Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]

Go down 
+4
Hel
Lupa
Sabretooth
Torunn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Torunn

Torunn

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] Empty
PostSubject: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:42 pm

The young valkyire yawned loudly as she stretched her arms above her head. Wow, she sure hadn't slept well since all her 'boy' problem started. Ha, she never would've thought she of all people would have to deal that...
She sighend and rubbed the back of her neck. She'll just have to tell Wally hoe she felt, and try to do it nicely... Wich would turn out harder for than it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:02 pm

"Something on your mind?" Off to the side and slightly hidden was Victor, he wasn't looking at her though and had his arms folded. He looked to be the picture of nonchalence however his eyes glinted and he turned slightly to look at Torunn with a small knowing smirk on his face.
(I feel like Michael o-o XDD)
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:10 pm

(xDDDDDD wow<333 come to think of it, Sabes does sometimes reminds me of him o3o)

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] Tumblr_lyc6bgFXCM1r9xerro1_500
Hearing the familiar (and at the moment unwelcomed) voice, Torunn swistly turned around, and rolled her eyes as she saw Victor. Really not the guy she felt like talking to right now. Since he's sort of part of her silly problem.
"Like you cared anyway Wolfie," she mutterd, secretly contet with ehr little nickname she had given him.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:28 pm

"Yeah well you'll never know Tory." He shot right back as he smiled at her. "So let me guess, there's a little snot-nosed brat who likes you but you don't like him." He said teasingly, he did have his ways of finding things about people after all.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:32 pm

She gave him a weird look at his own nickname, clearly surprsied and not as much against it she thought she would be agaisnt it. Just... surprsied. But really, Tory? Couldn't be more fun huh...

However, she would've smiled a little if he hand't bourght up Wally and she insteantly glared again. "Not that it's any of your buisness, but I do in fact like him. Just not in the same way he hopes I would," she corrected him with a snort, and started to turn away, not wanting to show the hurt and confusion she felt.
Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] Tumblr_lyidraVMBf1r1ts5v
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:08 pm

He could sense the hurt emanating from her and sighed, "Its not that big of a deal, if he's smart he won't be pushy for something you're not ready for. And if you're worried about hurting his feelings then know if you had gone into something you didn't want then you would be the unhappy one." He pointed out simply as he studied her with hooded eyes.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:11 pm

She turned back around again, giving hima weird look before sighing deeply. "I'm really havign a hard time figuirng you out," she chuckled, crossing her arms over her chest. "I know it's not that big of a deal, and i'm not afraid of teeling him. I think i'm just more frustrated with myself to hesitate to start with and WHY am i spilling out my feelings for you?!" she snapped as she realised what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:18 pm

He smirked at her, "Good question...but I think you already know the answer to that question." He said with a low chuckle as he watched her with amusement. She looked so frusterated he couldn't help but enjoy what was going on, even if a part of him actually felt annoyed that she was worried about this other guy...a guy who probably wouldn't know how to really fight.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:28 pm

She huffed, not as amused anymore and was slowly startign to act more like her angry and annoyed self. "As a matter of fact, I do NOT," she clarified. "What's with you anyway? I thought you couldn't stand beign near me, and here you are, making me open to you and have a nice little teenage chat," she mocked.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:36 pm

It was his turn to laugh, "Ohh looks like I struck a nerve." He said playfully as he smirked at her before he pushed himself away from the tree. "And as fun as this has been, I do have places to be, people to frighten, prey to kill...and a certain person to train so if you don't mind me I'll be on my way." He said with a wink at her. He did have to train Vulpe but at the moment he was enjoying egging Torunn on, it was becoming something he liked to do.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:40 pm

She gaped at him. What? Just like that? He was just going to leave after this?!
"I'm starting to think you running away from me or something," she laughed dryly and quickly followed after him. "Train huh? Your grilfriend you mentioned last time?" she grinned, pushing away the jealous feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Victor chuckled, "And there you go sounding jealous again, and no actually this is another girl...something tells me you two probably wouldn't like each other." He added with a smirk as he thought about what would happen if the two met. Scorpia had the advantage of her paralyzing glare however she lacked any real fighting expierence which was where Torunn excelled at. He had a feeling that in an all fair fight, Torunn would probably beat Scorpia but all the same even he wasn't sure what the outcome would be.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:50 pm

She huffed again. "Jealous?" she repeated annoyed, before giving him a smirk. "Yeah, says the one who said it was ok for me to ignore the other guy."
Of course she didn't he think cared anyway, she was just looking for some thing to trhow back at him. "And well, not many like me already, and I don't like people either soooo i don't see the problem."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:59 pm

