Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) Empty
PostSubject: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:16 pm

He had heard the school start its little orientation and couldn't help but be amused at the whole thing, after all it wasn't something that would last...not if he had anything to do with it. Plus he also knew the Brotherhood had their own little plans when it came to the school which was why he was so amused by the whole thing, he would see his little brother and his pet soon enough. As for now though he felt like he needed to be on his own for a little while, he had always been a loner and since everyone was at the school the forest was open enough for him to be on his own. And if anyone tried to interrupt him then he would take care of them....a small fierce smile stretched across his face at the thought, he would still like to meet someone who could put up at least a good chase if not a good hunt. Blink was someone he had trained and in some ways he looked out for her even though he didn't nessacarily understand the whys of it all. However he trusted her to take care of herself and he would only interfere if truly needed
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Vulpe had wanted to get away from the orientation. She had found her roommate which was all that she wanted to do. Her roommate was a pretty little innocent thing and now that she had her, she was roaming around the forest. She was a bit hungry, hungry for either a rabbit, or a deer. It was times like these she would hunt for living creatures, when she was truly and utterly happy of herself. Vulpe was able to make herself seem hyper and innocent. Which was always good in her book! She just needed to start building up her poison, and hunting was the perfect way. When she ate fresh meat she always felt satisfied. It didn't help that today was a bright, sunny day which made almost all of the animals come out to enjoy the wonderful weather.

Even though she didn't like killing animals, it was the only way to build her poison up. She slowly calmed herself down, making it to where she could focus and prowl through the forest. It didn't take her long to notice a rabbit hopping around. Her whole body froze as her facial expression became blank. Her eyes stared at the rabbit, before finally having them turn into her signature glare. The glare that would paralyze the rabbit, she walked slowly towards the rabbit, letting it have time to notice her. She wanted it to know that it was going to die so it could feed her. When the rabbit did notice her, she went on her knees and petted the rabbit, but kept her glare. She knew if she took her glare off of it, it would run away, and she didn't want that.

"Hi buddy, how are you? Wait, that doesn't really matter. You know you're going to die. You're going to die so you can feed me. Just know that I won't let you go to waste. Since I am killing you, I have to eat you. I hope you're next life is better than being in the circle of life." She cooed, trying to calm the rabbit down. She waited a little bit longer, before finding it the right time to strike. "Sorry little one." Vulpe said, before finally striking with her teeth, giving the bunny enough poison to end it's life quickly. She moved away from the rabbit so she could pick it up and put it in her bag. She now had dinner for both her and Han-Han. Though, right now she was grateful she had invented the bag. For no one would be able to smell the dead rabbit inside of it. She was going to have to cook the rabbit, and then clean the inside of the bag out.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:48 pm

"Nice trick there." A dry voice commented not too far away, Victor had watched the whole thing after he heard someone moving about the woods earlier on and he smirked at the girl in front of him. She gave off an innocent air but Victor could smell the scent of a predator within her and so his guard was up, true he could handle himself in any kind of fight but he was prepared for anything, after all he didn't know anything about this girl. The dead rabbit in her hands had died just a few moments ago and he wondered why she had chosen a rabbit...he himself would have gone for something a little more challenging but then again he assumed she had her reasons for that. "Do you always hunt in the woods in the daytime?" He asked as he studied her with a small smile starting to grow on his face revealing his pointy teeth to her.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Vulpe's head had snapped to the man when he spoke, causing her blue hair to whip in front of her face. She was a bit surprised by the guy, but it quickly went away as she stood up straight. Her facial expression showing nothing but blankness. She figured the man had saw what she did, so she couldn't really hide it now. It didn't bother her though. The way the man looked, and smirked at her, she could tell he was like her. A predator, someone who likes the thrill of a hunt. Someone who likes to cause pain to others. All she was wondering now was; how did the man hunt others? How did he play the game? Vulpe stared at the man, holding no fear, and no expression as she did. All she was doing right now was examining him. He looked strong, and he looked like he was older than her. In a way he felt older than how he looked. Which made her a bit curious.

