Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]

Go down 
+4
Hel
Lupa
Sabretooth
Torunn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Torunn

Torunn

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:29 pm

(eeep Sabes *.* <333)

Taken aback by his smile, an actual real smile, she hestitanly returned it, feeling a little out of place all of a sudden. Not that she had anything against this, no she actually found herself liking his smile.
"Yeah," she grinned, before giving him a playfull shove. "And the two of us would've joined forced and kicked your ass."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm

A sudden laugh escaped him and he rolled his eyes down at her, "Sure you would've." He drawled as he smirked at her before playfully nudging her back. "And I would've finished what you both started." He said shaking his head in amusement down at her. A long time ago talking about Alice would've made him only angry and upset but with her it only felt natural and at ease...he somehow knew that Alice would've liked Torunn as she would've liked Blink.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:40 pm

She raised an brow in question again, but still grinend smugly up at him "Finished what we've started?" she repeated after him in amusment. "As in...?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:48 pm

He rolled his eyes, "And you've got a dirty mind Tory." He said and playfully flicked her on the nose before continuing to walk off, "Not to say it wouldn't be fun though." He added as if in an undertone, now that he thought about it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:51 pm

She frowned, totally lost now as she hoenstly didn't egt what he meant. "Hey!" she snapped, rubbing her nose. And then it hit her what he had meant, and she blushed furisouly.
"YOU'RE the perv here! W-w-what makes you think THAT's what I was thinking about?!" she shriked, before pushing him from behind. "And oh god you're seriously thinking baout it?! EW!"
Nonononono, she did NOT find him attractive in any way.... or hot... nope. Never.

(we all know she likes him xP)
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:57 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle now, "Relax Tory it was a joke." He said with a roll of his eyes, it was fun to tease her though especially when she got all riled up like this. The expression on her face was priceless and he made a mental note to make more comments like this in future, if only to see her get this frusterated when he started talking.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:59 pm

She pouted in her usual way whenever she wasn't pleased, and tried to make ehr blush go away- Turned out that was gettign harder the more time she spent with this guy...
"Ha... Gotta admit, you're making me sound 'cute' with that nickname," she snickerd after a moment. "Wouldn't tkae you for that type."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:07 pm

He smirked as he saw the blush tinting her face, "Are you complaining about it? Or are you just shocked I gave you a nickname?" He asked lightly before shaking his head, "I guess its because I have a habit of doing that occasionally." He said with a shrug as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:09 pm

She pouted again. "Actually.... I kinda like it," she admitted, crossing her arms and looking away. "And sicne it suits me, I'm not gonna complain."
She grinned smugly up at him. "Don't you think so too Wolfie?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:43 pm

He smirked when she admitted she liked the nickname but then growled when she said that nickname again, "For the last time, stop calling me that." He grunted as he glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:47 pm

"Awww why?" she taunted teasingly, enjoying ehrself to much when she finally turned the tables. "I think it suits you~ It's cuuuute," she winked playfully in his face.

(bedtime for me xP)
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:55 pm

"So is a kitten, doesn't mean I have to like it." He grunted dangerously, he was starting to grow tense again and his eyes narrowed dangerously as he studied her with a hooded gaze.
(night <3)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:37 am

"Yeah, maybe you're right..." she nodded and looked to be in deep thought for a moment. "I should call you something like 'Kitty' instead!" she burt out laughing, unaware of his irritation growing. "Beacuse you sort of remind me of a giant cat too."
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:45 pm

He tensed still farther and his nails started to elongate, "Keep talking like that and I'll slash your neck wide open." He said dangerously, his eyes glinted darkly as he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:28 pm

She just smirked, eyes challening. "Suuuure, like you told me all those other times~" she tunated, giving his shoulder a pat before turning her back on him and started to walk off. "You just don't enjoy being compared to a cute littlen kitten. Is that some macho thing or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:57 pm

(I'm actually afraid of what he'll do....he wants to attack her o-o so uh idk what to do DX)
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:59 pm

((OOC: Blink can come save the day!? :3))
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:02 am

(if Ami's fine with it, then yes that might be a good idea <333)
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:07 am

(guaah sorry sorry, i forgot this thread Dx Blink save the day? I don't mind<3 :3 but Torunn would since she can handle her own xD)
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:56 am

(I know she can <3 but I don't wanna hurt her DX even if Sabes does)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:21 pm

(aww honey :3 as I said, I don't mind, i welcome Blink to come in ^^ <333333 and don't worry about Torunn, she's a tough girl. Yes of course she may end upa little hurt (this is Sabes afterall) but she's survied wars before, she'll survive this too Wink )
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:24 am

((OOC I'll make sure to post the moment I wake up tomorrow! <3))
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:30 am

(You could have her intervene and stop Sabes from attacking Torunn? Ofc Sabes will be even more pissed but that is why it shall it be fun Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Blink was looking for Victor, wanting a friend she could talk to. She had just found out her teaching schedule and what she was going to be teaching. It was the exact thing he had taught her, and she was feeling really nervous. Of course she was confident in Survival tactics, and the basics of combat, but what if she was bad at teaching them? What if she was going to fail at teaching those things?! "Dammit, where are you Victor?" She cursed at herself as she continued to wander the grounds. Blink knew he wasn't in the University, she had already checked. So all she was doing now was looking around the grounds of the school, hoping to find him. Every time she didn't find him, she'd stomp her foot and curse his name. Where was he when she needed his advice. "Dammit!!" She whined. Blink then looked at the forest, the place she didn't really want to go to. She sighed as she found herself having to get the courage and just walk into the forest.

Once she walked into the forest, she walked around, trying to find him. When she heard his voice, she started to walk faster towards it. Though he was hearing a female's voice too. Which caused her to stop as her eyes narrowed. Why was he in the forest with another woman? The thought of him with another girl seemed to send chills down her spine. Though she ignored the feeling and started walking again. As she walked she wasn't noticing on how she was walking. If someone was with her, they would be able to see it. It was the horrible thing called; Jealously. Blink continued to walk towards the voices. She only started to run when she heard that Victor was getting angry. She could hear the woman calling him a kitty, which narrowed her eyes. She knew she had to get there, and fast. Blink started to run even faster, trying to get there.

When she got there, she saw Victor launch himself at the blonde girl. This made Blink run up fast, tackling him quickly. "Victor, STOP!" She yelled as she hit the ground, getting up quickly to look at him. "You do not want to do something that will get you caught! So stop it. Now!" She demanded, glaring him down, hoping he was going to listen to her. She didn't like giving him mean glares, but in past experiences it always helped. All she could do was hope that it was still going to work.
Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 Tumblr_m9cksilkG61qfc8cw
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:38 pm

At Torunn's words, Victor lost it and launched himself at her with his claws out and ready to stab her he wasn't expecting to be tackled from the side and glared up at Blink. When she hastily got off him he got up and faced her in a fighting position, "Back off Blink." He snarled with his fangs slipping down past his lower lip as he spoke. His eyes meeting her glare evenly and as his whole body tensed, right then he didn't care about the consequences if he did attack Torunn she deserved everything she got.
(o-o I'm sorry he's being mean)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next