Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
+27
X-23
Johnny Quick
Fenrir
Spiderman
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Loki
Sigyn
Black Adam
Shadowcat
Black Widow
Wolverine
Batgirl
Jormungand
Kid Flash
Torunn
Celeste
Lupa
Quicksilver
The Scarlet Witch
Hel
Donna Troy
Doctor Stephen Strange
Animus
Lilium
Scorpia
Gemina
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:24 am

"Not good enough!" Laura yelled, punching him once again. This time his head hit the wall. She proceeded to push him against the wall once again, and grabbed his shirt, pinning him against the wall. "You are suppose to know when something is wrong!! You know damn well Fury would sound an alarm if he needed you all!" She screamed, not paying attention to the tears that were suddenly falling down her cheeks. "You should know better!! Sabretooth, and other guys were here, wrecking everything!! Dammit Logan!!" She screamed again, punching him again. Laura stood still after punching him, her grip on his shirt growing tighter. Her head slowly lowered as her shoulders slowly started to bounce as flashbacks of what happened with Sabretooth, and what she saw went through her mind. Tears streamed down her face, showing how much she was angry, but how she really needed Logan. She didn't know what to do, and she couldn't fight. She was useless!

"We needed you, Logan.. We needed you!" Laura whimpered out, letting a bit of silence fall after that. She continued to cry and hold onto Logan. After a bit she even pulled him away from the wall and pushed him back into it. She did this a couple of times, before punching him in the chest as she started to cry harder. The overwhelming feeling of how her classmates needed the teachers, and how she needed Logan. This kept replaying over, and over in her head, making him punch him one last time before stopping. After a couple of more seconds of silence, Laura kept her grip on his shirt, but fell to her knees with her head still lowered.

"I needed you.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:31 am

Did he himself really think that was good enough?

Hell no...

Kitty was blaming herself, while he was blaming himself, he knew they should have left more then just one person behind...

He was the one that said they needed to leave someone behind to watch them...

He should have been prepared that something like this would happen...

Logan didn't fight her punches that hard, knowing she needed to let her anger out, but also realizing that it wasn't helping with the poison in her system.

The moment she started going down on her knees, he knelt down and held her as she cried.

"I know... I'm sorry..." He said, softly, before kissing her temple. "I broke my promise... I'm sorry for failing you and the others..." He continued to say as he started rocking her gently, as she cried.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:13 am

Black Adam wrote:

Jonathan had to not focus on the flames so that way he could have freedom to move and move he did, seconds before she would even have time to move to defend herself he shoved the needles into her stomach. "Oops, looks like I hit a soft spot." He commented as he watched the fluid drain into her body.
--
Kitty grunted as she felt the needles go in and glared up at him, "You really should watch your surroundings." She managed to say before she slid a knife into his top right shoulder. She could have slit his throat but Kitty would never take a life...even if her own was at stake. She looked up at him and then kicked him back before sinking to the floor with her hand shakily touching the needles still embedded inside. She could hear Lockheed wailing vaguely and looked up to see him land next to her, grimacing she yanked the needles out barely stifling a yell of pain. She couldn't see much now...her dad was by her side and he was dead...next to him was Logan, head gone....and then...dead students everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:06 am

Black Adam wrote:
Teth laughed and easily threw Loki back against the room while rubbing his neck, "Oh what do you think I meant by giving you a present?" He asked with a dark chuckle as he smiled at Loki before turning to look at Sigyn. "You look a little pale? If its any consolation to you, your son is doing quite well, as you'll soon see for yourself." He said as he smiled at her. He then turned to look down at Hel, he tsked down at her "You really shouldn't have gone poking around for answers Hel. After all it must be torture to know everything, unless you're me." He said with a vicious smile at Loki.

Loki's eyes narrowed dangerously and he slammed Teth harder agaisnt the wall. "How'd you do it?" he hissed out. "How'd you find them?!"
The wall behind Adam was starting to crack and the temperature dropp rapidly. Loki knew of course he wouldn't be getting any answears, but like the 'king' had said, he had a bad temper. And he was quikcly losing it.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Hel looked up even as her head was killing her, "He won't tell you dad...after all he believes you'll soon find that out." She said quietly. She turned around though when she heard footsteps and gasped when she saw Natahsa carrying Jory in her arms. "What happened?" She blurted out as she stared down at Jory. Sigyn frowned and touched Jory's forehead with her fingertips before she wordlessly started to heal him.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:59 pm