When he asked her a question, and then bared his canine teeth. She immediately opened her mouth to show her own, hissing at him. The hiss was just like how a Scorpion would hiss. It even sounded a little bit like a snake's hiss. She knew the game this man was playing, and she was showing him that she was dangerous. In a way she knew it wouldn't chase him off, only make him a bit cautious. "I do, but what's it to you?" Vulpe asked, before showing her canine teeth once again.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:18 pm

He smirked, "Ohhh shiny." He teased when he saw her canines before he smirked at her, "Call me curious." He stated as he studied her with even more interest as he watched her carefully. So she had canine teeth like him then, his interest grew and he wondered what else she had, when she hissed he smirked a little wider, she sounded like an angry scorpion and he couldn't help but enjoy that a little bit. "So rabbits huh...can't hunt something larger?" He asked rather tauntingly, he had always been one to push the limits and besides sometimes that was one way how to get to someone. He had a feeling though that she might be able to hunt something larger then a mere rabbit but perhaps she had her own reasons for it.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Vulpe continued to stare at the man, baring her teeth. Even though it was clear he was amused by them, she didn't care. She kept baring them, wanting it to be known he better stay away. When he continued to talk she hissed a little. She wasn't one to talk when she had her guard up. Which was good in her book. If you really wanted to let someone know you mean business, you stayed your ground. You don't let anyone, anyone think that you were bluffing. Cause in the end, you would be the one in pain. You would be the one who lost. Which wasn't what Vulpe was about. Vulpe won, she didn't lose, and she wasn't going to start now. It just wasn't her forte. She had to give this man credit though, usually people would run away the moment they saw her teeth. All he did was smirk and try to get underneath her skin with jokes.

Though, when he suddenly asked her if she couldn't hunt anything larger then a rabbit. She felt herself smirk a little, her teeth grazing against her bottom lip. He didn't think she could hunt anything larger? Or was he just playing her? Whichever one, she kept that fiercesome smile. An Idea was in her head, and the idea would have him really realize who he was dealing with. "I can definitely hunt something larger than a rabbit. I just felt like eating a rabbit today, but if you insist me to hunt something larger, I will." She cooed, before suddenly standing very still as her eyes suddenly glared at him. If he tried to move now, he would find himself paralyzed. She slowly made her way to him, watching his expression turn to anger. Her glare didn't stop though, she kept glaring as she started to get even closer.

When she was now standing one inch away from him, her glare tightened. Which caused him to completely freeze all over. He couldn't make facial expressions anymore. All he could do was move his eyes. A smirk suddenly formed on her lips while her glare stayed. "My, my, looks like I caught a big one today. I wonder how you would taste." She said, before showing her canine teeth once again, and hissing even louder this time. Though the only thing different was, he could see her venom dripping out of her fangs. She tilted her head, before grabbing his shirt and pulling herself to where his neck was. Vulpe hovered her fangs over his skin, letting the venom drip on his neck. Before finally biting him, letting her glare subside as she did. She was putting enough venom to make him dizzy, once it was enough she ripped her teeth away.

"Yuck, you taste bad." She commented, turning around to walk away, before turning to face him as she leaned against a tree.
Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) Tumblr_mb313pwOyz1rboq4lo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:04 pm

It took only a few moments for him to heal and as soon as he was he moved, he had her pinned to the ground with his claws digging into her chest, "Wrong move." He snarled, nobody used him like that and got away with it The last time someone had tried he had killed them and quite brutally, and even if she thought she was better then he was, she was wrong. He glared down at her as he let his fangs slide down, he pushed her down harder into the ground as he sneered down at her. It disgusted him that she thought she could actually take him down, "I wonder what would happen if I ripped out that heart of yours." He added as he started to dig his claws in yet still farther, the temptation to rip her heart was strong and he wanted nothing more then to kill her right then.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Vulpe braced herself for the fall, finding herself smirking at how he reacted. She looked at him, not even wincing when his claws were digging into her chest. She saw all of the anger and hate in his eyes which amused her greatly. This man didn't like it when he couldn't fight, he hated being used. Her smirk stayed on as he continued to push her into the ground. It did hurt, but she wasn't going to let it show. It was too amusing watching him being so angry that all he wanted was blood. Blood of the person who caught him off guard, the person who took away his pride for a few seconds. When he asked what would happen if he ripped her heart out of her chest, she tilted her head. Her blue eyes staring right into his eyes. What would happen? She'd be dead, dead as a door nail. The real question was; Would she let him do it? 'Nope' Vulpe thought to herself.

