Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Fenrir

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:18 am

(is ok, i'm having the same problem x'D)

Grumbling irritated to himself, he grabbed hold of the wip around his arm and pulled, dragging ehr down to the ground. "WHy do you even give a crap about soem brainless girl?" he sneerd down at her. "If you have somethgin better to offer, then maybe i'll let this one go."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:27 pm

She winced as he dragged her along and glared up at him as he spoke, "I have a brain." She said simply before she punched him in the face and turned to help the girl up before helping her run off.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:21 pm

(sorry i'm so slow on replies Dx busy today x'3)

His head stayed bent to the side for a few seconds afetr the punch, givign the two girls a few seconds before slowly truning t back to watch them run.
Chukling, more irritated thna amsued at this point, he leapt up in the air. A moment after he landed infront of them, but this time didn't bother with his 'snack' and went straight for Seline istead.
"Brains doens't taste as good, the hear is much more tastier," he growled, grabbing ehr by the hair and perssing her face down on the ground. "Are you offering kitten?~"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Selina jerked as he grabbed her by the hair and turned her head away, "Well if I am then what are you waiting for?" She asked as she glared up at him. She knew if he had really wanted to eat her then he would have done so already so why he hadn't was beyond her.
(That's okie <333)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:46 pm

He huffed, pressing ehr face more roughly against the ground before looking up to see the girl dissapearing into the forest. With sigh, he wordlessly got off of Seline and turned to the opposite direction. He could easily cathc up to the brat, but all the fun was gone now thanks to the kitty here.
"Guess I have a weakness for cats+" he mused, unbotherd by this anymore. "And it'd be disturbing if I teared the throat open of one who resembles a loved one."
Or used to be a loved one...
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Seline frowned at that and got up, "Well you're not the only one who has a weakness for cats." She said after a moment. She was curious to know who he had been referring too but it wasn't her business, that and she had a feeling that if she asked he wouldn't react well.
(Who is he talking about? :O)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:02 pm

(good question~ >:3)

He looked backat her over his shoulder, giving her a knowing smile. "Obviously," he chuckled and twirled back around to crouchdown to her eye level again.
"One of the many things that make them so adorable," he said in a low, playfull voice. "Is their curiousity~"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:39 pm

She shivered a little at his tone of voice and bit her bottom lip as she studied him before she spoke, "So who do I remind you of?" She stared at him with curiosity as she waited for him to answer. He was all kinds of dangerous and yet for some reason she was admittedly turned on by that fact....damn if I looked older she couldn't help but think.
(gaaah stop giving me ideas wifey!! XDDD
but don't stop cause I'm loving this XDD)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:13 am

He grinned micheviously, teasingly, as he titled his head. "Wouldn't you like to know?" he mocked, brining a hand up to her face, gently stroking away some hair from her face.
"If you werent'a kid, I may have had some more fun with ya," he sighend and straightend up. "Brats never exactly attracs me," he pouted.
(mhahahahaha<33 glad yu're enjoyin it then ,) and you'll see sooner or later~)
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:49 am

She sighed and turned away from him, "Haha very funny." She muttered under her breath. She flicked a glance at him from under her lashes, "Well since brats aren't your type, I guess I'll be on my way." She said lightly before she waved her hand at him before slipping off.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:00 pm

(she didn't leave or...? x'D)

He smiled as she turne dher bakc to him and turned to go, watching her for a moment before speaking up once more.
"You like stories?" he aske,d as if tlakign with good old friend, or a child...
He placed his hands inside his pockets, paitnetly waiting for an reply while whistling on an old tune to himself.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:04 pm

She frowned and stopped in step and looked back at him curiously before she folded her arms and regarded him, "Sure depending on the story." She said and watched him with a catlike gaze before she approached him, "So what's the story?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:09 pm