He chuckled, "Right you are Hel, after all I believe Thor will get a message from Odin demanding to know if you have been sneaking around lately. And that just wouldn't look good to your family if that is the case, I'm sure Odin will be displeased if he sees the entire family here, I can only imagine how he'll repay you." He sneered before glancing down at Jormungand with a spiteful look, "Looks to me like you weren't planning on having a certain wolf attack your son, now were you?" He asked mockingly before he shoved Loki back.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:05 pm

If he was furious before, then words couldn't describe the rage welling up insde him at this moment anymore. If he'd allow himself to completely lose it, then Adam would just win.
He felt an old, familiar feelign of betrayal welling up insid eof him as the thunder god's name was mentioned but quickly pushed those unnecessary memoires back.
He was about to spat in Adam's face that neithe rhim or Odin had any power of Hel, never had never will, but almost chocked on his own words as he felt thenew precense of his second oldest son being dragged in.
He shot a glance over his shoulder, holdign back another frown as he saw the trembling form of Jormungand desperatly trying to breath. He glared back at Teth, the more seconds passed the less he looked like himself.
The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 Tumblr_mlfcwg6rh71qmsoako2_500
"Want me to tell you story majesty?" he then whisperd in a more sweeter yet sinister voice. "The reason why the wolf you let out was locked away?"
The tricksters grin was dangersouly dark, grim, and yet full of hidden pain behind it all. He leaned forward to whisper in the king's ear. "Beacuse his soul purpose was to devour gods just like yourself."
He stook a half step back, eyes never leaving the other's, and the tempearute still dropping around them. "Just like you said, your majesty. My children are far more powerful than I am."
--
Jormungand couldn't stop his trembling, and blindly reached out for somethign to hold grabb on. He took hold of Natasha's hand before she'd leave, and held on a sif his life depended on it. As it was noe, it might've well as been.
He felt the familiar warm feeling of Sigyn again, and felt his shaking startting to dropp, but he was still having trouble breathing. He'll just need to relax, give the goddess time... and then he'll be ok...
He closed his eyes. "C-can't... breathe..." he stutterd out weakly, blood still trailing down from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Shadowcat wrote:

Kitty grunted as she felt the needles go in and glared up at him, "You really should watch your surroundings." She managed to say before she slid a knife into his top right shoulder. She could have slit his throat but Kitty would never take a life...even if her own was at stake. She looked up at him and then kicked him back before sinking to the floor with her hand shakily touching the needles still embedded inside. She could hear Lockheed wailing vaguely and looked up to see him land next to her, grimacing she yanked the needles out barely stifling a yell of pain. She couldn't see much now...her dad was by her side and he was dead...next to him was Logan, head gone....and then...dead students everywhere.

Batgirl managed to knock the guy out, before looking up to a sound of a yell from the direction she last saw Kitty and Scarecrow.

"No!" She shouted, running over to Kitty, who had just pulled the needles from her stomach. I wish Batman was here... She immediately thought, thinking of how he would have an antidote to the fear gas on him.

"Kitty, Kitty! Can you hear me??" She said, immediately when she got to Kitty's side. She knew she had to be experiencing her worse fears to the max right now. She laid Kitty back and took off her cape to try and stop the bleeding from Kitty's stomach.

"Is there a healer in here!" She shouted, over the chaos around her. There had to be someone among the super powered group that could help her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Strange quickly flew over to Barbara and Kitty, his brow furrowed in worry. He put his hands over her bleeding stomach and they started to glow blue as he quickly started healing her wound.

"Barbara, listen to me, how lethal is this fear toxin? I need to know if I can divert all my attention to the wound, or if I need to work on detoxifying her blood as well," Strange said, looking up at Barbara.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:55 pm

"She'll be dead in a matter of moments." Barbara stated, knowing that was what he needed to know.

"Hang on, Kitty..." She said, stroking Kitty's hairline, when she saw the look of fear and pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:10 am

Kitty whimpered in agony, she knew someone was trying to heal her but right now all she wanted to do was phase...if she did that the poison would move slower. Her body spasmed in agony as she reacted to the poison inside her, "L...Log.." She whimpered her voice fading as she tried to say his name....he was dead...and so was everyone, she had failed.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:25 am