After a few seconds the question was asked, Vulpe started to laugh maniacally. The laugh went on for a good forty seconds, before she stopped and glared at the man. Which caused him to get paralyzed once more. "You really think I would let you do that?" She asked, before laughing once more. "You're pathetic! Look at you, trying to be menacing! It's really funny! Cause I can see how much I had hurt your pride! It's hilarious! I thought a man your age, and with your experience would know better! I guess I was wrong!" She continued to laugh, before making the glare tightened. Her hands went to his hands, pushing very hard to get him off of her. It was a struggle to get away from his grip, but she managed to. Her glare didn't disappear either, she wasn't going to make that mistake again. Though, she was kind enough to keep his eyes moving, and to let him speak.

When she got away she stared down at the man. "Now, I wasn't looking for a fight. You provoked me, and you wanted a reaction like that. So why act like this? I will give you credit though, usually when I paralyze people I can get away. But with you, it was quite the struggle, nice work on your grip." She complimented as she brushed herself off. She continued to glare at him until, finally, she let the glare subside, unparalyzing him.

((OOC: The laugh))
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Once he could move again he pinned her to a tree and glared down at her as his hand was wrapped tightly around her throat, "You're wrong." He growled as he let his claws slide out and dig into her skin causing the skin to break. He was angry....he hadn't been this angry in a long time and he hated her self-righteous attitude about the whole thing. "You may think you're everything but let me tell you something girlie...you're not." He growled dangerously as he let his hand tighten further on his last words.
(sorry lame post Razz)
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:00 pm

"Oh." She laughed, "Oh, I know I'm not everything. If I was everything, I could kill you with one glance." She smiled as she stared at the man. "Trust me, I know you're stronger than me. I know that you can kill me. But why should I act scared, and beg for mercy? Because you're tougher? Sorry, I'm not like that." Vulpe stated, looking at him straight in the eyes. His grip around her neck was strong, but if it wasn't for her keeping calm and breathing slowly, she'd be dead. It wasn't like her to get scared, even if she knew she'd lose. This was what she taught herself. If you had let your sanity fall, and get so desperate to live, you would die faster than you could live again. "Listen, I'm not trying to kill you, nor am I trying to harm you. I was just doing my own thing, showing you my power. What's the problem with that? She asked with a slight smile.

God, this guy is such a man. She thought to herself as she imagined herself rolling her eyes at him. Was he ever going to stop being tough?
Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) Tumblr_mag7trq75f1qj8eh0o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:16 pm

"The problem is, you used it on me...next time you want to show a demonstration use it on someone you're actually going to kill." He said flatly before he shoved himself away from her. His blood was still boiling and he was finding it difficult to even maintain his composure, if Blink were there she would have tried to calm him down but right now he had a feeling he was beyond that. He had to really fight not to try and kill her, the question he was asking himself was why was he even bothering letting her live? He wasn't a merciful guy and after what she had done, he should have killed her...and yet he hadn't that bothered him, he wasn't getting soft no...he was intrigued and that wasn't good.
(sorry lame post again XD)
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Laura had skipped the whole Orientation. She hadn't really promised Logan that she'd be there. All she promised was to attend the classes, and work on skills and the trigger scent. The other reason she didn't really want to be there was because of Logan. She knew he wanted to do some trigger scent practice after what had happened with Sabretooth. Which was something she didn't want to do. Laura was afraid to go underneath the scent's influence again. She still couldn't remember what happened, and it would usually come back to her by now, but it wasn't. Which scared her even more. The higher the dosage the more she will do, and the more she won't be able to remember. She hated the scent, and she was even more afraid to use it now. It was so bad, if she even smelled Logan she would run away in fear of him finding her and make her train. Right now she just couldn't do it.

As Laura walked around the forest, she thought she was alone and kept her senses off. All she wanted to do was think and prepare for the first day of this university. She knew she would have to face stupid idiots who didn't know how to control their powers. Or worse, the ones who thought they were everything and will talk back to anyone who says otherwise. She found herself sighing at that fact. She honestly hated some of the people here. There were a few she didn't mind, but the only person she could trust was Hellion. He was the only person here that was trustworthy. Laura knew he would protect her as she would protect him. She wondered where she was right now, hopefully he was having a good time with the orientation. Right now she didn't even want anyone near her, so it was good he wasn't by her side. As her thoughts deepened, she walked further into the forest.