He gave her a shit eating grin, holding back several comment of how easy she was, just like a child.
He gave a low chuckled and slide down to the ground, comfortably leanign his back against the tree with arms behind his head. "Really, so do I," he grinned. "How about we both tell eahc other one story each, but the the other decide what the other will tell. No rules, just story telling~?" he gave ehr a boyish smile, motioning for her to take a seat. "I'll let you begin if ya want."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Selina knew she really shouldn't be so trusting but darn it all if she weren't so curious, she raised an eyebrow at him and slowly sat across from him. "All right then but I'll have to think about the story...I'm not a story teller usually." She said as she studied him curiously. Deciding on something she nodded and started to speak, "Well in a small house owned by her less then honest parents lived a young girl and her younger sister. Things for the two sisters were pefect...they didn't know their parents were dishonest people. However they watched out for each other and on some nights protected each other, one day the young girl came home to find her mother dead...she had slit her wrists while she was in the bathtub. It didn't take long for the father to follow suit, but first he started drinking...and one day he came home in a rage. The girls were unable to really defend themselves and the oldest knew she had to protect her younger sister....and she did. When it was over she called the cops and then escaped, she didn't look back...after all she didn't want to be there anymore." Selina gave Fenrir a blank look...."I would say the end but that story continues, perhaps another time I'll pick it up." She said with a shrug. "So your turn." She said.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Fenrir looked to be paying very close attention to her story, nodding at times and even looking interested. As she finished, he sat up a little straighter and clapped his hands. Wether it was in mock or appreciation, was up to her.
"Ok ok, good one," he smirked. "You're a good story teller, sort of, but it wasn't original or that much fun to litsen to. Heard and seen the veyr same thign a millions of times. But other than that, i guess it pass," he grinned slyly and leaned back to the tree again.
"Guess it's my turn then. Anything special you want me to tell?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:10 pm

She rolled her eyes as he applauded her before nodding at his question, "The person I remind you of...who is it?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:59 pm

He chuckled, having been expecting ehr to ask that. That was why he had smelt the curiosity from her before afterall.
"Lets see.... It was such a damn long time ago, can hardely rememebr anyone's faces before I was...." he trailed for amoment, eyes going blank as he seemed to recall something... painful.

"There once was a reckless pup, who got seperated from his family. He would've been disposed of by the same people who took them away, if one of them hand't but in and stopped it from happening. As time went by, the little pup learned to forgive them, and grew extremly close to his savior, even seeing him as both a friend and father figure. So naturally he'd grow close with the saviors daughter too right? She was so much like her father, strong, unafraid and stubborn as fuck. She also veyr found of cat creatures, so pup gave ehr the nickname 'Kitten'. The girl and pup almsot become inseparable, but the more the pup grow, the more fear grew amongst the people. The pup never botherd with them though, a she was happy enough his saviour and Kitten. He had thought she was different from the rest, that she wans't afraid nor cared about his aspect. Turn out things were jsut to good to be true for him, as one day Kitten had tricked the young wolf to come down to the river, their usual playing spot. When he arrived, he had noticed the usually clear water blue water was tained in a dark red, only to find several corpses torn into pieces and drowned beneeth the surface. When the poeple had wasted no time into accusing him for the crime, tellign their leader to lock him up for good, he had confidently put hsi trust on Kitten, who would of course tell them the truth. But she stepped out of the crowd 'defend' him... She pointed accusingly at him and said: "I saw this demon devour them all and slaughetr these innocent people, and dumping their leftovers into the river."

He went silent again, staring blankly at the ground for another moment. "Want me to continue?~" he grinend birhgtly, all happy-go-looking as if nothign happend. "You look tired Kitten."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:04 pm

She frowned, "What a bitch." She muttered under her breath before studying him intently, "I have a feeling the story only gets worse as it continues....but since you're offering sure." She said softly. She couldn't believe someone had honestly done that to someone...sure sometimes she had betrayed people but never over something that serious. The thought that a person would do that....let alone even think it bothered her, she wondered if this Kitten were still alive, a huge part of her wished that she had gotten what she deserved.
(that's soo sad ;3; )
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:04 pm

(:'3 <3)

He just laughed lightly at Seline's comment, before settling back towards the tree to continue. "Well then..."