Loki wrote:
If he was furious before, then words couldn't describe the rage welling up insde him at this moment anymore. If he'd allow himself to completely lose it, then Adam would just win.
He felt an old, familiar feelign of betrayal welling up insid eof him as the thunder god's name was mentioned but quickly pushed those unnecessary memoires back.
He was about to spat in Adam's face that neithe rhim or Odin had any power of Hel, never had never will, but almost chocked on his own words as he felt thenew precense of his second oldest son being dragged in.
He shot a glance over his shoulder, holdign back another frown as he saw the trembling form of Jormungand desperatly trying to breath. He glared back at Teth, the more seconds passed the less he looked like himself.
"Want me to tell you story majesty?" he then whisperd in a more sweeter yet sinister voice. "The reason why the wolf you let out was locked away?"
The tricksters grin was dangersouly dark, grim, and yet full of hidden pain behind it all. He leaned forward to whisper in the king's ear. "Beacuse his soul purpose was to devour gods just like yourself."
He stook a half step back, eyes never leaving the other's, and the tempearute still dropping around them. "Just like you said, your majesty. My children are far more powerful than I am."
--
Jormungand couldn't stop his trembling, and blindly reached out for somethign to hold grabb on. He took hold of Natasha's hand before she'd leave, and held on a sif his life depended on it. As it was noe, it might've well as been.
He felt the familiar warm feeling of Sigyn again, and felt his shaking startting to dropp, but he was still having trouble breathing. He'll just need to relax, give the goddess time... and then he'll be ok...
He closed his eyes. "C-can't... breathe..." he stutterd out weakly, blood still trailing down from his mouth.
Hel's eyes flicked between them all and when Jory spoke up she hurried to his other side, she was relieved to see Natasha take his hand when he reached for her. "It'll be ok Jory...Sigyn's here." She said quietly, Natasha was very still but Hel could read that she was genuinely worried for Jory and even more so as her eyes turned to look at Sigyn who was concentrating on healing the internal injuries that she hadn't noticed earlier. "Hold on Jorry." Sigyn whispered softly as she finally healed the last of the internal injuries and then sent a stream of soothing thoughts to him as she finished up her work.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:35 am

Shadowcat wrote:
Kitty whimpered in agony, she knew someone was trying to heal her but right now all she wanted to do was phase...if she did that the poison would move slower. Her body spasmed in agony as she reacted to the poison inside her, "L...Log.." She whimpered her voice fading as she tried to say his name....he was dead...and so was everyone, she had failed.

Logan froze a little when a scent of familiar blood hit the air. He looked up to see Kitty on the ground, sounded by Strange and Barbara. He saw the blood that was soaking Barbara's cape and Strange's glowing blue hand hovering over Kitty's stomach.

He saw Kitty's face show fear and pain as she laid there.

"L... Log..." His heart stopped when he heard her try to say his name.

Laura was still crying in his arms, she still needed him...

But so did Kitty...

He never felt so torn in his life...
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:14 am

Loki wrote:
--
"You honestly don't think I'm aware of that?" He asked with a dark amused chuckle and shook his head at Loki, "How do you think I'm still alive? Freeing him was easy and you, you don't stand a chance." He stated with a little laugh. He gave Jormungand a falsely sympathetic look before looking back at Loki, "And its only just beginning, from here on out be wary of what you might not suspect." He said before he smiled at him. "After all, I know everything and you? Everything you care and love for will be ripped from you, until you really do break. You may think you were broken ages ago, but I think we both know you still have some fight in you." He stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:17 am

Loki chuckled at Adma and shaked his head, eyes trailing down to the floor for a moment. "No, you reall don't know," he said lowly before slowly gazing back up at Teth. "You're the most powerful among our kind, exactly who do you think he'll com after hmm?"
He stayed quiet after that, taking in the 'king's' words without showing anymore emotion. "Knowing everything is not always the best thing," he then said. "Yes, I might not yet be exactly 'broken' as you put it. But when I do fall, you'll be falling right along me. Beacuse there's still so muvh you've missed and haven't understood yet~"
--
Jorry took in deep breathes as his lungs finally allowed him to take in air. He shot up in reflex, almost falling over again but leaned towards Sigyn, hand still clutched in Natasha's.
"....thanks..." he breathed out, eyes closed as if hurting when eh tried to open them. "Hel... are you alright?" he asked, without looking up, having his sister precense behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:01 am

