Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 am

(IKNOWWWWWW!!!!! XDD)
Hel shivered even more when she felt his hands graze her bare skin, she felt so lost and pulled away slowly. "I'm doing ok right?" She asked quietly, she was still so unsure how to go about doing this and she really didn't want to mess up.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:07 am

( Lol fangirl away XDDDD and lol true dat <3 )

Clint wondered if he'd done something wrong when Hel pulled away, though when she asked her question, he lifted her chin to look into her soulful eyes. "Hey, you're doing fine." he assured softly. "Better than fine actually." he added before removing his hand from her back. "If you feel a little out of water, just relax, and follow my lead, okay?" he asked her, tone light and compassionate.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:10 am

She nodded, "Sorry I didn't mean to ruin the atmosphere." She muttered, she missed the feel of his hand on her skin already but she did her best not to let it show. "I promise I won't freak again." She added.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:14 am

"You didn't ruin anything Hel, it's okay." Clint whispered softly. "I'd be worried if you didn't act this way when you're not too experienced in this." he added, trying to make her feel better. With that said, he lifted her shirt over her head and then removed his own, before placing a hand on her cheek and kissing her passionately, locking lips with her in a consensual way. He could feel her bare skin on his own, and it felt good. He was getting excited over it.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:23 am

She shivered even more when she could feel his bare skin against hers, she almost lost her focus as he kissed her again but she hastily recovered and slowly moved one hand to feel his skin against her fingertips. She slid her hand down and around his toned upper body before eagerly kissing him.
(Annd bedtime for me, we shall continue tommorow? :3)
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 am

(Lol definitely XD I'll probably head off to bed too XD )

Clint made sure that Hel could trust him, and judging by her reactions and body language, things were going smoothly. He groaned in to the kiss, pushing his tongue inside and opening his mouth wider to give the young woman more room to move around if she wanted to. He let his own fingers dance elegantly over her soft skin, touching the area of skin that was above her chest and below her neck. He pulled away a moment, breathless. "Y-You uh...just tell me if I go too far." he asked of her.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:38 am

She nodded, she was finding it extremely difficult to think at the moment but she leaned forward and kissed him again as her fingers slid up and around his arms and then his shoulders. She liked the feel of his skin on hers, it made her feel more alive then she had ever been, something that she couldn't help but treasure.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Clint smiled in to the kiss and eventually pulled away to give the both of them enough time to catch their breaths. "This is, I mean...I really enjoy being around you." he whispered, though mostly because he was trying to catch his breath. He leaned forward and nuzzled her neck, kissing it lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:50 pm

She couldn't help but giggle a little bit when he nuzzled her neck, "That tickles." She said in between laughs before she smiled happily. "I feel the same way, I like being around you." She admitted quietly as she trailed her hand around the base of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Clint only chuckled softly when Hel declared that it tickled and went on to kiss the tender skin lovingly. "I can't imagine why." he answered, though he was only teasing. "Have you never done this sort of thing before then?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:56 pm

She shook her head as she bit her bottom lip, "N...no I haven't." She said shakily as his lips skimmed over a sensitive part of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 pm

"Well, you're doing very well." Clint answered softly in to the flesh of her neck. He moved one hand down the length of her body to cup at her ass, on the left side. Though there was nothing perverse about his actions, if anything it served to turn up the heat a little more on their interactions.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:16 pm

She flushed bright red when she felt his hand slide down to cover her ass, a small gasp escaped her lips and she gave a little moan, horrified she blushed even brighter red, when she was around him she definitely started losing all her inhibitions...but it wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:21 pm

It wasn't a bad thing at all, the better thing to be would to be to lose themselves in each other and give way for the moment. Or so Clint thought at least. He squeezed her left buttock before landing a soft playful, kinky smack there. There was nothing wrong with a little play after all. He smiled and continued to kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 pm

A little laugh escaped her when he slapped her butt, "Why'd you do that?" She asked as she idly curled her fingers loosely through his hair. She didn't mind though...it had actually felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Clint hesitated a moment, about to answer statistically before a better thought formed in his mind. "Why? Because you're a baaaaad girl~" he whispered huskily in to her ear, which would hopefully make her more excited. "And I know what to do with bad girls~" he whispered again before lightly licking the soft ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:41 pm

She shivered a little bit but she started to get more excited when he spoke like that to her, another little moan left her lips as he licked her earlobe, "So what does that make you then?" She asked as she moved to better straddle him on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Clint smiled and looked up at her, licking his lips a little the moisten them while he allowed Hel to straddle him over the chair, "I'll let you decide that one." he answered, placing both hands on either side of her hips and rocking her body a little bit, "What do you think that makes me?"

Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 D0068692_5029ef50c9edd
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:53 pm

She giggled and ran a hand through his hair as she studied him, "Hmmm a soundrel maybe?" She asked teasingly before she bit her bottom lip, "Or maybe a thief?" She asked out loud but then trailed her other hand down to rest on his heart, "Or....maybe something else entirely." She whispered as she smiled down at him.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:16 pm

"Scoundrel might be more fitting." Clint answered and chuckled softly. He watched her movement and raised an eyebrow in a seductive way, "You sure you've not done this before? You're doing so well." he smiled and kissed her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:20 pm

She blushed again and bit her bottom lip as she focused on his lips on her neck, "I'm pretty sure I haven't Soundrel." She teased as she rocked a little bit on his lap a bit, as she better situated herself on his lap. Her hand played along his shoulders as she held him closer to her, she tilted her head to the side just enough for him to get better access.
(this song is sooo them!!
)
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:32 pm

( awww totally!!!! XD )

Clint chuckled at the nickname and grinned as she rocked on his lap slowly. He breathed heavily on her neck before kissing again, licking and sucking at the more sensitive areas. Though he made sure not to leave a love bite so there would be no suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:41 pm

She laughed as he continued licking and sucking gently on her skin, "You can bite harder if you want...I can shape-shift the skin so no one will notice." She said lightly as she blushed again, she inwardly hoped that he wouldn't think it odd that she could shape-shift.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:46 pm

"Well that's bound to come in handy." he spoke in to her neck, sending a vibration up the skin before he lightly bit the skin, nipping a spicy heat in to the flesh. "I'm not hurting you am I?" he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 pm

"No." She said, she liked the feeling of his teeth buried in her skin and she blushed again, "It...feels really nice actually." She admitted with a shy smile as she looked down at him, her breath caught...he was beautiful and she felt a little timid all over again, how was it possible that he was paying her all this attention?? It made her feel pleased and even more excited, she bit her bottom lip as she studied him and slid one hand through his hair tenderly.
Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 Tumblr_lou6iiqlZl1qcyf2qo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone   Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't let it Rain - OPEN for anyone
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next