Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]

Go down 
+4
Hel
Lupa
Sabretooth
Torunn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blink

Blink

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:52 pm

"I will not back off!" She yelled, glaring at him even more. "I will not allow you to hurt this woman. I will not see you make a big mistake like that! A mistake that would get you caught!" She snapped, walking closer to him, putting herself between him and the girl. Blink knew how to handle Victor, as well knowing she was putting herself at risk. When he was like he, he wouldn't think before hurting her. She was going to let it happen to. For she knew if he hurt her too much, he'd back off. That's what she hoped at least. "Calm down, Victor, please! Please do not do something that can bring you harm later on. Please." She begged. "For me?" She asked as she got even closer, close enough that if she reached her hand out a little bit, she'd be touching. Her green eyes staring straight up at him. Blink was hoping and praying he would calm down and not attack her. She hated when she saw Victor like this, but she was also hating the girl who made him like this. Right now even she herself wanted to attack the blonde, but knew it wouldn't help the situation. She would yell at the girl the moment she was able to calm down Victor. He was her main priority right now.

"Fight the blood lust.." Blink said, before placing her hand on his arm.
"Please."
Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 Tumblr_m9ard1b52d1qfc8cw
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:41 am

Torunn had felt somethinf changed in the air, something snapped in Victor at her last words. She frowned to herself, and was about to turn back around and apologize but stopped in surprsie hearing another voice cut in.
As she turned, she merely raised an eyerow at the girl called Blink, who had given herself the freedom to place her herself between them, as if protecting her.
The thought alone annoyed the hell out of the young valkyire. And Blink just made it worse when she started talking, going on about 'I won't let you hurt this woman' and crap.
However, she just stood there in silence and observed, staring straight back inot Victor's bloodthirsty eyes over Blink's shoulder.
She bit her lip, denying the sting of jealousy to herself when Blink begged him to stop it all for her.
So, was this the woman he always liked to bring to up? Now that she thought about, it wouldn't really surprise her, the way Blink tlkaed to him, oviously knowing him alot better thna Torunn ever would.

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 Tumblr_lm4o8n0XTM1qdoecso1_500

"Begging him to fight his nature," she found herself suddenly speak up as Blink placed her arm on the man's shoulder. "Is asking alot ya know," she chuckled dryly before turning around, giving Victor one last look. "An animal's an animal."

(and BAM jealous Torunn 8D)
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:01 am

((OOC: I wanna reply!! But I can't!! x-x Btw, do you have a skype Ami? I would like to add you. XD))
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:48 am

He had started to relax when Blink had started talking to him but he tensed up when Torunn called him an animal. The words were true but somehow...somehow it rubbed him the wrong way, glancing between the two women he sighed "Blink...what are you doing here?" He asked quietly and abruptly, however it wasn't like her to wander the woods unless she had wanted to find him, which she had. True she had managed to save a certain mouthy girlie but all the same he knew that's why she hadn't entered the forest.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:14 am

Blink found herself tense up when she heard what the girl had suddenly said. 'Did she just call him an animal?' She asked herself, wanting to turn around and slap the hell out of the girl. Victor wasn't an animal. He was misunderstood. He wasn't all that bad once you got to know him. The only problem he had was controlling his anger at times. This was defiantly one of those times, but she could understand it. The blonde was the reason he was like this, the reason Blink was having a hard time to control him. She found herself in a fight with herself to not make a remark at the girl. The only thing she did was look back a bit at the girl, before quickly looking back to Victor. The girl definitely looked like a student, which made it even more confusing to why Victor was in the forest with a student. Nothing about this felt right, and she was going to get to the bottom of it once her and Victor were alone.

When he finally talked to Blink, her attention went straight to him. "I was looking for you. I need a friend right now." She said softly, not wanting the girl hear their conversation. "I want your help with something." She explained, placing another hand on his arm, hoping to keep his attention on her. It seemed to be working, but she also had to worry about the student behind her. Blink was hoping that the girl wouldn't say another rude remark. 'Please keep your mouth shut.' She thought to herself.
Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 Tumblr_m9arinDGCg1qfc8cw
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:28 am

Torunn kept her back towards the 'lovley couple', arms crossed stubbornly over chest as she tried to not litsen to any of them. She could just leave... so then why wouldn't her legs move?!
She sighend, feeling her temper fall and get replaced by a sad jeaously all over again. She really was a child, actign this way. Calling him an animal may not be a big thing for her (really the warriors in Asgard acted like onec the whole time! Including her) but in this wolrd, maybe that meant something different...
Her shoulder tensed slightly as she heard Blink speak up again, somethign about her needing him.
She snorted to herslef, knowing that it'd be best if she kept her mouth shut and just walk away. But she was angry, and she itched for a fight, in some way.
Turning back around, she gave Sabes a mockign glare, actign as if Blink wasn't even standign there. "Some bloodthisrty man your turned out to be. After all thsoe warnign and threats you gave me, all it takes is for a pretty girl to flash ehr big pretty eyes at you and and you're on your knees."
She knew she was being low, worse thna most at this point. But she didn't care, this was whats eh did, taunting her enemies until the snapped, until either she or them died. This was one of the main probelms she got kicked out, for ebign so dman stupdi reckless, and too hyped up to start a fight whenevr she saw the chance.
Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 Tumblr_llpwkkgVXo1qdoecso1_500
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:42 am