Hel breathed in relief when Sigyn healed her brother and smiled at Natasha gratefully for bringing her brother back to her. "I'm fine Jory...what happened to you?" She asked quietly. Sigyn stepped back as she smiled at them both before nodding respectfully to Natasha, "Thank you." She said softly to her, after all Natasha had been the one to bring him to her just in time. Natasha nodded back, "You're welcome." She said gently, her eyes moving to look down at Jory before going to look back at Sigyn with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Teth chuckled darkly, "Oh I'm counting on it." He said simply seconds before he seized Sigyn around the wrist and drew her against him. "And now we'll be leaving you." He said with a mocking little head bow in Loki's direction before he flew up and out through the ballroom and quickly disappeared with Sigyn in his arms.
(Ahhh now Loki really will hate Adam lol)
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Strange nodded, and he quickly set about healing her, focusing on keeping the poison from entering Kitty's heart. Strange closed his eyes in concentration, and as he set to work on drawing the toxin out of her system, he worked on healing her stomach wound to prevent her from bleeding to death. It was tough work, but Strange was the Sorcerer Supreme for a reason, and he would be damned if he allowed someone to die when he could help them.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Loki's eyes widend in alarm as he saw Adam take hold of Sigyn, and tried to reach for them only second to late.
As they vanished, he first just stood there, starring blankly up the empty spot Sigyn had been only seconds ago. Anf then he looked down, expression stil unreadble, but in his mind all sort of emotions where running havoc. Giving the group infront of him one last cold look, he vannished as well.
(aaah yes he hates him 8D very much~)
--
Jorry ahd barely time to register what was happenig when Adam had suddenly grabbed Sigyn. he ahd reached out for them, but been unable to really do anythign in his state as he watched them helplessy fly up and vanish. And the strong wave of emotions hitting him hard from his father didn't help him much either.
Yupp, the trickster would lose it now if he already hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:50 pm

(WAAAAHHH THAT SONG DX!!! Seriously made me cry wifey ;3; )
Sigyn saw Loki try and reach out for her seconds before she was taken by Teth, all she could think was that Teth would pay for this. She would make sure of it, no matter what...Hel stared where Sigyn had been only moments before, her mind was in a daze...how could Teth have taken Sigyn? Sigyn didn't deserve that...and she knew her dad was angry, far angrier then she had ever seen him before. She watched numbly as her dad disappeared and turned to look where Sigyn had just been only moments ago. "That bastard." She muttered darkly, she should have known better. She saw Natasha shake her head with a grim look on her face, "We need to track Teth's whereabouts." Natasha said quietly. The fact that Teth had betrayed them only made her angrier, she knew there would be many other teachers who would feel the same once they found out.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:00 pm

((haha sorryyyy<333 it made me cry too... x'D*huggles*)

Jormungad forced himself to sit up straight, only to bow his head down again as he still felt a little nauseous. "You won't be able to find them in time, even if you managed to track them down," he spoke up, soundign almsot to calm considering what had just happend.
He stumbled up to his feet, shaking his head to wake up more. Next time he ran into Fenrir, the wolf would break both of his legs... ugh.
"You guys really did take in all sorts of 'people' huh."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Natasha sighed, "It was Fury's call on who got accepted, however we should have done more thorough back-ground checks." She admitted as she folded her arms. She wasn't pleased with some of the people he had chosen and now that this had happened even more so, she sighed and looked down "At the very least we can see where he is headed." She said quietly, she just wanted to hurt someone...sometimes it seemed her KGB training was still ingrained in her. Hel nodded and wrapped an arm around Jory, "Yeah ok." She said quietly, she felt horrible she knew that Fenrir had been the one to attack Jory and she wished she could have gone with him so she could have prevented Jory from being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Jormungand snorted. "And yet no one ever questioend him," he mutterd, resting one arm around Hel's shoulder she took hold hold of him. He felt her worry and feeligns of guilt, and messed up her hair a little. "Don't worry Hel, nothing that hans't happend before," he reassured her a she smiled down at her.
Sure, the brother've always fought abotu things, and it often ended up violent and messy. However... it had never been so bad that they'd tried to actually kill each other...
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Hel gave her brother a strained smile, "Yeah but I wish it didn't wind up with you always getting hurt." She pointed out sadly and looked up as Natasha pushed herself off the wall. "I should help take care of the rest of the Brotherhood." She said quietly and gave them a small smile before she turned and left, her eyes landing on the Joker who had managed to free himself from the webbing. She took him down and stabbed him with a poison dart she noticed thought that that didn't really work so she punched him in the face.
(*also like this version*
Back to top Go down
Jormungand

Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:46 pm

(aaah yes, the original <33 *.* love it as well)

He stared at ehr soem seconds, saying nothign at first before looking ahead of himself again. "Don't worry. He's not our brother anymore anyway..." he said a lower voice.
He gave Natasha alook, and nodded as she went to take care fo the rest of the brotherhood. He sure ha dbene lucky there... if she ahnd't found him he would've been dead.
Which almsot sounded peaceful right now...
He quickly shacked those thougths away. He was startign to think way to much like a 'human'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next