Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) Empty
PostSubject: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Wally grinned as he ate all the food he wanted. He loved that they were giving him an all you can eat card so he wasn't charged for all this food. He was eating so much he was very happy. This was the first time he could remember ever eating and not worrying about how much he was costing someone. It was very liberating.

Last edited by Kid Flash on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:18 pm

(oh, they both eat alot 8D somethgin in common xP)

Torunn yawned loudly to ehrself as she ensterd, having woken up early to traon that day and completley frogotten abotu breakfast. Her minfreally did get lost up in the clouds way too often....
Well now! Let's see what this place has for food to offer, she thought to ehrself with a smile as she passed Wally, not thinking twice about how much the boy was eating.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Wally grinned as he finished his 6th plate of food. But he wanted more. He speed over to the line were the food was. He cut right in front of a blond that was about to get in line. He held out his plate to the woman behind the counter and smiled his biggest sweetest smile at her.

"More please." He said as he grinned at her. The woman rolled her eyes and smiled at him taking his plate. She had already seen his appetite so she knew to load his plate full of everything and have it pile high.

"Thank you." He grinned at her as she began.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:59 pm

((Wally is sucha cutie~~ xD))

Just as Torunn was abotu to order ehr own food, the boy she had just passed all of a sudden appeard in front of her, otu fo nowhere! Damn, he's fast.
However, Torunn wans't impressed, only furious that the boy had cutten in line.
Without warning she grabbed him by the back of his collar, and easily lifted him of his feet, before tossing him roughly to the side. "Wait for your turn brat," she hissed angrily at him, taking the food from the surprised and terrified woman before sitting down at table close the window.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Wally yelped in surprise as he was thrown. He stood and scowled. This girl was getting in the way of him and his food and he would make her pay for that. He nodded to the lunch lady apologetically. You should always make friends with the people who handle your food.

He walked over and stood over the girl. He had already read over and memorized the profiles of all the students and knew that this was Torunn, the daughter of Thor. And while she might think she was all that he had a lot more power over her then she would want to think.

"And who exactly are you calling a Brat miss Thorsdaughter?" he crossed his arms and looked down at her. While usually most would categorize him as a clown when someone messed with his food he would get very serious very quick.

He scowled down at her waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Torunn, at the moment to occupied with stuffing her mouth full, didn't even asmuch as glance up at guy. Ok ok, she might've overeacted back there, but it was his own fault for cutting in the line! No matter who this guy is (he looked like student to her...) he got what he deserved.
The fact that eh knew her ame, didn't surprise her. As he said, she's was Thor's daughter, everyone should know about this.
She looked up for a second, lets out a loud burp, and went back to eating like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Wally raised an eyebrow. Is that how he looked to everyone else when he ate. He would have to work on that. He then smirked. He sat down across from her and watched her for another second before he began.

He began to eat everything in front of the girl. Before she could even react he had eaten everything that was not in her hands or in her mouth.

He smirked at her as he licked his fingers dramatically. He watched her carefully if she tried to throw him again he would dodge her and she wouldn't even touch him.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:38 pm

She blinked once, twice, before she lifted her gaze and stared at him.
clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) Tumblr_mk8ajmRSq81qmx8nto4_250

"....you sure got an appetite," she then said baffled, before grinning widely. "You eat like an asgardian! Not bad for one of your race!" she laughed and gave him a what was suppose to be a 'friendly' pat on the back, wich almost sent his face slam down against the table.
clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) Tumblr_mkxm9cHLQv1s1qvmko3_250
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Wally chuckled and rolled his shoulders. He had to get used to Superboy at one point so this wasn't such a big deal.

"Thanks I suppose. Though for future reference when you say things like that it sound really derogatory about their people even if you don't mean it like that. I'm Wally by the way I'm the TA for Reflex training." He extended his hand grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:50 pm

She gave him a disbelieving look when he said he was a teacher, and gave him a quick look over. "Really?" she snorted out a laugh, raising an eyebrow. "You ruse don't look or act like one," she grinned, not thinking if that was insulting as well. "I mean, your stunt bakc there and what you did just now isn't exactly what a teacher should be doing, so go fetch em more food," she orderd happily, not seemign to mind that eh acted or look like a 'kid'.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Wally raised an eyebrow. "I said TA that means Teachers Assistant. And since you threw me why don't you go get me more food." He gave her a definite look and crossed his arms and waited.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 pm

"Well you don't look like one of those either," she said back simply, holding out her plate for him to take. "And you deserved being thrown, cutting in line like that," she said childishly, still looking rather amused at the whole situtaion.
clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) Tumblr_mgfqvqNI971ra2xd4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Wally smirked and raised an eyebrow. "First of all you hadn't reached the line yet. I just got there first. And you need to learn to respect your TA's and Teachers so you should replace the food I was going to get and while your at it you can get your own." He told her matter of factly. He smirked. She was really cute and pretty sweet, even if she was a bit of a brat and seemed kind of spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 pm

She gave him a pout, and placed the plate abck on the tbale, but didn't get up to get more food to either fo them. Instead she just huffed at him, leaned back in the chair and crossed her arms stubbornly.
She could just punch him over there to get food... but then her dad'll find out, and THAT's where the real shit for ehr would start. That did't mean she'd just give up and do as he said though.
"There wasn't any line really, you just stepped ahead fo me while I was ordering my food," she mutterd. "Now THAT is worth throwing people overm" she said with a nod to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Wally smirked. "You realize I have already had 7 full plates right? I can wait even if I don't want to. And you hadn't started ordering when I stepped in front of you so..." Wally stuck out his tongue as he waited for her to respond.

Last edited by Kid Flash on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:17 pm

She grinned widely again. "Only 7?" she repeated, as if mocking him before rollign her eyes. "And again, you're surento actign like one... whatever it is you're suppose to be," she stuck her tounge out at him as she stood up. She had wasted enough time here, and if he thoguth she ahd given up, he was wrong! She'll just eat somethign later. She ahd gone weeks withotu anythign to eat before withotu problem! ....sort of....
She'll just go train some more....
clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) Tumblr_m52odeTE6X1rqtw44o1_500
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Wally chuckled and shook his head. "Sit down. I'll get the food. And by the way I had only been her for 15 minutes when you came in so I had just started. And I'm not about to deny a woman food if I can help it. Your body doesn't deserve to suffer just because your head is being stubborn." He made fun of her lightly and zipped over to get two large trays full of food for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Again, she blinked as she stared after him, feelign sort of offended beign looked at like that.... yes she was a woman, but she was also a warrior! WHo gave him the right to treat her like some... soem helpless damsel in distress? Ok, she was overacting again, but she wouldn't die just beacuse she skipped food!
She stubbornly stood up, arms still crossed over her chest she watched him get them both food, and only sat down when he returned.
No, she was not enjoyign this werid guy's company, she just stayed for the food.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Wally smiled and sat the food in front of the two of them. "Ok I am a little sorry about earlier, my uncle always told me to be a gentalman and I wasn't thinking about it when I stepped infront of you for the food. And I'm just replacing the food I ate so if you want more you have to get it yourself." He told her while he began gulping down his food.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:32 pm

"Pffft, gentlemen," she chuckled at the word, clearly not seeing Wally as the type.
"No need to act like one around me anyway, those type tends to annoy me," she stated as she began to eat as well. "Huh... like most men do," she thougth outloud to herself.
clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) Tumblr_m7tanktxlr1qipyy2o1_500
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Wally rolled his eyes. "Just eat little girl. It's not like it matters. I brought you replacement for the food I took so it's not a big deal. So why don't you like guys all that much?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Her eyes narrowed, but she held back her bad temper, for now...
"For the moment, my bets friend just got stolen away from me by a guy," she mutterd, her face resting her hand. "And Guys always think I'm weaker and mroe fragile just beacuse I happen to be a girl, thoguh I've always proved them wrogn though," she said with a proud smirk. "And oh, most of them smell."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Wally listened patiently. "Well you can't really blame all men for 'Stealing' your friend away. And in my world one of the most powerful hero's out there is a woman so I know better then to think something like that. Though the smell thing I get." He nodded as he continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:56 pm

She just huffed again, having already eaten everything on ehr plate and laid her head on the table. "She was the only one who put up with me though...." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Wally finished off the last of his plate off. "Well I'm putting up with you aren't I?" he asked grinning. "And school hasn't started yet so you'll make more friends when classes start up." He assured her. He patted her hand sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)   clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clown meets warrier (Tag: Torunn)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next