Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) Empty
PostSubject: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Selina needed to leave the school, way too many people looking at her like she was a freak....and to think I got this way all thanks to her trying to be nice, "Well you learned your lesson Selina." She muttered as she walked through the forest. She sighed and sat down as she looked down at herself, urgh she had never liked being a kid....and now here she was being a kid, again. "Think of all the things you could have done if you had just stayed put...but no you had to play the good guy." She growled, yes she was going to be very angry about this, for awhile...Bruce owes me.
(wahhh this song XDD

/SHOT!)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:33 pm

(buahahahaha xD DON'T MAKE ME SHIP THIS ALREADY<3)

From deeper inside the forest, a low humming was starting to make itself heard, and got louder the enare the young man got. Steppign out of the shadows from behind a tree, Fenrir casually whisteld to himself as he stroleld around aimlessly. Head held up high, ahnds in his pockets and thoguths clearly up in the cloud he walked past the girl, as if nto takign any notice of her at all.
And then the song seemed to end, and he took a few steps bakc until he stood right infront of her. "Well hi there," he grinned down at her titling his head as he took her small form in. "Wasn't expecting the school to have a kindergarden as well~ Did you get lost or something" he smirked as he crouched down to her eye level.
"hmm... you remind of a kitty~" he purred, cannines growing as he gave her a predatory smile. "So, how coem you're in such a bad mood? Could partially smell your anger to other side of this forest."
Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) Tumblr_inline_mindr380sl1qz4rgp

(btw, will she be able to turn into her adult form? Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:43 pm

(guuuaaah now I am shipping them! XDDD well Bruce will hopefully get a cure so yes <3)
Without even hesitating Selina punched him in the face, "I'M NOT A KID!" She yelled as she put her hands on her hips and glared down at him, she had her hand on her whip and was eyeing him dangerously. "And the name is Catwoman....and the reason I'm upset is because someone messed with the portal and is making everyone who comes in look ten!" She snapped. Sighing she looked away from him and played with her whip almost idly, "And now I'm stuck looking like this." She said looking down at her body in distaste.
Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) Tumblr_mn4jm7Wzw11rmi8yeo1_400
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:52 pm

(THIS IS YOUR FAULT WIFEY<33 x'D guhaa)

He blinked in surprise up at her, before bursting out in laughter. "Catwoman? he repeated as he jumped up on his feet, laughing like crazy. "I dont' see anything on you that looks to belongd to a 'woman' kiddo... well except for that whip. Could I borrow that? Hahah, at least you're cute though right? With that pout and baby fat."
He nodded,a sif understandign ro giving a crap as she explained abotu soem weird portal thing. "Uhuh, well either wayt it doens't matter. You're perfect for snack, wich you had mroe curves though," he pouted as he cricled her, giving her a critical eye before shrugging. "No matter, half of the insides of my stomach are missing anyway."
Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) Tumblr_inline_minanmP0BB1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:03 pm

(nope XDD <33333)
She shook her head, "No you can't have my whip, and I'm not going to be your snack." She said and flicked him in the arm with her whip. At his other words she gave him a warning look, "And I won't have a problem ridding you of the rest of your insides." She said with a little smirk as she eyed him with disdain. "Besides looks to me like you need it." She added coldly.

(*runs and hides* XDD)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:15 pm

He stood still as she spoke again, barely flinching as she whiped his arm, not minding or even noticing the blood runnign down his arm, hands still in his pockets.
"Well yeah, most creatures do need their intestines," he said simply with a shrugg. giving her a blank look for a moment, he sighend as he once again bent down to her eye level. "Look here kitty, if you wann get rid of me, you need to have somethgin more effective than this toy," he said calmly, before quickly snatching it our of her gripp. "And secondly~"
Her feet left the ground as he lifted her by the throat, squeezing it hard enought o cut her breathing off. "Take on people your own size~"

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) Tumblr_m0smrdosi11r4w5ae

(mahahah you sure enjoy fidning songs for thes two<333 xp)
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Grimacing she glared at him, he was strong, "Geez....temper much?" She asked as she kicked him in the groin so that way she could fall down and when she was free she slinked to the ground in a catlike pose as she looked up at him. "Looks like I hit a nerve, oops." She said coyly and winked up at him before she straightened. "And no I don't need my whip...even if I do like my toys." She said with a smirk.
Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) Tumblr_m1vfc75uZ71r2em60o4_250
(gaah I might use Bailee instead of Ariel, what do you think? <3)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:36 pm

(your choice, i think both fit xDDD <33)

He groaned out in pain as his knees hit the ground, and then staretd to alugh again at the girl. "ok ok, my fault there," he chuckled and shacke dhis head, starrign straight into her eyes. "I really should stop underastimating the girls around here," he smircked and got up to his feet, stretching his arms above his head. "Well sicne you got em intressed i'll wait for while to see the 'adult-you' before eatign ay,2 he sighend and thre the whip ack to her nonchalantly. "I ahev breakfast waitgn for me anyway," he started to hum as he passed her, as ig nothign had just happend. "Don't hurt yourself with your toys~"

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) Tumblr_inline_minbc6tgZM1qz4rgp

(buaaaah brain dead O__o *head desk*)
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:46 pm

