Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lilium

Lilium

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Ami grimaced slightly. She woudl die of jealousy if these two ever met. "Oh no, now I'm doomed for sure," she chuckled a little. Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_ml1asyDRDR1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Hermes chuckled. "Naw, I'm joking. Well, I'm sure I'd get along with her swimmingly, but I don't flirt nearly as much as Apollo and Zeus," he assured her, making a face. "Wait, no one flirts as much as Zeus, never mind that,"
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 am

She laughed. "I belive you on that, 'cause if you did flirt with her, then I won't care if you're a gos i would still slapp some sense int you."
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 am

Hermes chuckled. "I have no doubt of it," he grinned. "I like that you don't care I'm a god," he added happily. "Gets a little tiring after a while, being treated like one,"
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:50 pm

"Oh.." her hand stopped it's movements. Now she almost felt bad beaucse she did care that he was god... But he acted so, well, human if she could describe him like that, that's why she felt so relaxed that she didn't even noticed she treated him equally.
She smiled warmly. "I suppose so... wouldn't be fair for us rest right?" she joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:21 am

Hermes tilted his head when he noticed her change in demeanor, but then grinned at her reply. "That's right! Great way to think about it!!" he said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:29 am

"Yeah" she grinned. "Not meanign this ina rude way beaucse i absolutley love it, but are you always this... happy-go-lucky?"
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 am

Hermes tilted his head in thought before nodding his head. "Yep! The way I see it, if I'm going to be immortal, I better live my life happily and not spend it moping around, otherwise it's going to be a miserable eternity,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Library-
Jump to: