him see her cry.

When he started talking about the school again, she couldn't help but turn away from him. She didn't want to hear about this school. Why would she want to be with others her own age? When did she have trouble controlling her powers, or was he talking about the trigger scent? She stared out the window once more. "I'm assuming you're talking about my trigger scent when you say powers?" Laura asked as she was hoping that was what he was talking about. Since that would be the only way she'd attend that school. "If so, what is the name of this school?" She finally asked.

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Tumblr_inline_mkgacs0t5Q1rooebp
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:36 pm

"I've killed too... Regret it everyday, but you can't let it stop you from living... Your mother wouldn't have wanted that..." He said, cautiously, feeling she would blow up at him for mentioning what her mother would have wanted.

"I am..." He said, knowing she still had trouble with that.

His face remained calm, but he knew a fight was most likely going to break out. "...S.H.I.E.L.D. University..." He said, keeping his voice stern.

He started speaking before she cut him off. "I know the name is tacky, but I wouldn't let anything happen to you-"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Laura nodded when he said he was talking about the trigger scent. She agreed for once with him that she needed help with that. It made her uncontrollable, even she couldn't control herself when she smelled that scent. She hated it. Laura could never remember what she had done after waking up from the scent. All she saw was blood on her every time. The blood was all she needed to see to understand what she did thought. She truly needed help with that. Which was why she was going to let Logan take her to the school. That is, until he said S.H.E.I.L.D.

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Tumblr_m8y6jiGGgl1ruoepg

Laura's eyes widened as she quickly turned around to look at Logan. She stared at him, feeling the anger building up inside of her. Did he really just say the nane she hated more than him!? Her eyes seemed to widened in anger as her whole body kept tensing up. It was so clear she was completely shocked by what he he had just said. He really wanted her to attend a S.H.E.I.L.D UNIVERSITY!? She felt herself screaming inside of her head as the hate grew more, and more. Laura's hands were still in fists, but blood was dripping from them now. Her nails were completely inside of her skin. Slowly, but surely her claws came out. Her eyes staring straight at Logan, before finally she couldn't hold the anger and hate anymore.

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Pretty-little-liars-troian-bellisario-Favim.com-296618_large

"WHAT UNIVERSITY!?" She screamed as she took one step forward. "Did you just fucking say S.H.E.I.L.D University!? She asked, before taking two more steps. "Cause if you did, I hope you intend to get the fuck out of this cabin!! Laura screamed, before running at Logan quickly, slashing at him and kicking him straight out of the door. She walked to the entrance of the door and glared down at Logan. It was clear she was going to fight him.

Last edited by X-23 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Logan let out a cough as he sat up, from being kicked out of the door. "Damn you, Fury..." He grumbled, before looking down at his shirt, seeing the claw marks left behind. He stood up and took off his leather jacket, not wanting it to get ruined.

"Laura, they only made the place; they're not running it!" He said, getting into a defensive stance, knowing she was going to come at him again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:12 pm

"It's still S.H.E.I.L.D!" Laura yelled, not wanting to hear it anymore. She ran at him again, slashing, but when he dodged her eyes narrowed. She twisted her foot, letting that claw come out. She kicked his legs out from underneath him, before kicking him fast in his stomach with the claw. Yet even if she got him in the stomach, it didn't hit anything vital that would make him get knocked out. Her anger was far too heavy for her to make deadly moves. Laura watched him fly through the fence that was on the porch. "You really think they are going to let YOU have all the control!? No! They will have some of their people there to keep an eye on things! You are fucking stupid to believe you will have all of the control! Plus, the moment they see me, goodbye to my freedom!!" She yelled, before jumping off the porch and running at him once more.

There was no way he was going to be let off the hook for this. How dare he even think she'd join now!
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Logan let out a small grunt when she stabbed him in the stomach with her foot.

He immedialy got up after beign sent flying through the fence. He brought out his claws, and held them up the moemtn she tried to come at him with hers.

"Like they really believe they will be able to do anything while I'm there! They know I can be hell when I want to be!" He said, making their claws lock in place, so she couldn't get away from him if she wanted to.

"If you won't do it for yourself, then do it for your mother, damn it!" He shouted, losing his patience of her. "Do it to get rid of the damn trigger scent! And they will NOT touch you! I already made that deal with them! If they touch you, I'll tear the place apart!" He told her, telling the truth.