"The wolf, even with his bad temper and fursious rgae withing towrads this people, he didn't do anything as he was wrongly accused. It wasn't somethgin that's never happend before, sicne he and his famli had always been feared from the start. As the leader hand't been around at the time, none of the poepl even dared lay a finger on him, as he had apparetnly grown much powerful and fearsome then the rest. He didn't seek revenge on Kitten, as he still held a weak spot for her, especally since he still cared deeply for her father, his saviour and father figure. So he let it go.
Time passed more, and he statred to live by himself, going wherever he wanted with no one daring to get in his way. Most of the time. The few times some were stupid enoguh to challange him, attack him from behind or surpsie the wolf. They all died, but only beacuse they wouldn't stop, it's not like the wolf attacked them frist. Most of the time is was merely in self defence. The wolf still wouldn't care, as he was happy enough if his saviour stayed faithful to him. He gto so sued to the fact of beign feared by everything, that he had no choice but to strat to enjoy it. One day, while takign a nap down his and kitten's once favourte place, she appeard. He didn't trust her, and still flet the hrut of betrayal and hate towards her but had yet to learn to get over her. So he didn't do anything, and let her take a seat at his side. She apologized. Feeling much to relived and hope to get back his dear friend, he accepted it without question.
....and therefor failed to see the soliders lying in wait, who attacked him as soon as his guard was down."

Fenrir gave out a dry laugh here, again stopping in his story for a moment. He didn't look or hurt or angry byt it though... only amused. At how stupid he and everthing else had just been.

"It took only a couple of minutes before the wolf had ripped open all of their throats. But in hte haze of his furry and panic, he ahd accidnetly attacked Kitten. As he watched her die slowly, he ddn't see any regrett or sorro in ehr eyess. Only a dark, disguting hate for him. "For Agsard... I'd gladly sacrifice myself, if it means one step closer to get rid of the beast."
The father tlaked less and less with the wolf, but he never seemed to balme him, which the wolf felt both supicous and greatful for. At least he'd still have his saviour who he'd dared call father. The wolf was certain he'd never be betrayed again, 'cause he refuse dhim to trust, he knew he'd never get on with life as he should.
What a loud of bullcrap... A couple of years went by, and the people had finally cocke dup a plan to lure the monstreous wolf into a trap, and his dear 'saviour' was the one to pull the final strings to his capture. They got what thye wnated in the end, a terrible deom thirsting for blood to balme all their sins on. The end~"

He grinend birghtly at Seline, waitign for her resposne to his little tale. "Did you like it? I'd pass right?" he winked playfully, laughing to himself happily. "Tyr should see me now, hahaha."

Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:57 pm

She gave him a sad smile before shaking her head, "Well I think your story is better then mine." She said eventually. She looked down at her hands, "Kitten got what came for her...I just wish she were still alive so I could kick her ass." She stated simply. It was wrong to her that someone could hold that much anger and yet still act pleasant around their enemy, or someone they saw as an enemy. Worse still that they couldn't let someone be all because they were different, "Who's Tyr?" She asked curiously as she remembered him mentioning that.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:19 am

"Naah you're story was good, I enjoyd it~" he beamed down at the girl.
"If she was still alive...I wouldn't let you touch her," he said firmly, yet still smiling. He gave no explinations to why though, he already told his story. But not to get pittied against.
He leaned his head back agaisnt the tree and closed his eyes. "Don't get so damn angry over a 'story' Kitty."
He opened one eye to look at ehr, and htne closed it again. "He was part of the story. The 'saviour'," he replied simply. "Well, until he trickded me as well that is," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:53 am

Her eyes narrowed and she hastily looked away before she said something she would regret, her eyes landed on a tree and she bit her bottom lip. "I'm just surprised that anyone could be so horrible to someone else." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:17 am

He snorted. "That's part of the human nature, and all living thigns really," he said simply. "And when ti comes to gods, 'humans' were made in their image, only natrual that they'd be more cruel," he said thoughtful.

(your turn in Adam's thread btw<3 Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:55 pm

"Even if its natural, I would never do that." She said quietly, it was true though..."Some people are different from the rest." She added softly before she leaned her head back against the tree. "Tyr and his daughter are prime examples of what happens when people are scared." She said quietly.
(Oh right Razz)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:10 pm

"No they're not... Some pretend to eb different yes, but in end everyone's the same," he said more firmly. "Even you. Even me."
He chuckled. "They were not afraid, they just did what they thoguth was right and for everyone's best."

(*huggles* <333)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)   Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittens Don't Play (tag: Fennie)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next