It was only when she caught a familiar scent did she look up and got out of her thoughts. Laura froze immediately at who she saw, finding herself in a fight stance quickly. "Sabretooth." She whispered as she stared at the man, before finally narrowing her eyes. It was now she knew she would either have to fight or run. Either one was find cause she could get away with either one. She just wasn't in a mood for a fight, even though she knew it would lead up to one.
Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) Tumblr_lxnjoxG9ge1r327x8
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm

If anything Victor's smirk widened when he heard that familiar voice, barely turning to glance at the kid who he had tried to kill earlier he spoke up, "Now this is someone who would be perfect for a demonstration." He all but purred as he smirked at X-23 with a dark look in his eye. He turned to look back at the other girl, "I have a feeling you two would be fun to watch while fighting each other." He teased before turning to look back at X-23 and then approaching her. "So where's Papa Wolf?" He asked with a look of mock concern as he neared her, it had been too long since he had had real fun and now that there was no threat of the trigger scent perhaps now he could finish what he had started earlier.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Vulpe moved a little to the left when she heard someone. She saw how the woman's glare was directed towards the man. Her attention went back to the man called Sabretooth as she smirked. She saw how he lit up and shined with an idea. Her attention stayed on him and waited for him to speak. When he did, her attention went straight back to the woman. Her eyes lit up as a smirk grew on her face. So this girl would be the perfect demonstration? The girl did look vulnerable and in a deep place. It was so obvious it was sad. The black clothes she was wearing, and how fast she went into a fighting stance. It was clear these two had fought before. It was also clear that she happy, there was a sense of her being at a low point of her life. Vulpe examined the girl as she continued to smirk. Even though she wanted to attack the woman, she was finding it amusing on how Sabretooth spoke to her.

"She does look tasty.." Vulpe laughed as she stared at the girl. It wasn't a lie either, she did look tasty. She knew her poison would definitely be of use against this girl. "Just, how tasty will she be? I want a good meal." She cooed as she walked next to Sabretooth, smiling at the girl. "Tell me, girl, how depressed are you? Cause you seem to be quite depressed. Trust me when I tell you." Vulpe stopped as she suddenly opened her mouth, showing her canine teeth and hissed loudly. "I can take it away! She hissed, stepping a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Laura hadn't noticed the female that was with Sabretooth until he talked to her. This caused Laura's eyes to narrow more. Why would she be perfect for a demonstration? Why did he look at the girl like it was great that she had walked into them? Now the girl was staring at her, examining her, which made Laura look straight back at her. When the girl smirked, it caused Laura to tighten her stance. Her attention was now on both, looking at them one at a time. Her guard was up, not letting it down for she knew if she did, she'd be jump. She looked at Sabretooth when he started to approach her. He asked where Logan was, which was a sign that he wanted to fight. Since she was alone with the two of them, and Logan wasn't near at all, she knew this meant trouble. Except, she wasn't scared, she knew she could handle these two.

Though, when the girl suddenly spoke to her, her attention snapped her. She watched how calm she walked as she approached her. The way she talked, and the words she spoke was the thing that caught Laura off guard. The way the girl spoke was as if she could defeat her. She could see the confidence, the pride, and most importantly the way she had her guard up. It wasn't easy to see the girl's guard was up, but she knew her guard was up. This girl wasn't like other students she met around here. Her whole body tightened in her fight stance, listening to the girl speak. When the girl suddenly asked how depressed Laura was, her body twitched a bit. How did this girl know about how she felt? Her claws immediately came out in shock when the girl suddenly showed her canine teeth and hissed at her. It was then she knew this girl meant trouble, but was she trouble for her? Not quite, Laura could tell she could handle both. She was able to take care of Sabretooth before, and she could do it again.

When the girl suddenly hissed, telling her she could take her pain away and stepped forward. Laura quickly reacted, trying to cut the girl's chest. Though the girl had dodged and was on her knees on the ground. Laura's eyes narrowed at the girl, and could tell that the girl relied much on her canine teeth. The girl didn't really know how to fight with her body, only her power. Her green eyes glared at the girl as she growled and went to attack her again.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Victor smirked as he watched the two girls start to fight, on the hand there was X-23 who had been trained how to fight from S.H.I.E.L.D. and then there was the unknown girl who really only seemed to rely on her powers. He let them fight it out for a bit before he moved forward and restrained X-23 without too much trouble, now if the other girl was smart she would use that paralyzing glare of hers and take care of X-23. A part of him was excited, now if the girl who with the paralyzing glare actually worked on her fighting technique she might actually be a force to contend with, as of right now she had just started figuring out the extend of her powers from what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:08 pm