(*might use both....Ariel has waayy too many modern family gifs which are all text ones >.< Razz)
She snatched the whip and coiled it back before hooking it back onto her belt, "Trust me when you see the adult me you'll be eating your words." She said as she flicked a glance back up at him. "What's your name?" She asked as she turned to watch him pass her, it wasn't like she cared for his name but he intrigued her...and damn it all that she was in her child body...otherwise she might have had fun getting to know him.
Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) Tumblr_macxqlbF2l1r7dslf
(go to bed, its late <3333)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:58 am

(mahaha oki then<33 xD)

He stopped to looked back at her over his shoulder, smirk never leaving. "I doudt that honey," he chuckled.
He gave her another blank look for a couple seconds. "I'll you mine if you tell me yours," he said simply, waiting paitnetly for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:10 am

(x3)
"Selina Kyle." She said as she studied him under her lashes, true even if he saw her as an adult and wasn't phased she'd be impressed. "So your turn." She said as she watched him with a steady gaze, almost catlike in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:38 am

He smirked at her. "Selina Kyle," he repeated, as if testign the name. "I'm called many things, but the most common is Fenrir," he answerd with a mock bow.
"Ha, no wonder you remind me of a kitten," he snickerd as he returned her stare before turning away again. "Now, i'll go have breakfast~"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:51 am

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you." She said softly before she turned and headed off in the opposite direction. She waved at him over her shoulder as she went, "And I'm sure we'll have fun getting to know each other." She stated as she looked back at him with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:25 am

"Sure we will, kitty~ Don't egt lsot would ya?" he replied back, now focused on a tree a little further away. He stared at it with a thoughtful look, before givig it a a ha enough kick to make it tremble.
A loud shriek of fear was heard before a young girl fell down from the tree, immediately trying to crawl away from him. He just snickerd and pressed his feet down on ehr already bruised and beat up leg, making her unable to move.
"You lose~" he sang as he bent down, letting his cannines grow out and aim for her throat.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:36 pm

(o-o)
Her eyes widened as she stared at him, the girl was almost the same age as she herself now looked to be, before she quite knew what she was doing she raced forward and placed herself in between them. "Seriously? You're going to eat a poor defenseless little girl?" She demanded as she stared up at him. "I thought you would at least eat something big." She said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:14 pm

(too much? x'D)

He would've sliced Seline's throat open instead if he hand't stopped himself in time. Good thign he ahd such fast reflexes.
A low, irritated growl emitted from his throat as he straightned up, pouting and not really payign attention to what she said. "You are surprised why?" he asked annoyed, glancing at the terrifed girl who was in to great a shock to move at the moment. "innocnet or not, you are all litterly walking meat to me. And as for the size of my food, this is just a light breakfast, so she'll do perfect now," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:33 pm

(naaaah XDD <3)
Selina raised an eyebrow at him refusing to budge, "Why don't you eat a squirrel, that's light." Selina said sarcastically before she gently pushed the girl back making sure that she wouldn't stumble over her feet in the process. "Besides I doubt she'd be worth the time and energy wasted on eating her." She added with a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:37 pm

(xP)

He blinked. "Naah, they don't tase as good," he repleid flatly, fixing his eyes on the girl behind, and somehow making her unable to move by his stare alone.
He laughed at Selina, rubbign his neck. "Aaah ok you cleary have no idea what you're messing with," he chuckled, patting ehr head befoe shoving her up against the tree. "I'd eb lyign fi i said I didn't enjoy your stupidity though~ Kittens have always been the most adorable thgint o play with," he smirked darkly, before goign back t the girl who was frozen in her spot.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Selina growled and stepped between them once more, "Why don't you eat me then? I'll probably be worth the calories, more then her anyway. I mean look at her, she's skin and bones, literally...at least with me you would be getting some protein." She said as she stared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:58 pm

He sighend, starting to egt tired of this kitten's stubbornes. "Where's the fun in that? You see, you amde me cruiosu about you, adn when I'm curious then there's no reason with it," he msiled like a five year old. "If I eat you now, i'll never fidn otu mroe about you right? Besides, I like my food crunchy sometimes too~"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:03 pm

She sighed, "Tell you what, how about we find you something at least a little stronger then this." She said jabbing her thumb in the direction of the terrified girl. "That way you can still eat and as a bonus it might be both crunchy and filling." She said as she folded her arms, "Your choice though." She stated as she stared unflinchingly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:21 pm

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "How stupid are you kitten?" he mutetrd. "I'm not hungry just craving a little soemthign to munch on. It's liek when you in the feel for soemthgin sweet, i feel liek something crunchy and light, jow step the fuck aside," he said again, still weetly bt more forcefully as he shoved her aside. "Geez, what's the big fuckign deal. She's brain dead by now anyway," he mutterd, giving the girl's forehead a poke watched her fall down unconsious on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:29 pm

She watched with a unreadable look on her face as the girl fell to the ground unconscious, "Nothing.....not now anyway." She stated as she brought her eyes back up to meet his own. "Enjoy." She said quietly as she started to walk past him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:53 pm

"Thank you! BAout damn time," he mutterd and, croushign down and allowing one of his wolf form to come out, ignroign the small whimper form the girl as she staretd to come back to herself.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:00 am

(My brain is soo dead I'm sorry DX)
Selina sighed and was about to leave but couldn't once she heard the girl whimper, before she could think of the consequences she snapped her whip out and wound it around his hand. "Nope." She said before she sprang and landed right in front of him in a catlike pose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next