He smirked and glanced over at her, "You'll thank me later." He said simply in reply to her digging comment before raising an eyebrow at her other statement. "I doubt that." He said eventually before he kept walking, truth was in some ways she reminded him of himself and that bothered him...surprisingly so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:02 pm

She raised her eyebrow, and easily caught up with him again. "What's that suppose to mean?" she asked, confsued, and grabbed hold of his arm to slow him down. "I mean, what do you know anyway? No matter what you might find out about me, you still don't know me."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:13 pm

He looked down at her hand on his arm before he brushed it off with a dark glare at her, "Maybe I don't but your eyes are a dead giveaway." He stated roughly before he started walking off again.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:19 pm

She frowned, and glared coldly at his back as he just brushed her off. This time she ran to stand infront fo him, and then roghly pusched him up against the nearest tree, her fingers furisouly digging into his shoulder. "Just what is it with you?!" she hissed in his face. "Turnign up out of nowhere, tlaking to me as if understanding every little problem there is and then just bursh me off like some insect and leave! And on top of that you act as if you know me, the real me! And then get all pissed of when I'm proving you're wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:26 pm

He snapped and before she could blink he had switched places with her and had his fingers wrapped around her throat while his fangs bared at her, "How many times are you going to have to learn not to ask too many questions?" He growled down at her before he released her sharply, he stared down at her while breathing heavily, "I think you're just upset that I'm asking all the right questions." He said eventually before shaking his head, why was he bothering with this anyway?
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:31 pm

She gasped out when he relased her, having forgotten how to breath a quick moment there. Her glare didn't soften though as one hand went to rub her neck, and she quickly straighten back up. "Who's the one who's really upset here?" she snarled. "I don't egt where you gettign at with all those questions, so i cna't judge wether they're right or not. The thing clear here is that whenever i speak out the truth, you're the one losing it."
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:38 pm

(nice lol *settles in and gets some popcorn*)
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:43 pm

(XDD I think its nice you're stalking us)
He raised an eyebrow at that, "And yet you were the one who slammed me into the tree first." He pointed out with a low laugh, "Seems to me like you're only looking at things from your perspective." He added with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:46 pm

(yaaay we're being stalked 8D )

"Beacuse that's the only perspective you're letting me see from!" she pointed out, forcing herself to calm down before her temper got the best of her again. "Of course that pisses me off, you acting all 'high and mighty' beacuse you're oh so know it all. I'm trying to understand how you see it, but you're not letting me."
He eyes softend a second. "Just what am I not allowed to see?"

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] Tumblr_lymxmdHZX21r1ts5v
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:59 pm

At her question he sighed, "Ya just can't let it go now can ya?" He asked after a moment not moving from his place. "There was someone I knew once." He said abruptly, he was looking down at his hands as though not seeing them, "She was beautiful, smart and sassy." He said with a tiny smirk as he recalled her, "But one day she got in the way...one of my old enemies had decided to pay her a visit while I was gone. When I came back...the house was...covered in her remains and that was that." He said shortly, his tone simple and to the point not expressing any emotion other then total blankness...it didn't express the guilt he still felt all these years later.
(I made this up XDD buut I kinda wanted him to have had a bit of a dramatic life XD)
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:13 pm

(awwww Sabes D: *hugs him quickly before running off*)

She stayed quiet as he finally opend up to her, at firstonly thinking that this was finally fair, for her. But as he went on, she almsot regrett pushing him into telling her, when pain was evident to see even on him.
Wehn he finished tlaking, she still didn't say anythign at first, just looked at him with sad eyes. There was no pity though, only understanding. She may not ahve went through the same sort of loss as he, but she still knew how hard it was. Just one of many things war has taught her after all.

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] Tumblr_lm4o8n0XTM1qdoecso1_500

"Well," she then started in a surpsingly soft voice, yet still with a hint of her cockiness to it, as if trying to lighten up the mood. "I'm sure I would've liked her."
She offerd him a small smile that quikcly faded again, when she withotu hestitation wrapped her arms around him in a soft embrace. He could push her away and she wouldn't mind it this time, but even guys like him needed a hug once in a while.

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] Tumblr_lwy2ohxl3c1r91fy7o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:23 pm

(XDDD that's a good idea)
His first instinct was to shove her off but surprisingly he didn't instead he allowed it...he dimly wondered if perhaps he was growing soft in his old age but then he slowly and very hesitantly responded. He allowed the embrace to continue for a few moments before gently pulling away, "Yeah you woulda liked her." He said eventually as he looked away from her, his thoughts somewhere else before turning to look down at her, "And she woulda liked you." He said this time a small smile appearing on his face, a true smile and a very rare one at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next