When Sabretooth had suddenly restrained the woman, Vulpe smirked. With that one look from him, she knew exactly what he wanted her to do. Her blue eyes lit up as she could feel her whole body fill with excitement. It was time to knock a bitch out. Hopefully the girl didn't have healing powers and would be out of it for either three days or a week. It depended on how much poison she wanted to waste on the bitch with claws. She got up and watched how the girl immediately look at her and growled, trying to get away from Sabretooth. She knew that she wasn't the target now. The target was Sabretooth in her eyes. The girl was only looking at her because of how Sabretooth was looking at her. Her blue eyes stayed on the girl, before glaring straight at her, causing her whole body to freeze. Vulpe felt chills run down her spine when the girl showed fear in her eyes. She knew what was going to happen, and she knew that she was in trouble. Which was normal reaction for anyone whose body has just been paralyzed.

"Don't worry, the pain will be over soon." Vulpe giggled, walking to the girl. She bent over to glare at the girl straight in the eyes. Which cause the girl's body to tighten. It was like she was having seizure her body was so tight and frozen. Vulpe gently caressed the girl's face. "Night, Night." She whispered, letting her glare go the moment she moved in for the girl's shoulder. She bit hard into the girl's shoulder, letting her poison shoot right into her. Since she was aiming to knock this girl out, she knew the poison would sting. So when the girl screamed and tried to fight away, Vulpe wrapped one arm around her, helping Sabretooth keep her in place. Her canine teeth went further into the girl's shoulder, injecting the poison even faster. She could hear the girl's breathing starting to slow down as she whimpered and gasped. Vulpe decided to keep her teeth in for five more minutes. Until she finally ripped her teeth away, watching the girl look up at her in pure horror and shock. She could tell she was feeling the effects on the poison by the way she looked.

Vulpe smirked and placed her lips by her ear. "You don't fight with a Scorpion." She whispered, before watching the girl's eyes close and her head just drop. She smiled in pleasure as she saw how fast she was able to knock the girl out. Vulpe felt so pleased, she didn't both wiping the blood off of her mouth. She looked straight at Sabretooth. "My name's Scorpia." She stated with a smirk.
Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) Tumblr_llj40dM8HT1qe0kcno1_500
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:13 pm

"Well Scorpia, you need to work on your fighting technique." He said shortly before he dumped X-23 on the ground with a snort. He glanced over at Scorpia and smirked, "Your powers are good but if you have proper training then you just might become a worthy adversary." He added as he studied her mutely. He looked down at the downed X-23 with a wide smile, "Not bad, out of curiousity just how long will she be out?" He asked as he kicked X-23 sharply in the ribs with some visciousness, nothing she didn't deserve of course.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:24 pm

The moment Sabretooth had restrained Laura, was the moment her attention went to him. He was now the target, and she needed to get away. She knew she had to get away from him so she could fight him away. It was just the way he had suddenly looked at the girl, as if she needed to do something now. Which made her head snap towards the girl, her attention back on her. What was this girl suppose to do? Her eyes narrowed as she watched the girl's smirk widen. She growled as she continued to struggle to get away from Sabretooth. Laura knew she had to get away, the girl had something about her, something that Sabretooth was relying on. She kept fighting, finding that his grip really hard to get out right now. She looked at him, before looking at the girl. Once she would get out of his grip, she would kill him.

Though, she didn't have a chance. The girl's innocent stare was now a glare and Laura could no longer move. Which made her eyes widened, why couldn't she move?! Why was she suddenly paralyzed? Was this the girl's power? She placed two-and-two together, which made Laura's heart beat faster. This wasn't good. She breathed as she found herself starting to panic. The only thing that made this worse was when the girl spoke. What was she going to do? How would the pain be over soon? 'Dammit Laura, you need to escape!' She thought as she panicked trying to get away. Laura kept struggling until the girl's eyes were aligned with hers, and her body tightened and she couldn't even move her eyes anymore. Her eyes were frozen in a widened state, which showed all of her horror. 'No, no.. DAMMIT! Someone, help me!' She screamed in her head.

