Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:16 am

"Where's the fun in that?" he whined a little childshly. "I earned my title for a reason ya know," he chuckled.

((hmm.... somethign should happen... but i'm out of ideas xP))
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 am

(Hmm I'll think of something :3)
He smirked over at him, "Is that so?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He turned though when Nick came into the room, "I see you've found the kitchen." Nick stated dryly as he studied them.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:35 am

(<3 by the way, i replied to your pm on yt Razz)

Loki showed the man one of his big smiles, as if eh was happy to have Nick's company join them as well. "Oh hey, it's my least favourite mortal of all. How ya doing?"
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:10 am

Thor had to force himself not to laugh at Loki's remark and instead nodded at Nick as he leaned against the counter, "And if it isn't my least favorite god." Nick shot back as he stared at Loki with a hard penetrating gaze, "And I'm doing well all things considering, we've been trying to figure out how the Tesseract works, would either of you have any ideas?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 am

Loki didn't seem offended at all, if anythign he looked to take Nick's words as a compliment. At his question, he merely rolled his eyes and decided to ingore it, not answearing.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 am

Thor shrugged, "My guess is as good as yours Nick." He said after a moment before he finished his beer and burped loudly before he grabbed another can of beer. Nick raised an eyebrow at Thor, "Try not to get drunk while teaching." He said as he shook his head, no doubt wondering why he had given him beer in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 am

Loki snorted from behind Nick, at the moment intrested in something in his palm. "Please, like Thor could ever get drunk from the alcohol this wolrd has to offer," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 am

Thor laughed, "He's right...at the very least the only thing it'll affect is my fingertips." He said with a small wink over at Nick. Nick sighed, "Very well then but don't drink while teaching." He grumbled. It wouldn't look good after all...since Thor would be teaching an Ethics class...he started to wonder if he had made a mistake making him an Ethics teacher.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:33 am

"You should've thought through more before offering him the job Nicky,"Loki said flatly again,giving the man a paton the hsoulder as he passed him. "And wouldn't it be more entertaining for all of us if he had soem alcohol in his system?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 am

(trying not to interrupt, I sent you a pm Ami :3)
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 am

"Entertaining for you...maybe." Nick admitted as he glared at Loki before turning his gaze on Thor, "Keep what I said in mind." He said flatly before turning to leave. Thor sighed, "Do not worry, I know when to keep from drinking." He muttered before he stood up and took another swig from his can.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 am

"Suuuuuuuure ya do," Loki said with a roll of his eyes, mostly to just be annoying. "I still think it'll be more fun if you brought the drinks with you to class," he smirked. "The students would be more than happy."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 am

Thor snorted, "While the students would no doubt love the excuse to drink, I do not think they could handle the strong liquor." He pointed out with a little frown before another thought occurred to him, "Jorunn would though." He said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:49 am

He turned his attention back to bigger man, raising an eyebrow. "Well obviously," he stated. "She's your and Sif's daughter. Ha, kinda scary mix when you think about it," he snickerd. "Since when were you the father-type? Not everyday you bring her up."
For good reason, Loki wasn'tt hat foud of the violent girl, mostly ebacuse she alwasy tried to chop his head off, nagging abotu that ti would be the best for Asgard if he was gone permenatly.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:54 am

Thor chuckled, "Well I try, besides I still find it refreshing that our two girls can still be best friends." He pointed out as he headed towards him and Nick. "Which reminds me, is Hel coming to this university?" He asked curiously before he took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:59 am

Surprisngly, Loki wasn't as quick to answear this time, as he usually is. "...No," he said simple afetr a quiet moment. "She has mroe important matter to tkae care of" he hissed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Thor frowned at that revelation, "Oh, well I'll miss seeing her." He said with surprising honesty, he knew better then to directly ask why this was the case however. Nick on the other hand wasn't as clued in, "Such as what?" He asked as he looked at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:10 pm

Loki gave Nick a flat look.
"Well let's see, she's the reason your dead doens't walk aroudn freely on your earth, crawlign abck out form their grave in thrist for whatever they would be after," he said ina flat, cold tone. "She's a hardworker. And oh, then there was that little detail, she's literally bound to Hell, she cna't leave the land of the dead," he finsiehd with a dark smile. "I think that was simple enough for you."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Thor glanced between the two of them before he cleared his throat, "I think it was and Nick, I'll look at the Tesseract for you later but right now I think I'm going to check out my classroom. Are you coming Loki?" He asked as he headed for he door before he turned and grabbed the case of beer off the kitchen counter.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Loki still had his dark smile plasterd on his face, looking nick staright in the eyes. "Right behind you," he answerd Thor before swiftly turning and following the other.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Once they were out of Nick's earshot Thor glanced over at Loki, "I apologize, I shouldn't have brought up Hel." He said as he finished off his beer and crushed the can in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:27 pm

"No, no you shouldn't have," Loki replied calmly, no trace of the anger he had felt minutes ago in him. "You never change huh. Alwasy acts before thinking," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 pm

"Apparently so." Thor admitted with a shrug and then wrapped his arm around Loki's shoulders, "Now then, you must tell me more about your pranks, after all I do want to know if I should be on the lookout for anything." He said as he smirked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:35 pm

He groaned to himself as Thor swung his armd around his shoulder.The guy keeps forgetting his strengh, as always. "Like I said ebfore, a profesional never tells," he said simply. "You're sued to this, just keep be on the look out and pray you're nt my next target. Again," he finished with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Thor made a face, "That doesn't reassure me in the slightest." He said after a moment but then shook his head and squeezed Loki's shoulders a tad, "Any hints as to who the target might be?" He asked as he tossed his can into a trash bin with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)   A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brother In Bond Not In Blood (shared fanfic with Loki)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next