After he had dropped Kitty off at home that day, he had thought about it all night, knowing Laura would benefit from it more then anyone he knew. He went straight to Fury himself and made him guarantee Laura's safety and they would not touch any part of her, or there will be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:47 pm

When Logan had blocked her attack with his claws, she wasn't able to stop short. Her claws went right between two of the gaps from his claws. Which gave Logan the advantage for now her claws her stuck. The only way she could escape was if he made his claws go back into his skin. Which wasn't going to happen any time soon. Laura's eyes looked directly at the claws as she realized what just happened. She tried to move them, but found that she was stuck. Her eyes widened, before narrowing as she looked back up at Logan when he spoke. She felt him lock their claws really in place, making her really stuck now. This made her eyes narrow even more. The last time he had did something like this, it was when she first met him. He had let her go though, while now he wanted her to stay where she was.

Laura glared at him when he started to speak again. When he mentioned her mother, she tried to kick him with the claw, but he had suddenly stomped on her foot. Telling her that he was in charge right now. This made her growl as her green eyes glared deeply into his soul. If looks could kill, he would probably be on the ground by now. Logan then mentioned that they wouldn't touch her, or else he would tear the place apart. "I don't trust them! I will never trust them, Logan!!" She yelled, completely ignoring what he said about her mother and herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:58 pm

"I'm not asking you to trust them, Laura!" He told her, giving her a look that showed her that he meant business. "I'm asking you to trust me, even if you hate me, I haven't done anything to show you that I don't keep my word." He stated, knowing she knew he was right.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

When Logan gave her that stern look, her eyes loosened from being narrowed. She looked at him, listening to him finally as he continued to speak. When he said he hadn't shown her that he broke his word, her muscles loosened. She knew he was right he had never betrayed her. This made her annoyed. Laura pushed him a little bit, making their claws make sound as they moved against each other. Her eyes were still locked on his but, they were slowly losing the cold glare. After a bit of dead silence. Laura finally loosened her whole body and stood straight up. Though, she wasn't going to move until she was free from his claw lock he had on her. Which was pretty strong.

"I'll go, but only for myself and for my mother! If they, or you betray me in any way. I'll make sure I bring the whole thing down, and you with it!" Laura threatened sternly. She wanted her point to be made and threatening was the only way.

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Tumblr_lxnjoxG9ge1r327x8
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 pm

"Well, I better make sure they don't betray you then, now don't I?" He said, before releasing his hold on her claws.

"Grab your stuff." He told her, giving her an envelope with the information on the school and the location. "If you're not there when classes start, understand I will bring you here myself." He told her, wanting her to understand she couldn't run away from this.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Laura only nodded a response to him. She couldn't help but groan and stumble forward a little bit when he released her. Her claws immediately went back into her knuckles. She massaged her knuckles, before backing away from him. No longer looking at him. Laura didn't want to look at him, she was still angry at him. She only looked at him when he told her to get her stuff. This made her sigh as she looked back at her cabin. She would miss this little cabin, nobody knew about it for a long time. It was calm and peaceful, she loved it.

"Fine, but the moment I come back out. You better let me get on that bike quickly before I change my mind." Laura stated, before going back into the cabin and getting her stuff. She wasn't really doing this for herself, she was doing this for her mother. For she knew she would be proud of her doing this. She packed her stuff up in a bag of hers, before walking back outside. Laura stopped when she saw Logan's jacket, she picked it up and walked straight to him. "Here" She said while throwing the jacket to him, before walking to the bike and getting on.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Logan tried to hide the smirk a little when she threw him the jacket. "Thanks." He said, following her to the bike and getting on in front of her.

"Hang on..." He said, starting up the bike, before they sped out of there.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Laura stayed quiet, but wrapped her arms around him. As he sped off, the image of her mother flashed into her head. It wasn't the image of her dying in her arms. It was the image when she smiled at Laura before reading her a night time story. The image burned into her mind, and before she knew it she heard the lullaby she sang to her too. This made her eyes tear up as she stared at the trees passing by both her and Logan. When the lullaby got to the chorus, she found herself tighten the grip on Logan. She buried her face into his back, crying.

"I'll make you proud mom.." She whispered.

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) Tumblr_mj8wuscdMT1rivo6do1_500
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Logan reached down and grasped one of her hands with his own. "You will..." He said, softly, not sure if she heard it against the wind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)   You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can't make me! (SHARED FANFIC W/: WOLVERINE)
Page 1 of 1