When the girl said goodnight, and Laura could move her body, she immediately gasped as she felt the girl bite her shoulder. She tried to get away, until she suddenly felt the worse stinging pain run through her body. This caused her to scream as she froze in pain. She slowly felt her heart beating slower, finding herself loosing energy to scream. Her whole body was starting to feel numb as her eyes blinked, finding it hard to keep them open. Her eyes looked right at the girl when she moved away from her. Laura listened to how she said not to mess with a Scorpion, before finding herself pass out, her head falling forward as her whole body went limp.
Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) Tumblr_m8v3fub4tz1qd2uo2o1_500
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Vulpe found herself frowning when he mentioned her fighting skills. The only thing bad about the statement was that he was right. "I know, I know. I'm not that good when it comes to fighting combat. I just haven't found the right teacher." She confessed, for she wasn't ashamed of having to confess about her flaws. She knew she needed to work on her combat skills. Vulpe finally wiped the poison and blood away from her lips, laughing when Sabretooth kicked the girl. She tilted her head a bit as she studied her. "I gave her a good dosage of my poison, so a week? Maybe just five days. Either one. Just know she won't be awake for a while." Vulpe stated as she walked to the girl and examined her. "Can we leave her here?" She asked, finding it a bit more exciting if someone would find her here.

As Vulpe waited for an answer she stared at her work proudly. She loved it when she was able to have knock the girl out cold. The way she laid there, opened to any kind of beat down. The way she laid there showed how much pain she had been in, and how vulnerable she really was. All she wanted to know was how to really get to this girl.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:03 pm

"Doesn't matter to me but I think it would be amusing to leave her here." He said, even more so if Jimmy found her. "So Scorpia, how about we do a little comprismise you work for me and I teach you how to fight." He said as he watched her out of the corner of his eye. Besides he had a feeling it would be smart to keep an eye on her and what better way then as her fight instructor, she might not like it but he was probably her best bet at learning more on not only how to defend herself but on how to attack others. Not only that but if he got to watch her at work then so much the better for him and besides that she had just taken down X-23 with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Vulpe smirked as he said it didn't matter to him if they left her or not. "Leaving her here then." She said as she jumped over the girl's body and started to walk off. She only stopped when he said her name, making her turn around to look at him. "Yes?" Vulpe asked, placing her arms behind her. When he mentioned that they make a deal. This intrigued her as she listened, finding herself smirk at the offer. She couldn't help but really like the idea of being trained by this man. She wasn't to thrilled with working with him since she was the type of person to work alone, but she needed the lessons. As she stood there thinking about it for a couple of seconds, she finally replied.

"Deal!" Vulpe replied as she held out her hand with a menacing smirk. She could already tell what kind of jobs she would give her, and she was really excited for them.
Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) Tumblr_inline_mjexxr3Su91qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm

He started to smile to himself and shook her hand, "Good, now then you meet me here whenever you get off lessons, after all I have a feeling you want to keep your reputation as a good little girl." He couldn't help but say as he studied her, he had a feeling she was the type who was a good actress and wasn't above acting like she was the perfect little girl. He knew better though and it would certainly amuse him once she started to benefit from his lessons, "Our first lessons will involve speed and trust me if you want to have quick reflexes kid then you'll want to take these lessons." He said simply. He meant business and if she couldn't handle the pressure that it would take to learn those lessons then she wouldn't be worth the time, he had a feeling that she would be prepared for it so he wasn't too worried about it.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:58 pm

((OOC: Sorry for not replying, had a bad allergy attack. So I wasn't in the mood to roleplay. x-x))

"Yes sir!" Vulpe said, smiling as she saluted Sabretooth in her reply to him saying for her to meet him here. She couldn't help but smile very wide when he talked about her wanting to keep her rep. "Well of course! That's how I get my prey." She stated, not feeling guilty at all. It was how she was able to kill, or torture people, and it was how she got by. Vulpe found herself excited for these lessons she was going to get. This man had a lot of experiences, and she had saw that first hand. Plus she would be able to fight anything that was stronger than her if she benefited from his lessons. Which she hope she was. All she was worried about, was him giving her stupid lessons, but he didn't look like the type to do such a thing.

When he spoke once more, her attention went straight back to him. She nodded, understanding why speed was important. "Aye!" Vulpe said, before smiling. "I'll make sure I'm right on time with these lessons too! I won't let you down! Just, don't hurt me too bad when training me. I don't want to explain to the professors why I'm suddenly bruised or all scratched up.. Or have a broken arm! It will be a pain in the ass to lie to them." She said, sighing as she placed her hands on her hips and shook her head. For she already knew what would happen, she would be questioned and would still be questioned until they found out. Though, before she could think anymore of the matter, she saw how it was starting to get dark. "I think it would be wise for me to start going back to the University."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

He smirked, "Well then go ahead, I'll see you soon." He said with a small smirk as he made a point of stepping on X-23's hand hard enough to hear sharp crack before he kept going on his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)   Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Hello There (tags: Scorpia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next