Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:08 am

Thor sighed heavily, "Just try not to kill a student." He urged, that would look bad and then Earth and Asgard would have to sort out more then a few hazards.
--
Hel gave a weak smile, "Its ok Torunn." She said quietly, she did understand why her friend said those things.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:11 am

"Nawww i thnk I'm ok with the studnets. They still learngin after all," she said casually. "....it's more the teachers here that pisses me off..." she huffed like a child again. "
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:26 am

Thor nodded in sudden understanding, "Yes well, be that as it may...take it easy on him." He said lightly before he playfully poked her nose.
(Bed time for me niigjt <333)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:38 am

(sure, good night<33333 ^^)

Torunn pouted, and tried to make Thor stop poking her. "I'm a valkyire, a warrior of Asgard! I won't be going easy on anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:52 am

It was kinda hard for Thor not to laugh but he he restrained himself with visible effort, "As you should." He said instead as he winked down at her, "Now why don't you go to your room with little Hel here?" He asked as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 am

"Hel is not little," Torunn said, jsut feeling like being difficult at the moment and wrapped secured arm around her friends shoulder. "She's just a little shorter than us."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:32 am

Thor nodded, "Exactly my point." He said before he smiled at Hel, "I didn't mean any offence." He said gently before smiling down at the girls, "I'll let you go but take care of her." He said before nodding to them both and leaving.
--
Hel blinked as she watched him leave and then looked up at Torunn, "I'm not that short!" She said before looking down at herself....well she was short for an Asgardian she could see that much.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:41 am

"Don't worry Hel, height is of no importance to real warrios anyway! You're powerful enough this way," she said kindly, not thinking how offending that could've sounded either as she messed up Hel's hair, much liek Thor just did to her minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:45 am

Hel knew Torunn didn't mean the words unkindly but they still stung, "Right." She said quietly and then grabbed her suitcase, "Come on Torunn, lets go see the rest of this place." She said as she nudged her with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Torunn nodded happily, and gently took the suitcase from Hel and carried it for her. "The place is bigger thna it looks...but still nothgin special if you ask me," she staretd to tlak casually. "No intresting people whatsoever..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Hel raised an eyebrow, "You don't think so?" She asked curiously as she followed Torunn, "I've only seen our parents and you...I wonder what the other teachers are like." She added under her breath.
(WAAAAHHH I suck, sorry for the late reply DX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)   Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival At a New School (shared fanfic with Loki)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3