Gently removing Blink's hand from his arm he gave her a tight smile, "Excuse us." He said quietly before he headed towards Torunn and grabbed her roughly by the arm and started dragging her along with him. Once they were a fairly far enough away he relased her, "You just don't know when to stop being possesive do ya?" He asked as he stared down at her. "Now as far as I'm aware my name is not Wolfie nor is it Kitty, and until you can learn to keep a lid on the name callin' and the back talking to your teacher then consider our understanding to dissolve. Blink is a good friend of mine and I don't tolerate people treating her badly simply because of a little jealousy, now you go back over there and apologize to her." He stated firmly, he wasn't looking at her directly though just at a point above her head before he stared down at her with an intense gaze.
(o-o he's being very serious)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:56 am

Blink had completely frozen when the girl had spoken up again. She was going to turn around to snap at the girl, but Victor had suddenly removed her hand. Which made her look straight up at him to see his smile. She was confused on why he was excusing the two of them. So when she saw him walk straight to the girl and dragged her off, she couldn't help feel a bit, hurt. Why did he walk away from her, and with that student. All she did was stare at one of the trees. "Maybe he is scolding her." Blink told herself, before frowning. "But why would he take the girl out of her sight? If he was going to scold her, he'd do it in front of her." She said as she started to fight the negative thoughts out of her head. Why was she even acting like she was jealous? Blink didn't like Victor that way, or maybe she did. This caused her to shake her head. She just couldn't have feelings for him like this. He didn't want it. She sighed a she leaned against the wall, wondering if he was going to come back. Blink was going to give him ten minutes, if he wasn't back by then.

"I'll just have to talk to him another day."

Last edited by Blink on Mon May 06, 2013 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:12 am

Torunn had only given him a fearless glare as he walked up to her, blinking in confustion when he grabbed her and dragged them away.
"The hell are you-?!" she snapped, and went quiet as he actually started to scold her. As he went on, she gaped slighty at him, giving him a dark look as if she ahd a ahrd time belicing what he was saying.
She snorted out a laugh as he finished, almsot bursting out laughing in his face but hold herself back. Possesive? Jealous, yes, she couldn't deny that herself anymore but... "'Possesvie?'" she reapted, not knowing wheter to laugh or just slap him. "Just who the fuck do you think you are Victor? My fahter?" she hissed in his face, bad temper flaring up in her again. "If you just wanted to play parent and scold me, then why not it infront of your girlfriend? Why the sudden need for some privacy to, to fucking scold me like some damn parent?!"
She shoved him roughly in the chest, sending him a few steps back. "For your infromation, I was not treating her badly, in case you didn't hear correctly it was you I was talking shit about! I don't give a crap about her, or you for that matter, not anymore," she said the last part a litte more quietly. "If you gonna hurt me, then just fucking do it! Stop giving me empty threats beacuse that's just getting sad... And as for the nicknames, ever heard of 'friendly teasing'? I thougth that's what friends did, joke with each other..." she trailed off, breathing a little heavier than she realised. Was that tears swelling up in her eyes?
She furiously wiped her eyes before any fell down. She never cried...!
"Just go back to her before she gets the wrong idea Vic..." she mutterd, eyes lowerd so he couldn't see her eyes. "Wouldn't want to hurt her now would we..?"
She couldn't hold back the slight tremble in her voice as she pushed past him.

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 Tumblr_lyicitAJbP1r1ts5v

(*sigh* oh these teenagers... ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:30 am

"In case you're fucking blind I almost killed you a few moments ago , Blink saved your fucking life. I don't care if you think well of me, in fact considering how animalish I am to you I have no feelings....so why are you upset?" He demanded before he shook his head, "You know what...forget it, I need to apologize to a friend of mine, so good night." He said shortly before he brushed past her and made his way back to the clearing. Since when had things gotten so damn complicated, he wasn't a guy anyone should be involved with...in fact he was the last person on the planet anyone would want to date. After all he was an animal right? Thinking back to that he knew Torunn had been angry and that she had said it in the heat of the moment. However the words still stung, no matter how true they were, he sighed when he saw Blink ahead of him she looked worried and he felt awful. He hadn't lost his temper like that in a good long while, "I'm sorry Blink." He said quietly once he reached her. One way or another he was offending someone...as usual, that was how his life went apparently, he should get used to it or cut his losses and move on.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Blink immediately turned around when hearing Victor's voice. A sad expression falling on her face. She knew why he was apologizing, but he had nothing to apologize for. It wasn't his fault that her student was calling him an animal. She shook her head. "You have nothing to be sorry for Victor. She was calling you something you didn't like. All you did was react. Not in a good way, but it's not your fault." Blink said, walking to her friend to place a hand on his arm. "How are you? Feeling a bit calmer, or are you still angry?" She asked as she was a bit worried about him. "I haven't seen you that angry in a long time." She stated, staring at her friend in the eyes. Blink was hoping he'd say he was alright, but she also wanted the truth too. Since she was good at helping him calm down sometimes. Though she was a bit rusty since they haven't seen each other for a good couple of years. In a way, this was her way of making it up to him. She was going to try to help him all that she could.

Though, she was hiding her true feelings about this whole incident. Blink hated when she heard someone call Victor an animal, hated it. She remembered all the times she attacked someone when she heard that. Especially when she was little girl. Whenever she heard someone call him that, she'd kick them, hoping it was hard enough to make them fall. At times it was, but other times she had to run behind Victor for safety. Her eyes blinked as she remembered how she use to get so angry as she grew up, she'd teleport people onto a high tower. Later on Victor told her she couldn't be like that, and helped her control her anger, but she always had that urge to do it again. That urge was running through her right now. To find that girl and teleport her to her room. She just wouldn't do it, this whole incident was enough punishment for that girl. Blink blinked again.
Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 Tumblr_m3s94z0qPL1r0adt2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]   Not you again [Tag Sabretooth] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not you again [Tag Sabretooth]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3